Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14937 times)

turboswimbz

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #390 on: February 02, 2013, 10:55:19 AM »
TIME ARTICLE:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/06/how-to-make-a-rotten-egg/

Seems plausible to me:

consider Chickens require and feed, room and any feed are both a premium in a place like China.  According to this article it's about half the cost of producing real eggs.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

vestcoat

« Reply #391 on: February 02, 2013, 11:44:22 AM »
I believe it. Last year they were selling their poor plastic rice. I wish our food suppliers were as creative; we just get the same old cellulose and MSG day in and day out.

esteban

« Reply #392 on: February 02, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »

|    | 

nodtveidt

« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »
OK... I've been finding out that a large number of the orders we recently sent out, within the last couple of months, have not been reaching their destinations. One or two occasionally being a bit late is fine, but we're talking roughly a dozen or so orders are simply not arriving, even domestic orders. Anyone who has not gotten theirs, please let me know so I can send a replacement. We are going to ship through Camuy again rather than Arecibo, since the problem happened when shipping through Arecibo.

This message will also be posted on our Facebook page.

sunteam_paul

« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
I've still not got mine.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

Bernie

« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »
Man, that sucks Rover!  :(

nodtveidt

« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2013, 06:17:13 AM »
Shit, even after the thing's been closed off, and all the orders were sent out, we're still cursed by this goddamn project. And what's more is that I took inventory of all the replacements we need to do, and we're a little short on replacement DVD cases, so I have to order more now... won't take long to replace but it's just another damn brick in the wall. I wonder if big manufacturers have these kinds of problems. On the plus side, we've got plenty of discs, and Keranu had plenty of extra inserts printed.

termis

« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2013, 11:06:38 PM »
Yeah, but - still haven't received mine either - I don't know when you sent it, it can be a simply delay crossing the pond, but either way, let me know... (also double check if you've sent it to the right address as I can easily see something like that getting mixed up over the years & different people taking care of shipping addresses, etc.)

cosmos99

« Reply #398 on: February 12, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »
I've not received mines too(France) , i'm fine to wait longer but please keep a replacement order just in case,thanks!

liquitek

« Reply #399 on: February 13, 2013, 05:42:24 AM »
Hi mate, 

I see there are some delivery issues and I don't mind waiting longer as things get straightened out.
If you could reply here or pm me when it ships or if it has been shipped, I'd appreciate it.  :)

Cheers

nodtveidt

« Reply #400 on: February 13, 2013, 01:20:26 PM »
Well, there's an investigation underway now, so there's a chance that the missing ones can be recovered. In the meantime, I've already packaged up a bunch of replacements and will start sending them out tomorrow.

TheClash603

« Reply #401 on: February 13, 2013, 01:26:33 PM »
Well, there's an investigation underway now, so there's a chance that the missing ones can be recovered. In the meantime, I've already packaged up a bunch of replacements and will start sending them out tomorrow.

I received my 50 copies...   errr...  my copy just fine.

In seriousness, hope that all works out!

Game #2 will be a dream, I am predicting it right now.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #402 on: February 25, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »
Any chance you can send the first round of people's ;)  I'm still waiting.. Thanks
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

nodtveidt

« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2013, 05:34:31 AM »
We did a drop earlier today... five more replacements were sent out. I'll make sure yours is in the next drop.

sunteam_paul

« Reply #404 on: March 05, 2013, 05:24:40 AM »
Can you send me an email when my copy is dispatched please, so I can get an idea of when it might arrive. Thanks.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!