Author Topic: RAFFLE: BONK 3..... And the winner is!!!!!!!  (Read 2278 times)

FiftyQuid

Re: RAFFLE: BONK 3..... And the winner is!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2012, 04:11:19 PM »
Okay, *pant* okay, I've *pant* stopped *cough* running *need to do cardio* around the house.  I got a few weird glances from my neighbours.  Most of them are probably wondering what a S-P-A-R-K-Y B-O-N-K-3-! is.  Stupid ignorant neighbours.

I promise to return this generosity with the entire community.  Keep an eye out for more FQ raffles!  I am incredibly honoured to have won this game.  I cannot wait to play it!  I never had the opportunity as a kid and I wasn't sure I'd ever get to even as an adult.

I'm incredibly stoked!  THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY!  I'M GONNA GET TANKED IN YOUR HONOUR!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
He cheated somehow! I heard fifty was actually Nintega so yeah we like need to have this redone. And for me to win

(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Firebomber7

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »
Fifty! You lucky bastard, congratulations! That's so awesome!!!

The sad part for me is that if this was a single draw raffle like usual, I would have won it.

Hmmmm....

Sparky, did you notice that I actually won, but then remembered that I've already won like 4 raffles this year and figured someone else deserved to win?  :-"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:34:38 PM by Firebomber7 »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2012, 05:56:44 PM »
Congrats, Fifty! Sorry you didn't win, PP. Next time. :)

Better him then me. I don't know if I'd play the game much so its going to someone who'd def appreciate it more. I'm not a big fan of Bonk really. The last time I collected TG and PCE stuff I didn't bother to pick pt3 up. But for a raffle I figured, hey, why not, free is free. My daughter would have liked it at least because she liked Bonk 1 and 2, so if I'd won she'd been the one to benefit from it.

I did not want to jump on a lot of the raffles going on because really half the stuff I know I wouldn't play, regardless of the game being a good title. I just don't have a lot of free time anymore. And if my kids wouldn't play it either then there isn't any point in signing up, would be cheating someone else who really wants said game out of a win possibly. I'm not even sure yet if I will keep the Duo-R I nabbed of Bernie yet or not in the long run, so this will be the last raffle I will enter for the near future. I'm afraid of just retreading old ground grabbing only games I had prior. I want to try stuff I never tried before, but looking over things there isn't many games I haven't already played that I really want to try. Just a few here and there really and I'm not sure yet if thats justification in keeping a system around. Going to have to think on it some. Macross 2036 didn't help matters much (probably be the last time I use a duomazov review in any kind of buying decision...).

Anyway, was kinda cool to see that play out with a top 10 bracket, then another go to pull a winner from the top 10. Good way to add to the suspense. Maybe if I do another raffle here too myself that is how I will do mine next time.

Sparky

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »

The sad part for me is that if this was a single draw raffle like usual, I would have won it.

Hmmmm....

Sparky, did you notice that I actually won, but then remembered that I've already won like 4 raffles this year and figured someone else deserved to win?  :-"

Hahaha... You did not win... I was going to do a top 6 or 10 no matter the out come.. But surprise you replied like that.
And prof your a stand up guy.... I was routing for ya when I hit the button. :)

Firebomber7

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2012, 07:52:14 PM »

Hmmmm....

Sparky, did you notice that I actually won, but then remembered that I've already won like 4 raffles this year and figured someone else deserved to win?  :-"

Hahaha... You did not win... I was going to do a top 6 or 10 no matter the out come.. But surprise you replied like that.
And prof your a stand up guy.... I was routing for ya when I hit the button. :)
Hehe, I just pretend to be a prick sometimes. Seeing Fifty's posts about running around outside yelling "holy shit!" were worth having him win. That was classic.

reno5

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2012, 12:07:26 AM »
Congrats Fifty !

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2012, 04:21:46 AM »
Congrats 50q and happy bday Sparkster!!  Great raffle and hilarious victoly dance!!

All this generosity is contagious!!  ;)

turbokon

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2012, 05:05:09 AM »
Congrats fifty and happy birthdays sparky!
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

FiftyQuid

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2012, 08:17:26 AM »
Thanks again everyone and THANK YOU Sparky.  I'm still excited about this.  :dance:

To show my appreciation I've created another raffle (many more to come);
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12845.new#new
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

8bitForLife

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2012, 09:08:09 AM »
grats i hate you!
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

Sparky

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »
Thanks again guys for the wishes and your very welcome fifty... I will send it out tomorrow or Monday :)

8bitForLife

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2012, 05:20:09 PM »
it was my address sorry was trying to be funny.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:25:54 PM by 8bitForLife »
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2012, 05:24:05 PM »
8bitForLife, please don't post peoples address publicly like that. Unless the person is a scammer or something there really isn't much need to post it. You should remove it and send it via a PM.

Firebomber7

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »
8bitForLife, please don't post peoples address publicly like that. Unless the person is a scammer or something there really isn't much need to post it. You should remove it and send it via a PM.
Absolutely. Despite me being silly with my pretend raffles and probably annoying the hell out of Prof here (and Bernie), posting people's addresses is something that is a very serious deal that I agree with prof on. On most other more moderated forums, that would get you a warning right away and then a possible ban if you didn't delete it. In other words, edit that out of your post ASAP.

Real names and addresses are something that should not be posted publicly.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:37:20 PM by Firebomber7 »