Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 15029 times)

TheClash603

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #315 on: November 10, 2012, 08:54:48 AM »
Just wanted to check in on the status of the shipping. No particular rush on my part, but just want to make sure that if I'm expecting something I'll actually check the mail.

At this point I hope shipping is delayed so I receive the item on December 24th.  How awesome would that be!

vestcoat

« Reply #316 on: November 10, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »
How awesome would that be!
Hmmmm...  I'd rather get it now.

Any updates?

hoobs88

« Reply #317 on: November 10, 2012, 12:28:30 PM »
I just watched a video on Facebook that displayed the Mysterious Song Bonus item of DVD/soundtrack CD. Looks nice!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

« Reply #318 on: November 10, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
How awesome would that be!

Hmmmm...  I'd rather get it now.

Any updates?

Ha! My earlier suggestion to ship it in 2013 might actually come to fruition.

We are awesome for making it this far.

|    | 

nodtveidt

« Reply #319 on: November 11, 2012, 03:43:24 AM »
The bonus items are scheduled to start shipping on Tuesday. We can finally put this mess behind us and never look back.

nodtveidt

« Reply #320 on: November 11, 2012, 02:28:39 PM »
Yep, it's official... the orders that get the bonus discs will be sent starting Tuesday. It will take some time to ship them all, but everyone who gets it will get theirs.

esteban

« Reply #321 on: November 13, 2012, 01:34:36 PM »
Yep, it's official... the orders that get the bonus discs will be sent starting Tuesday. It will take some time to ship them all, but everyone who gets it will get theirs.

Yay!
  |    | 

nodtveidt

« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2012, 02:17:18 AM »
The nightmare is over. The first 100 are in the process of being shipped out the door. MSR is now officially a completely closed project. Time to move on to the next big thing. Many lessons learned here, and many mistakes made... some of which will probably be repeated anyway. :lol:

esteban

« Reply #323 on: November 17, 2012, 03:15:14 AM »
The nightmare is over. The first 100 are in the process of being shipped out the door. MSR is now officially a completely closed project. Time to move on to the next big thing. Many lessons learned here, and many mistakes made... some of which will probably be repeated anyway. :lol:

I refuse to believe this. Even when I am holding the items in my hand, I will refuse to believe it.

|    | 

TheClash603

« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2012, 03:58:28 AM »

I refuse to believe this. Even when I am holding the items in my hand, I will refuse to believe it.

It took a while to get the 100 ACD Super Editions out the door.  Well worth the wait!

esteban

« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2012, 06:12:32 AM »

It took a while to get the 100 ACD Super Editions out the door.  Well worth the wait!

Hahahahhahaa. Goddamn, if only that were really the truth!

|    | 

vestcoat

« Reply #326 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
Whoot! Got it in the mail today! The cover art looks kind of strange though and the cartridge locked up my CD player...

nodtveidt

« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
We are releasing 50 additional copies of the bonus DVD as independent sales on eBay. There are several reasons for this:

-Lots of people have been asking for it to become available like this
-Seeing it for sale like this on eBay will have the same anti-gouging effect as with the initial game release
-All sales will benefit the American Red Cross

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321026009769

Bernie

« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
Ohhh yeah!!!! 

nodtveidt

« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »
Another 50 are available from our website directly, but we can only ship to US locations there... all international sales have to be through the eBay listing.