Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14936 times)

Keranu

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2012, 03:01:35 AM »
Huh, I thought Keranu was sending out the delivery confirmation numbers to people.  Atleast, that's what it sounded like :-k

As for length, the regular game is the same except I believe there is an extra area added, then there's an EX game with new story & alternate ending, & perhaps there's more :D
Tracking confirm is emailed to the buyer's Pay Pal account automatically when I print the labels. I had a default order confirmation email I would send out when ordering was made to my Pay Pal account.

If it makes ya feel better Joe, your order has been confirmed and is in my order log :P . Will be getting around to the most recent orders after Labor Day, I still have some foreign addy's I will be taking care of today.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nodtveidt

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2012, 05:32:53 AM »
If something isn't working correctly, blame Paypal. The code is programmed to send people to a landing page on Frozen Utopia when you order. If it's not working, then Paypal is being douchey again.

Mike, maybe where you live, but that's not the norm. We wouldn't have dozens of orders every week if that were the case everywhere.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2012, 05:37:25 AM »
got mine today!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

nodtveidt

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2012, 05:37:53 AM »
Oh and Joe, you told me to delete your message with extreme prejudice if it wasn't the case... so I did. :D

Keranu

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2012, 06:02:28 AM »
Over 50 orders have been shipped so far. I'm waiting on supplies to come from USPS.com, so in the mean time I'll still be sending foreign addresses the old fashioned way.

got mine today!
Sweet! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:06:38 AM by Keranu »
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Mathius

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
Okay I'm an idiot. I saw Esteban's avatar and thought it was Keranu when I was told I was order number 101. Then, for some reason, I didn't see Keranu's post detailing my true order number. Curse you, Esteban!  :P
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »
Mike, maybe where you live, but that's not the norm. We wouldn't have dozens of orders every week if that were the case everywhere.

Curious, where all are you having to ship to, and is there good money involved? The only places I would think this would do well is maybe in certain northern states where the Hispanic population is extremely low to where stores could not justify carrying perishable goods that wont sell well or enough. I mean, I have access to tons of stuff, so basically I could do the same thing as you if there is real money involved in this. You have peaked my interest. I am surprised my sons friend Herson or his dad hasn't mentioned this because he has tons of relatives all over the US.

Edit:
I mean stuff like the Goya beans you sell for $1.59, I can get them online for like less then 33 bucks for 24 cans. The Criada pink beans I cant get without actually looking, but Goya actually sells them too and I can pick up their stuff locally or online cheap. Basically the same applies to stuff like the tomato sauce products you are selling, grain rice, soda etc. I guess if you really shipped out enough per week you could do well. Just wonder how much of a customer base you would need to justify the effort and all.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:39:01 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2012, 11:26:25 AM »
There's a ton of import food in my hood. 

But, the Cleveland area is ethnic as f*ck anymore.  There are more foreign food places than regular round eye ones.  lol.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

nodtveidt

« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
We're actually the cheapest direct exporter of Puerto Rican brands in Puerto Rico. There are other companies which might sell a few things cheaper, but they're either mainland companies who buy in bulk or simply don't have the same selection. Companies here on the island who export like we do charge a hell of a lot more than we do. And we're finding new ways of reducing the prices all the time, usually by dealing directly with the companies. Most people who buy from us won't go to the mainland companies because they're run by gringos.

Bernie

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2012, 11:57:30 AM »
What am I missing?  I didnt know you and your wife ran a store.. 

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2012, 12:03:07 PM »
Most people who buy from us won't go to the mainland companies because they're run by gringos.

What am I missing?  I didnt know you and your wife ran a store..  

I wasn't aware Rover was Hispanic either, though I knew his wife was, let alone they had a store going... So do you have a fairly big customer base so far, and how long have you been doing this? Did you get customers via word of mouth mainly through facebook and the such?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:05:06 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
I think rover was putting the link in his signature here for awhile.

I bought a shit load of adobo, pineapple soda, and those cans of animalcracker-like-cookies.   

I still have the Adobo.  All 4 flavors.    The red criolowhatever one is the best variety.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2012, 12:22:13 PM »
You know, and not Hispanic food related, but one thing that seems to be hard to get in some areas is pickled okra. I've sent a few jars off and on to Sini since they don't seem to be available in his area. I can buy the stuff all day long but evidently its just not carried everywhere.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »
If it makes ya feel better Joe, your order has been confirmed and is in my order log :P .

It does, thanks.

nodtveidt

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2012, 12:39:18 PM »
I'm not Hispanic but the wifey is, yeah. We have a relatively large customer base with new customers every couple of weeks or so... mostly repeat business though, with the occasional one-timer. It's been a couple of years now since we set up shop. Mostly word of mouth promotion, but I occasionally try to slip in a link or two on forums where people are looking for specific products. Customers don't deal with me though, they communicate with her. I pretty much just do the shipping when need be.

One of the advantages we have over mainland companies is that we can do rapid custom orders. If there's something a customer wants that isn't on our site, we can get it quickly, and usually for a good price too. Most exporters here don't even offer that service, which is lame... but I guess an advantage for us. :)