Author Topic: WINNER(s) CHOSEN! Double Raffle! - Loosie Bonk's Revenge & Takin' it to the Hoop  (Read 2955 times)

Firebomber7

there are plenty of cool people that live here dude, but we as a whole know we can get shit done. ask the countries we bail out in wars and the ones we go up against. we know there are good people here and its been proven over and over again. i dont know where you live but im in 90744 CA and we get shit done everyday.
](*,)

Kaijuboy

I'd be up for a loose Bonks Revenge.  I actual have a couple of raffles I plan on doing very soon, but you dont have to give me the bonus entry as I'm doing them regardless of win/loss in this.  :)

esteban

How can I express my enthusiasm for this raffle?

Well, of course I love the shit out of Texas and the motherf*cking U.S. of A.

And lest I forget:

f*ck yeah, TG-16!

P.S. Ignore this entire post. I was being silly.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:51:48 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

_joshuaTurbo

Nice of you to raffle these rather than gouge the shit out of them on eBay or try to swindle others like other douchey new members that resell the hell out of these common turbochippers!

Nice on ya!  +1 turbob karma.

I think that this has overblown quite a bit here, I'd like to think the OP was mostly creating the silly rules for the raffle in jest.  Besides, it's Olympic season and America did great once again! so......f*ck YEAH, go 'Merica!!   LOL

NOTE:
That isn't me signing up for the raffle, just letting you know it's nice to see members giving back.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
+2 TurbobKarma, but don't sign me up.  I love America for being better (overall) than anywhere else in the world, but I'm probably disqualified for cussing like a sailor, hating Texas for not locking GWB in the cellar, and owning both titles already anyway.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
No extra raffle tickets for homebrew dudes?

What the f*ck!

oh wait I just ruined my raffle chances for swearing.

But I get like +8 tickets for 8000 posts

I f*ckING HATE AMERICA

TEXAS SUCKS.

Both are honest statements, IMO.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ProfessorProfessorson

What the f*ck!

I f*ckING HATE AMERICA

TEXAS SUCKS.

LOL no Takin it to the Hoop for you. :P

Father5&JoshUnion

How many f*cking swear words does it take to get to the center of a juicy Takin' it to the Hoop?

... zero.

Cause that's all I deserve.

Firebomber7

+2 TurbobKarma, but don't sign me up.  I love America for being better (overall) than anywhere else in the world, but I'm probably disqualified for cussing like a sailor, hating Texas for not locking GWB in the cellar, and owning both titles already anyway.
You crack me up, especially on your American thing. I DARE you to come to Japan! :D

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software

What the f*ck!

I f*ckING HATE AMERICA

TEXAS SUCKS.

LOL no Takin it to the Hoop for you. :P

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Firebomber7

Maybe poor Bardoly got scared away. I don't think he actually meant bad by this, despite what prof thinks.

ProfessorProfessorson

Maybe poor Bardoly got scared away. I don't think he actually meant bad by this, despite what prof thinks.

Maybe you should be stating "despite what others think AND said". I'm not the only one who felt disdain and vocalized it over this raffle, and I am not some f*cking group spokesman to go directing blame on if he left, so don't try to use me as your soul target of blame on the matter, because I don't play patsy and I don't f*cking play scape goat for anyone. If he left over this bs, whatever, he asked for it and he coulda corrected it IF he cared to, which he didn't obviously. I'm sure life will go on regardless of no one winning a free copy of Takin it to the Hoop after confessing their undying love of Texas and biting their tongue for a bit or wtf ever.

If anyone feels they wasted their time doing so and wants to bitch about it, whatever. Just because a dog rolls over doesn't mean he always gets a strip of bacon. Next time do yourself a favor and don't make a fool of yourself for a chance to win cheap games. Instead just suck it up and go buy them elsewhere, or wait for a raffle from someone who doesn't demand you do cheap pony tricks for their amusement. :roll:

Bardoly

Throw in my hat for both. I "might" be getting a copy of Bonk's Revenge soon, but it's not guarenteed. If I do get it and win it in your raffle, I'll re-raffle it. Does that count as a promise to raffle? :P

I don't really feel that "I love America!", hehe. How's that for saying it without meaning it? On the other hand, I guess I do love America in some sense?

I can say that  "Texas is the greatest state!", since it is the one most likely to sucede! :P

Nice choice of hueys in the fine print, by the way. :)

Sure, no problem at all.  I'll put you down for the "extra raffle tickets".  This is my first raffle that I've ever done for any website, and I thought that I'd have a little fun.  I love all countries in the world - first America, second China, then every other country, so I figure that it's not too difficult to say.  I'm pretty laid back, so if people can figure out a way to get the "extra raffle tickets" that I offered, then more power to them!  It's all good. 

Bardoly

i cuss too much so im out, but turbo karma to you. but the internet is not an ideal place for good clean wholesome fun.

As long as I don't see you, you're in.  I'll sign you up for now though.

(As busy as life's been lately, I may not even be able to get online here until this raffle's ended anyway.)

Bardoly

Or for that matter using a raffle to try to make them say stupid shit they obviously don't mean and wouldn't normally say as a extra incentive to maybe get a better chance at winning. No one here is a dog waiting to jump through hoops or shake hands for small treats. The whole f*cking "I love America" shit is pretty insensitive to the many members here WHO DONT live in America and have never even been here (basically you are insulting people like Tats who have been long term members here who have helped build this forum).
I agree... but, I jumped through the hoops and had fun doing it. I'm not American, I don't love America at all (in fact, the whole condescending attitude it presents as a whole is absolutely offensive. People from other places absolutely hate America, and they bring it on themselves. The recent Olympic woman's soccer thing is a good example of this), but I managed to say I love it without even including that meaning. Maybe Tats would do the same thing? I'm not sure, but, Bardoly, you might seriously want to re-think what you are trying to accomplish here. You seem to be upsetting a lot of people.

Not my intention at all.
I really thought that with all of the 'anti-establishment' thoughts I've seen here, that people wouldn't mind someone trying to gave some fun GIVING AWAY SOMETHING, but I'm not so sure now.