Author Topic: WINNER(s) CHOSEN! Double Raffle! - Loosie Bonk's Revenge & Takin' it to the Hoop  (Read 2931 times)

Bardoly

Allrighty.  I added that extra 'bonus ticket'.

Updated list.

esadajr

Please sign me up for both. Thanks +1
Gaming since 1985

Keith Courage

Not sure why there are complaints here. He is offering up free games and has every right to make rules and or stipulations as he sees fit since he is the one who is giving the games away.

Bardoly

Not sure why there are complaints here. He is offering up free games and has every right to make rules and or stipulations as he sees fit since he is the one who is giving the games away.

Thanks for the support.

Please sign me up for both. Thanks +1

Updated list.

Total # of entrants = 15

420GOAT

OK I GUESS IM IN. just one ticket for each.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Bardoly

Just over 24 hours left for sign-ups.

Total # of unique entrants = 15

(...not sure how many people read the fine print...)

CPTRAVE

Thanks for raffling these cool turbos O:)

Bardoly

Entries basically closed, but if anyone wants to go for any of the 'bonus raffle tickets", then they are welcome to do so.  I won't be double-checking bonus tickets and drawing until Monday morning sometime.  If anyone else tries to get into the raffle before I draw, I might be gracious and add them in.  We'll see.

It's too bad that we didn't get 30 or more entrants or even 25.  I was really kind of hoping that we would, so that we could have the third raffle.  (It was in the fine print in the first post.)  Oh well, maybe I'll have another raffle later for those.

esadajr

I love America! so pls give me another ticket for both.

Amerika ist wunderbar
Gaming since 1985

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Oh,  I love America and Texas is thw greatest state.  I also promise to raffle of more stuff in the future!

KnightWarrior

Texas is great

meka

I just checked and I have the TV Sports Basketball and not Takin it to the Hoop, so if possible sign me up for that.

Firebomber7

6.  If there are at least 30 entrants in the above raffle by the end of the raffle period, then I will add a third raffle in which all entrants will be entered(this raffle would be drawn first, & the winner will be removed from other 2 raffles) under the same above rules with the winner's choice of any 3 loosies of the following:  Bloody Wolf, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, J.J & Jeff, Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Splatterhouse, Super Volleyball, Takin' it to the Hoop, Tiger Road, and/or PCE Street Fighter II.  I expect winner to choose 3 games which he doesn't already have and actually wishes to play.  How's that for a bonus for having read the fine print?

I choose Bloody Wolf and Tiger Road (unless my deal to get Bonk's Revenge falls though, then I want Bonk's Revenge).

roflmao

Hey, do I get an extra ticket for putting up a raffle after this one went up?  :P  Good luck to all the entrants.

P.S. - 42 is one of my favorite numbers as well.  It is the answer, after all.

CPTRAVE

Hey can I get an extra ticket also, I put up a raffle.