Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 15001 times)

hizaygizirlz

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #330 on: November 21, 2012, 07:48:07 AM »
So have the first 100 orders all officially shipped yet?  Truth be told I'm only interested in one in particular.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

nodtveidt

« Reply #331 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:26 AM »
Not all have been shipped yet... ran into a snag... out of packing materials again. More on the way. Shipping will resume in a few days. I have just two more orders to send right now, but of course, the post office is closed tomorrow so even that will wait till Friday. Slowly but surely, however, they're all being sent out. Which one in particular are you interested in? :lol:

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #332 on: November 21, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »
No worries I was just curious.  I get nervous about my packages being in post office limbo.  I believe the order that I cared the most about was #57, but I can wait another week or two before the real crying begins. :lol:
Gypsies did it.

termis

« Reply #333 on: November 24, 2012, 12:12:31 AM »
I can't remember my order number...  #13 seems to ring a bell in my head - or maybe that was Insanity, but anyway...  I'm assuming that would've shipped by now then?

esteban

« Reply #334 on: November 24, 2012, 12:28:46 AM »
I can't remember my order number...  #13 seems to ring a bell in my head - or maybe that was Insanity, but anyway...  I'm assuming that would've shipped by now then?

Hajjajajajajaa. You are hilarious. No, the shipping date has been pushed back to coincide with the launch of Ouya. 
  |    | 

sunteam_paul

« Reply #335 on: November 24, 2012, 02:23:26 AM »
Can you let me know when mine goes out. I know overseas can be crappy slow but there's extra chance the postman will lose it.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

Keranu

« Reply #336 on: November 24, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
No worries I was just curious.  I get nervous about my packages being in post office limbo.  I believe the order that I cared the most about was #57, but I can wait another week or two before the real crying begins. :lol:
Yep, you're #57.

#13 is correct!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nodtveidt

« Reply #337 on: November 26, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »
I'm not going by number, really... if you want your order bumped up (if you haven't gotten it yet), just shoot me a PM with your name and I'll give you priority. :)

Mishran

« Reply #338 on: November 27, 2012, 01:29:28 AM »
Wow, you'd think people were afraid the world would come to an end before they got a chance to get theirs... :P

Save mine for last, as I'll be more than happy to wait cause I know I'll get it eventually. I'm not worried. :wink:

td741

« Reply #339 on: November 27, 2012, 02:56:37 AM »
Hell, I don't even know what number I am. :P  I just occasional look up my paypal notification for it in my "waiting for orders" e-mail folder and say: "Soon... Soon!". :P

nodtveidt

« Reply #340 on: November 27, 2012, 09:21:43 AM »
Yes, everyone will get their order. Once all the orders are processed, I'll post it on every forum out there just in case we missed anyone.

esteban

« Reply #341 on: December 01, 2012, 12:12:33 AM »

I know it will happen.
  |    | 

sunteam_paul

« Reply #342 on: December 01, 2012, 12:33:46 AM »
*Hopes in time for Christmas*
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #343 on: December 01, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »
Christmas miracle my game has been received.

I'll admit up to this point I thought the whole thing was fake.  The screenshots, the packaging, the website, the thread, etc.

I thought all of it was an elaborate scheme, involving dozens of people, with the goal to swindle me and a few others out of $40.

I am proud to admit that I was wrong.  The game does in fact exist and will shortly enter my Duo.

Once again just wanted to thank you guys for the hard work.

Excited.
Gypsies did it.

KingDrool

« Reply #344 on: December 02, 2012, 08:57:41 AM »
Got mine in the mail. Excited to really dig into this!

I just got to the first town. One question: how long before Mick and Keith come knocking at your door for royalties? ;)
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!