Author Topic: Worth it to pay a little more for Ys 1 and 2  (Read 577 times)

esteban

Re: Worth it to pay a little more for Ys 1 and 2
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 05:05:56 AM »
TANGENT (apologies):

If you do get Ys, my save on the Duo is still in there (should be on Book 2, in the Solomon tower). I forgot about all my saves when I sold it. No way to get them back really... guess I'll have to start fresh with games like Dragon Slayer, Ys, etc.
You sold your Duo to Turboswimbz? It would be fairly easy to get at least your Ys slot back - he could load your game and email you the password.

I can't think of any other CD games that offered both passwords and save states... do you have a list of games that offered this flexibility? Thanks in advance.

BACK ON TOPIC...
  |    | 

tpivette

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 09:41:49 AM »
Didn't even think about the saved stuff, till i saw the posts.  I'll get you back whatever I can, seems like Ys is possible.  It's in town so it'll be here tomorrow.
Nah, don't worry about it. I've already started this game over and am halfway done Book 1. It has alot of replay value, so I don't mind. I'm sure you"ll like it as well. It's one of the Turbo"s greats!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 05:11:39 PM »
Didn't even think about the saved stuff, till i saw the posts.  I'll get you back whatever I can, seems like Ys is possible.  It's in town so it'll be here tomorrow. And yeah I did hold out, on the 35 and 40 dollar ones, just bought one from philly (not on ebay), so it'll get here somewhat quickly, cost me a bit more than i would have liked, was shooting for 30 with shipping but I ended up paying a little under 35 with shipping. 29.99 for the game and 4.80 for shipping.  I don't think I'm going to regret it too much though, really looking forward to my first turbo-cd experience. 

35 bucks is a good price for Y's 1&2. pretty much when I see it sell it is usually always between 30-40 bucks.