Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14988 times)

Marll

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2013, 04:16:26 AM »
Got mine a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Soon though.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

sunteam_paul

« Reply #376 on: January 21, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »
I'm getting a bit worried that someone dropped mine off the boat on the way here...
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

mrhaboobi

« Reply #377 on: January 22, 2013, 05:29:46 AM »
I'm getting a bit worried that someone dropped mine off the boat on the way here...

Ditto.  Guys had it been sent?  I know you had some delays.  I'm shifting house in 2 weeks so need to update my address if u haven't sent it.
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2013, 08:09:13 AM »

Having just listened to 10 PC Engine City podcasts today... I totally read that in your voice Paul.  :)

If you're looking for answers regarding your copy of MSR I'd suggest PMing the Rove man himself to find out.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #379 on: January 28, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »
Ive PM'd him no reply, must be on holiday :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Keranu

« Reply #380 on: January 28, 2013, 04:13:46 PM »
Haven't seen Nod/Old Rover around on the Frozen Utopia forums lately. Unfortunately I have no clue on the status of both of your packages. If I had extra DVDs, I'd re-send the whole set to ya's.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2013, 08:01:46 PM »
Yeah, it's been several days since Nod's been around :-k I hope he's doing ok.

turboswimbz

« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2013, 01:18:19 AM »
I believe he said recently sent some out a few weeks ago, And I just recieved my copy...although I didn't get all those preorder goodies.  Speaking of which, Although I didn't get to see a whole lot of it, Awesome game guys, and thanks!  8)  now if I only had time to play it. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

nodtveidt

« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
All of the confirmed international orders have already been shipped, with just a couple of exceptions. Some may take additional time to arrive. There have been a few that have taken a month, and one that took two months for who-knows-what reason.

And I have not been around lately due to IRL personal reasons, in addition to competing in a fierce game design competition.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:07:57 PM by The Old Rover »

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2013, 10:51:19 PM »
..... in addition to competing in a fierce game design competition with a scantly dressed digitized lady throwing rubber eggs!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2013, 04:45:38 AM »
..... in addition to competing in a fierce game design competition with a scantly dressed digitized lady throwing rubber eggs!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My brother in law lives in China, & the latest scam there is for people to sell rubber eggs!  One guy was boiling an egg, & it wouldn't boil.  He called the police about it, they didn't believe him, so he threw it against a wall & it bounced!  I guess the only way to tell if they are fake, is to crack the shell & see if there's a membrane there.  Apparently it's cheaper to make fake eggs rather then having chickens to make real ones?

Ok, back on topic, Mysterious Song!! :D

CGQuarterly

« Reply #386 on: February 01, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »
Wow.  I don't see how a fake rubber egg is cheaper to make than a real one, but I guess the numbers work out.  I mean, you can feed a chicken nothing but kitchen scraps and still get an egg a day.

Chris

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
Wow.  I don't see how a fake rubber egg is cheaper to make than a real one, but I guess the numbers work out.  I mean, you can feed a chicken nothing but kitchen scraps and still get an egg a day.

Chris

Yeah, the only thing we can figure is that maybe the space to house alot of chickens isn't really available in comparison to just making homemade fake eggs in your apartment...I don't know, either way, it's quite strange, but fairly amusing.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
That story sounds like %100 total f*cking bullshit.

I mean, maybe if you for some reason had some fake movie prop eggs laying around already or something, then you might sell them to some guy, but...chicken eggs are NOT expensive or time consuming to make.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #389 on: February 02, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »
I don't know, my brother in law has run into alot of strange stuff in China, especially the scams, & he's never been the type to make stuff up.  I believe it was in the news in his area, though I'd have to ask him next time we talk to him to be sure.