Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14870 times)

esteban

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #465 on: May 19, 2013, 05:24:55 PM »
once everyone gets their copies it can die a natural death ;)  or some of us might be dead before the copies arrive going by the speed of USPS ;)  either way there will be no one left to post/bitch

|    | 

mrhaboobi

« Reply #466 on: May 19, 2013, 05:27:22 PM »
UPDATE UPDATE>

Have just had a text from mother in law, a mysterious package has arrived at their house containing and i quote "CD Rom DVD + CD Business Cards".. Perhaps this is the cryptic name of TG 16 Game + bonus material..   Fingers crossed.. This could be the end of my Mysterious pre order chapter..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #467 on: May 19, 2013, 05:48:29 PM »
UPDATE UPDATE>

Have just had a text from mother in law, a mysterious package has arrived at their house containing and i quote "CD Rom DVD + CD Business Cards".. Perhaps this is the cryptic name of TG 16 Game + bonus material..   Fingers crossed.. This could be the end of my Mysterious pre order chapter..

Hmm, it sounds very Mysterious indeed.....maybe I'll go compose a song about it!!! :P

esteban

« Reply #468 on: May 19, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »
STATUS: New Zealand/Papa New Guinea/Perth = End of the Earth
  |    | 

grahf

« Reply #469 on: May 19, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »
Still waiting on mine to Japan, but I guess it'll be here after all you guys get yours.

SeymorOnion

« Reply #470 on: May 20, 2013, 07:35:42 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if grahf gets his copy of the game, before most other people.
My customers in Japan, UK, and Germany, seem to get the stuff they order from me within 10 days, on average.
That's with First Class International.

grahf

« Reply #471 on: May 20, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
I guess it won't surprise you that I got it today :)

Thanks to everyone involved!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #472 on: May 21, 2013, 04:28:32 PM »
I guess it won't surprise you that I got it today :)

Thanks to everyone involved!

Yes!  Sweet, enjoy dude!  Even though I didn't do any of the shipping, it's a bit of relief for me to know the last few are receiving them!

termis

« Reply #473 on: May 22, 2013, 02:55:13 AM »
Good to hear folks are receiving their copies.  I'm traveling in NZ now, and won't be back home for a couple weeks, but hopefully good news awaits me when I get back in a couple weeks.

cosmos99

« Reply #474 on: May 24, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »

mrhaboobi

« Reply #475 on: May 24, 2013, 09:22:37 PM »
I can't afford to send everyone's order via global priority. Everything was mailed out April 20th... oh wait, 4/20... ok, now I understand. :)

Yay my game arrived.  Post office stamped with 6th may shipping date..  Just glad it arrived :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

cosmos99

« Reply #476 on: May 24, 2013, 09:32:31 PM »
As you could see my joy yesterday ,mine also arrived !  :) Curiously it was shipped out may,13 so i don't know if this means a third package ? It was supposedly shipped out april,19.

TheClash603

« Reply #477 on: May 25, 2013, 04:22:29 AM »
Is this game still available for sale somewhere?

I see the ebay posting no longer exists.  I was going to suggest the game to a friend.

nodtveidt

« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2013, 04:36:48 AM »
It's still available on the website, and I am considering a special price combo deal on ebay in limited quantity.

cosmos99

« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2013, 07:13:35 PM »
I played a bit the game yesterday and Wow! I've been really impressed , what a work you did ! It's even better than i thought ,the game is beautiful. The intro is short but very well drawn , i also love battle backgounds , cutes characters , nice villages and the map too. Battles are short wich is a good thing but you need some levelling before the bosses , although i actually met only two bosses.Music is good although metal on some area is strange... Anyway a must have for the PC Engine that can rank in the upper average. :)

The bad points:

-french traduction is uncomplete but not too annoying.

-audio tracks seem sometimes too short so they oftenly loop.

-NPC are too static ,they don't even turn your direction when you talk to them,they are like statues.

-The game is missing of sound effects.

-Sometimes loadings are very long when most time they are very quick , i can't explain why , is it my Duo ? I will try with my Duo-R.

-The two bosses i encountered are too small , i wished i had seen some huge half screen beasts.

The good points:

-Very good to splendid graphics.

-Some audio tracks are pleasant.

-Nice packaging.

-french and spanish translations.

I noticed two game modes in the beginning , but i actually don't know what they mean.