Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 15047 times)

Bonknuts

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2012, 08:29:07 AM »
I have a whole week off, the first week of October. I'm gonna have to reserve it for playing this :D

esteban

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2012, 10:24:02 AM »
Who'll be then next to give into temptation? :P

Hahhaha. Someone posted earlier about the irony (namely, many folks who signed up earliest, like me, are choosing to wait for the bonus item, which means we will be the last to receive the item).

Personally, this is the sweetest aspect of the experience. DELAYING GRATIFICATION.

|    | 

TheClash603

« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2012, 01:07:52 PM »

Hahhaha. Someone posted earlier about the irony (namely, many folks who signed up earliest, like me, are choosing to wait for the bonus item, which means we will be the last to receive the item).

Personally, this is the sweetest aspect of the experience. DELAYING GRATIFICATION.

I gotta make sure my girlfriend doesn't sign up on this site...  I always tell her it is better if I don't wait.

esteban

« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »

I gotta make sure my girlfriend doesn't sign up on this site...  I always tell her it is better if I don't wait.

|    | 

kiketonto

« Reply #229 on: September 18, 2012, 12:17:38 AM »
I just ordered my copy right now! I don't bother if I am one of that 100 selected ( I suppose not), but at least...I can play the game!
Congratulations for the release!
And...today mine's arrive! I got my copy!

nodtveidt

« Reply #230 on: September 18, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »
Just a quick update on the status of the bonus stuff: one of my drives died and I was unable to continue the process. I've ordered a replacement drive which will be here in a few days so I can finish it up. 44 discs remain to complete. I'm going to go ahead and mail the first 50 to Keranu so he can get them out to people... the rest will come as soon as the replacement drive arrives and I can finish the remaining discs.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2012, 03:24:38 AM »
Lol, f*ck yeah LIGHTSCRIBBLE.

Those drives are so f*ckin fioasdjifoijfgdhsfogijhaodigfhsftgoijd sdfgsdfgoasdgadgf

I had the power go out midburn on one, and it half did the disc.   I tried guessing about where to stick it to restart so it'd not waste the disc

Went poorly.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Arjak

« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »
I received my copy today and I'm really digging it. I have noticed something weird, though. The loading times are very erratic. Whenever I enter a battle, the load times vary between two seconds all the way up to nearly half a minute. I've never seen this before, not even in beta testing.

Even so, I'm really enjoying the game and I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store! Thank you so much for putting in all those years of effort! :D
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

allyourblood

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »
I haven't received mine yet, but I'm taking that as a good sign. I remember being one of the last few to get in on the bonus so I'm guessing that's why mine hasn't arrived yet. Yay!

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this project! I still won't be able to play the darn game until I get my Duo repaired, but it was a real treat to be able to support such a cool project from some really great folks.

(and for anyone who still remembers me, I apologize for not frequenting the forums much at all in the last year. I'm just now caught up on a bunch of stuff and hope to be able to participate much more in the near future.)
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Keranu

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
allyourblood: You are qualified for the bonus item (you're order #73). Unfortunately that means you have to wait until the second batch of bonus discs are ready :(
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

sirhcman

« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2012, 07:38:23 AM »
allyourblood: You are qualified for the bonus item (you're order #73). Unfortunately that means you have to wait until the second batch of bonus discs are ready :(

Keranu can you check what # I am?

Thanks!
Chris

RegalSin

« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 08:24:04 AM »
I am still waiting for my shipment, I pre-ordered it.

Keranu

« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2012, 12:01:57 PM »

Keranu can you check what # I am?

Thanks!
Chris

I am still waiting for my shipment, I pre-ordered it.
You're #93, so you can either wait for the second batch of bonus items to arrive or choose to have just the game shipped now. Let me know which you'd prefer!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:06:32 PM by Keranu »
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

sirhcman

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2012, 05:09:17 PM »
Thanks Keranu :)

allyourblood

« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
Yes, thank you Keranu! I can't wait to play this! Heck, I can't wait just to open it and check it out.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?