Author Topic: Mysterious Song is now released  (Read 14884 times)

nodtveidt

Re: Mysterious Song is now released
« Reply #450 on: May 07, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »
I got confirmation a few minutes ago that an order to Belgium that was sent on the same day has finally arrived so it looks like things just got delayed again... no shock there. :(

mrhaboobi

« Reply #451 on: May 16, 2013, 09:45:54 AM »
I got confirmation a few minutes ago that an order to Belgium that was sent on the same day has finally arrived so it looks like things just got delayed again... no shock there. :(

Hey Rover

Still nothing.  Can i ask what method you used to post them, USPS global priority mail takes 7 days, airmail 2 weeks, anything else, god knows, did you ship it using the cheapest snail mail sea cargo or something?

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

cosmos99

« Reply #452 on: May 16, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »
Still nothing too ! A padded envellope took a few days to arrive those days ,usually it's a matter of one week , in three days it will be a month for MSR , yes Rover ,how did you shipped our orders ? I thought USPS had cancelled years ago sea mail, no ?

nodtveidt

« Reply #453 on: May 16, 2013, 02:42:41 PM »
I strapped everything to the back of a dead turtle, kicked it in the butt, and hoped for the best. :)

In all seriousness... things in and out of PR have been agonizingly slow since Xmas with no apparent reason. Everything is shipped First Class. Maybe they just don't give a snot when things are shipped that way. I dunno. But once it leaves my hands, there's not a dang thing I can do about it.

roflmao

« Reply #454 on: May 16, 2013, 02:50:53 PM »
I strapped everything to the back of a dead turtle, kicked it in the butt, and hoped for the best. :)

Best response ever! 

I know this whole process has been torture for you and you just want to get it behind you and I really feel for the guys who were first in line to support you and have been last in line to receive their payback.  Hopefully everyone will get their game shortly and enjoy the hell out of it. 

Once my motivations swing back to making gameplay videos, I'm sure MSR will be one of the next ones I do. :)

vestcoat

« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
But once it leaves my hands, there's not a dang thing I can do about it.
Might be worth it to pay the 80ยข delivery confirmation for any remaining orders at this point.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2013, 03:46:10 PM »
Next time id suggest using global priority mail, its tracked and reliable..   id just like to know the date it was sent, as after 30 days i need to start putting a claim in for a lost package..

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

nodtveidt

« Reply #457 on: May 16, 2013, 03:49:35 PM »
I can't afford to send everyone's order via global priority. Everything was mailed out April 20th... oh wait, 4/20... ok, now I understand. :)

mrhaboobi

« Reply #458 on: May 16, 2013, 04:08:57 PM »
global priority actually costs the same as first class when shipping a decent sized envelope ( flat rate envelope or box is about 12 - 16 ). 
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #459 on: May 16, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »
global priority actually costs the same as first class when shipping a decent sized envelope ( flat rate envelope or box is about 12 - 16 ). 

No it doesn't.

global priority envelopes cost about 25$ now.  Might as well ship priority flat-rate boxes at that point.

First class hits about 12$.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

cosmos99

« Reply #460 on: May 17, 2013, 01:45:09 AM »
I'm very sorry too , if you have to send again Rover , let me pay the shipping this time with tracking , and of course if the previous order arrives i will sell it to a friend and he'll send payment to you. Really sorry again.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2013, 09:25:02 AM »

No it doesn't.

global priority envelopes cost about 25$ now.  Might as well ship priority flat-rate boxes at that point.

Ahh i just checked and see you are correct, f*ckers, what a rip off, crazy shit.. i remember the good ole days of $12 for an envelope.  :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »

No it doesn't.

Ahh i just checked and see you are correct, f*ckers, what a rip off, crazy shit.. i remember the good ole days of $12 for an envelope.  :)

yeah dude, the rates went up in January.  I was pretty shocked/pissed off at that.  The USPS is a bit mental.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

esteban

« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2013, 05:13:04 PM »

|    | 

mrhaboobi

« Reply #464 on: May 19, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »
once everyone gets their copies it can die a natural death ;)  or some of us might be dead before the copies arrive going by the speed of USPS ;)  either way there will be no one left to post/bitch
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx