Author Topic: Typos in Turbo manuals  (Read 1142 times)

jelloslug

Re: Typos in Turbo manuals
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 02:24:54 PM »
The Bomberman '93 manual has tons of typos.  Even the address for TTI on the back is spelled wrong.

roflmao

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2012, 01:34:13 PM »
I was just reading through the China Warrior manual and ran across a bunch of stuff that was whack.  If I wasn't so lazy, Id get up and type some of it up.  Maybe I'll do that in a bit. ;)

esteban

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 01:27:41 PM »
I was scanning New Adventure Island's manual today and I noticed that the trademark info on the back of the manual states:

"New Adventyure Island is a trademark of Hudson Soft."

That kinda sounds/looks nice. Adventyure. Not too bad

|    | 

TheClash603

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
I was scanning New Adventure Island's manual today and I noticed that the trademark info on the back of the manual states:

"New Adventyure Island is a trademark of Hudson Soft."

That kinda sounds/looks nice. Adventyure. Not too bad

Can't wait until I steal this game and sell it as my own, since they f*cked the Trademark up.

Scrivener's Error laws be damned!

DarkKobold

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
I don't have a picture of this, but I was doing some Dungeon Explorer research. I noticed that the White Magic spell for the Bishop, "Mortal Bless," doesn't have a description in the table on the next page. Not really a misprint, but still sort of a mistake.
Hey, you.

galam

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 01:49:13 PM »
Not so much a typo, but it drives me flipping crazy when playing a good RPG and something you find in the game is nowhere to be found in the manual. Can I sell it for gold? Does it open a secret passage? Do I need it to finish the game? I probably sound like I'm whining, but I'm 36 with one year old twins, so in the words of Sweetness Brown,  "I ain't got no time for that!"

Bernie

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »
Not so much a typo, but it drives me flipping crazy when playing a good RPG and something you find in the game is nowhere to be found in the manual. Can I sell it for gold? Does it open a secret passage? Do I need it to finish the game? I probably sound like I'm whining, but I'm 36 with one year old twins, so in the words of Sweetness Brown,  "I ain't got no time for that!"

lol, you must not have played many RPG's!!  I have never played one, where EVERYTHING is listed in the manual, well except for Dragon Warrior I..

galam

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »

lol, you must not have played many RPG's!!  I have never played one, where EVERYTHING is listed in the manual, well except for Dragon Warrior I..

Well played sir. I guess I don't mean EVERYTHING, but sometimes there is some important stuff left out.  Especially spells. I mean think about it, in real life, if a wizard or some slut sorceress is going to teach you a spell, wouldnt you bother asking what it does?

turbokon

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 03:12:04 PM »
Here is the back if my r-type manual.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Lost Monkey

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 03:13:36 PM »
Here is the back if my r-type manual.

Awesome!