Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14979 times)

Keranu

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »
I've put a few hours into it over the past couple of days and have been having a blast!  Started climbing Darm, er, Tower of the Gods earlier this evening.  REALLY great work, guys!  I'm so glad you toughed it out and got this released. :D
Feels great hearing other people's enthusiasm for our product, thank you! And believe me, the game only gets better too ;) .

Also, did you like your signed instruction manual? :D
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

roflmao

« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »
Feels great hearing other people's enthusiasm for our product, thank you! And believe me, the game only gets better too ;) .

Also, did you like your signed instruction manual? :D

I did!  It made me lol.  It's a miracle this made the light of day considering how long you guys have been at it.

It's going to be a personal mission of mine to get the rest of the Frozen Utopia (FU for short, lol) gang to sign it as well.  Thanks again!

Bernie

« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »
Damnit!   I want mine signed too!  :(

Duo_R

« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »
Yeah I want mine numbered as #101, signed and a death threat against selling on eBay!
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Mathius

« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »
Damnit!   I want mine signed too!  :(

If I can drag Keranu to Octurbofest I could get him to sign it for you, Bernie. :)
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Bloody Wolf

« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
Wish I could buy this, so broke right now....

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
CD+G is where it's at for all audio releases, IMHO.

Certainly for Turbo-related audio, but if I had my way, records would all be released on dual discs with DVD content. As much as I love obsolete technology (CD+G's), there's nothing like listening to Bruce Springsteen or Nick cave in surround sound with the lyrics right there on the screen and maybe an interview elsewhere on the disc.

Unfortunately, none of these formats seem to catch on - CD+G, Enhanced, Dual Disc, etc. Apparently the average listener prefers blowing their eardrums out with MP3's on earbuds.

I know. Even folks with handheld, portable devices (be it Phone or dedicated handheld) think that headphones/earbuds are their only choice for decent sound.

Of course, this isnt their only choice:

Gymkata lol. f*cking great movie.

esteban

« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »
CD+G is where it's at for all audio releases, IMHO.

Certainly for Turbo-related audio, but if I had my way, records would all be released on dual discs with DVD content. As much as I love obsolete technology (CD+G's), there's nothing like listening to Bruce Springsteen or Nick cave in surround sound with the lyrics right there on the screen and maybe an interview elsewhere on the disc.

Unfortunately, none of these formats seem to catch on - CD+G, Enhanced, Dual Disc, etc. Apparently the average listener prefers blowing their eardrums out with MP3's on earbuds.

I know. Even folks with handheld, portable devices (be it Phone or dedicated handheld) think that headphones/earbuds are their only choice for decent sound.

Of course, this isnt their only choice:

Gymkata lol. f*cking great movie.

Absolutely .

|    | 

Deletion

« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
Ordered a copy today. If only I had done it earlier then I could have spent this entire lazy Labor Day playing it.

vestcoat

« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2012, 08:45:37 AM »
Any news on when the bonus items are expected? I'd like to hold out and get everything at once, but my willpower is breaking down.

Bardoly

« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2012, 08:59:26 AM »
Ordered a copy today. If only I had done it earlier then I could have spent this entire lazy Labor Day playing it.

Yep.  That's what procrastination gets you.  :)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2012, 09:08:35 AM »
has mine shipped yet, lol
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

nodtveidt

« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:58 AM »
Any news on when the bonus items are expected? I'd like to hold out and get everything at once, but my willpower is breaking down.
In about a week.

hoobs88

« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2012, 10:21:42 AM »

It's "cruel and unusual punishment" that the one's who ordered first have the longest wait while people who placed their order last week already have it. I have next week off from work for 'staycation' so I hope it arrives then when I'll have plenty of time for OBEY.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Keranu

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »
has mine shipped yet, lol
I had your order marked on hold until the bonus items arrive. If you want it shipped as is, let me know.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).