Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 15019 times)

nodtveidt

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #300 on: October 22, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »
From now on, all orders are going to be handled by me personally, which includes the first 100. Keranu is going to ship me most of the remaining stock of discs as well as the bonus materials. I shipped four orders earlier today and still have six current orders in the queue, plus sirhcman's disc. Local pickup from Crete will still be available to anyone who lives nearby though, as Keranu will retain a couple of boxes for conventions and such. I received confirmation that the replacement discs have arrived at the distribution center in San Juan, so we should have them tomorrow. It will take about 2 days to get the replacements ready, since the next few days are pretty busy here. But by the end of the week, the first batch of the preorders should start to go out.

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #301 on: October 22, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
Has anyone made any maps yet? The EX Game's exclusive dungeon in space is driving me nuts.

TheOldMan

« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
Has anyone made any maps yet?
Yes, actually. I have it completely mapped out, on 16 pages of graph paper. EVERY single square.
Sorry, it's too big to scan and/or take a picture of, though.

It's not that long of a walk if you go straight to the exit.
Finding out how to do that is a different thing, though.

Bernie

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2012, 02:42:14 AM »
Has anyone made any maps yet? The EX Game's exclusive dungeon in space is driving me nuts.

You can do it!!!!

Marll

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2012, 06:07:58 AM »
I don't mind the wait so much, I've got so much stuff to play between PC games, PS3 and MMOs that I probably won't get to MS right away. It'll just be a pleasant surprise one day when it shows up in the mail.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

Black Tiger

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2012, 06:10:27 AM »

I've been working on them with screenshots, but was going to wait a while before releasing them. If I find the time to finish off the EX maps, I'll post everything on my site.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2012, 08:53:20 AM »

You can do it!!!!
[/quote]
Heh heh, I did it and managed to complete the EX Game last night. Now I'm going to review the game.

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
OK, now that I finished the game here's my opinion on it:

nodtveidt

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »
lol that was a pretty awesome review :)

sunteam_paul

« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »
Still eagerly awaiting mine, but happy to wait.

Don't be upset if I don't do an actual review in PC Engine Gamer, although I will do a thing on the game. I'm too linked to the PCE Homebrew stuff to be impartial so I'd rather just promote it in a feature without major scoring bias. I'll be doing the same with all PCE homebrew releases, not just MSR.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

esteban

« Reply #310 on: October 25, 2012, 05:24:28 PM »
Still eagerly awaiting mine, but happy to wait.

Don't be upset if I don't do an actual review in PC Engine Gamer, although I will do a thing on the game. I'm too linked to the PCE Homebrew stuff to be impartial so I'd rather just promote it in a feature without major scoring bias. I'll be doing the same with all PCE homebrew releases, not just MSR.

I think this is a noble way to handle things, . Promote the game openly (and proudly).
  |    | 

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2012, 03:42:12 AM »
lol that was a pretty awesome review :)
Thanks, I still hate those dragons and the long dungeons but in the end the game was just awesome.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #312 on: October 29, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »
heya rover.

dont want to bug you, but im shifting addresses at end of nov, and just wanted to get a gut feel as to how far away you are with shipping.  i'll have to find a new address for you if its going to be a while :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

nodtveidt

« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
Nah, it'll be this week. Keranu shipped the discs last week, and the USPS website says it's CataƱo's distribution center, which means it'll arrive tomorrow. However, the rest of it was shipped today, but it should be here by Thursday. I'll have the first batch of orders sent out Friday at the soonest... will try to get as many done as possible this week. :) If you confirm your address with me via PM, I'll mark your order as "high priority" and make sure you're part of the first wave of shipments.

Marll

« Reply #314 on: November 07, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »
Just wanted to check in on the status of the shipping. No particular rush on my part, but just want to make sure that if I'm expecting something I'll actually check the mail.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010