Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14997 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2012, 10:34:04 AM »
Oh.  I thought we decided to just fire it at me since the boner items were coming from a different location?

I don't remember.  It was like 2am.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

nodtveidt

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2012, 10:42:15 AM »
It's "cruel and unusual punishment" that the one's who ordered first have the longest wait while people who placed their order last week already have it. I have next week off from work for 'staycation' so I hope it arrives then when I'll have plenty of time for OBEY.
This is why I was keeping the arrival a secret until the bonus items were ready, but someone squealed early so we had no choice but to spill the beans.

Bernie

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2012, 11:08:32 AM »
Have you seen my pussy?

Black Tiger

« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
Any news on when the bonus items are expected? I'd like to hold out and get everything at once, but my willpower is breaking down.

It's "cruel and unusual punishment" that the one's who ordered first have the longest wait while people who placed their order last week already have it. I have next week off from work for 'staycation' so I hope it arrives then when I'll have plenty of time for OBEY.

See the first post of this thread. The ones who ordered first have no longer of a wait than anyone else, unless they choose to. They do however, get the bonus set that people who only heard of this game last week missed out on completely.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2012, 03:00:47 AM »
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

hoobs88

« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2012, 03:14:45 AM »
Any news on when the bonus items are expected? I'd like to hold out and get everything at once, but my willpower is breaking down.

See the first post of this thread. The ones who ordered first have no longer of a wait than anyone else, unless they choose to. They do however, get the bonus set that people who only heard of this game last week missed out on completely.

I know that. I just meant that my willpower was breaking down too.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Black Tiger

« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2012, 04:28:05 AM »

I know that. I just meant that my willpower was breaking down too.

It's okay to get the game sooner than the extras. :P You should play through the game before experiencing them anyway. :)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

shubibiman

« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2012, 06:37:07 AM »
Got my copy yesterday. Started playing, great job we have here. I didn't have time to go far but looks good up till now.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Keranu

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »
Got my copy yesterday. Started playing, great job we have here. I didn't have time to go far but looks good up till now.
Glad to hear it arrived safely and to your liking! :D
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

storino03

« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
Why didn't the copies come sealed? That was why I ordered it in the first place. There's also a huge crack on the front case. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone is out to resell in the future, but it would have been a nice gesture if it was 'sealed'. Would have ordered two copies.

Mathius

« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2012, 05:00:55 PM »
Why didn't the copies come sealed? That was why I ordered it in the first place. There's also a huge crack on the front case. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone is out to resell in the future, but it would have been a nice gesture if it was 'sealed'. Would have ordered two copies.

I believe the community voted "no seals". It was in the other thread.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

storino03

« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Oh okay, just wondering. I thought maybe it was easier to manufacture without having to worry about that sort of thing.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
I think we're mainly trying to avoid any price gouging in the future, so everyone gets it unsealed, & no one can come along some day on ebay & say RARE NEW SEALED Mysterious Song TurboGrafx-CD WOW! etc. etc. etc.  Cuz anyone in the know, will know it was never sealed to begin with.

Keranu

« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2012, 05:54:51 PM »
There's a huge crack on your copy? PM me your address and I'll send you a new one ASAP. I've been examining all the copies before shipping them to make sure they're in pristine condition, your copy must've received damage during shipping. I've switched to smaller, more padded envelopes now too to ensure safety.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Bloody Wolf

« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »
It would have been sick to get a sealed game but would hate to see the suckas throw it on the evil bay....