Author Topic: WINNER(s) CHOSEN! Double Raffle! - Loosie Bonk's Revenge & Takin' it to the Hoop  (Read 2948 times)

Bardoly

Maybe poor Bardoly got scared away. I don't think he actually meant bad by this, despite what prof thinks.

No, life just got really, really busy lately.

I will definitely finalize and mail out the raffle early next week, but I may not be able to check up on this thread much in-between.

meka

I already have Takin it to the hoop so sign me up for Bonk's Revenge please.

Damon Plus

Why don't I get more raffle tickets? I posted both things in the first page :(

Bardoly

Why don't I get more raffle tickets? I posted both things in the first page :(

My bad.  I missed that.

Updated first post for both you and meka.

roflmao

I already have the GoT game with Bonk's Adventure so I'll remove myself from that raffle so hopefully someone who doesn't own the game can have a chance to enjoy this classic.

However I don't have Taken it to the Hoop, so please add me.  I'm sorry folks here jumped all over you for trying to come up with a fun way to involve the participants.  With the elections coming up, I may have picked something a little less polarizing, but I got a good lol when you originally posted.

esteban

Maybe poor Bardoly got scared away. I don't think he actually meant bad by this, despite what prof thinks.

No, life just got really, really busy lately.

I will definitely finalize and mail out the raffle early next week, but I may not be able to check up on this thread much in-between.

Hey, I just wanted to reassure you that The Professor can be cranky sometimes. Don't worry about it.

Also, when I read your original post, an incredible desire to use vulgarities welled-up in my heart. I don't know what I was thinking (such juvenile behavior), but I'm feeling a little f*cking better now .

See?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:40:48 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

nodtveidt

Ah f*ck, I can't enter. Oh well. :)

khog143

Maybe you should be stating "despite what others think AND said". I'm not the only one who felt disdain and vocalized it over this raffle, and I am not some f*cking group spokesman to go directing blame on if he left, so don't try to use me as your soul target of blame on the matter, because I don't play patsy and I don't f*cking play scape goat for anyone. If he left over this bs, whatever, he asked for it and he coulda corrected it IF he cared to, which he didn't obviously. I'm sure life will go on regardless of no one winning a free copy of Takin it to the Hoop after confessing their undying love of Texas and biting their tongue for a bit or wtf ever.

If anyone feels they wasted their time doing so and wants to bitch about it, whatever. Just because a dog rolls over doesn't mean he always gets a strip of bacon. Next time do yourself a favor and don't make a fool of yourself for a chance to win cheap games. Instead just suck it up and go buy them elsewhere, or wait for a raffle from someone who doesn't demand you do cheap pony tricks for their amusement. :roll:

I think that you are taking things WAY too seriously.  Not only you, but anyone who was seriously offended by this raffle.  Remember, its a video game forum, and he is giving something away for free, and jokingly added some stuff on the end for fun, not demanding someone from another country to denounce their citizenship with a gun to their head.  Chill.

incrediblehark

would like to enter for bonks revenge

Firebomber7

How come I got 3 extra entries for Bonk2, but not for Takin' it? Not that I care much, I'm just curious.

Bardoly

Done.

How come I got 3 extra entries for Bonk2, but not for Takin' it? Not that I care much, I'm just curious.

My bad.  I just added two extra entries for you for the magic phrases, but for the third one, you indicated that you would likely be raffling off in case of a win for Bonk's Revenge, but not for Takin' it to the Hoop.  If I'm mistaken, please let me know.  I will double-check everyone's entries and 'bonus entries' at the time that I finalize the entries before drawing.

Firebomber7

Done.

My bad.  I just added two extra entries for you for the magic phrases, but for the third one, you indicated that you would likely be raffling off in case of a win for Bonk's Revenge, but not for Takin' it to the Hoop.  If I'm mistaken, please let me know.  I will double-check everyone's entries and 'bonus entries' at the time that I finalize the entries before drawing.
Oh, I'll raffle something off again nevertheless. Probably next time I get some imported stuff I'll get a few commons to raffle for those who are just starting out/don't have them.