Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 2589 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 07:34:58 PM »
Always Rover!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 03:27:22 AM »
Loudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.

I loled.

Me, not get any action in real life?  That's hilarious.  You're a dipshit.

Also, I have thousands of posts because I'm an active member of this community.  This includes making games for the Turbo Grafx.   

Maybe you should shut the f*ck up and stop making ignorant ass accusations about forum members here.

Or you could keep being a man lovin' penis oven and wonder why noone likes you.

back on topic, I'd have let MJ touch my boyparts for a magical chase.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

tpivette

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2012, 04:05:18 PM »
Geez, you get a couple of Turbo fans and they agree on everything Turbo related (which is what this site is for after all)... but throw MJ into the mix and suddenly they're at each others throats...
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
Wasnt the subject, but his "my way is right and everyone else is wrong" attitude. 

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2012, 05:08:47 PM »
Xray, making important decisions daily in the imaginary criminal justice system he runs both as judge and prosecution, based solely on media provided evidence.....Umm yeah...... MJ may have been guilty, or may not have. He did not really go out of his way to prove his innocence, and he kept on inviting kids over long after initial problems appeared, but also, no one really had a massive amount of damning evidence either. Being eccentric itself isn't a crime. He's dead now, so now it only really matters to the supposed victims, their parents who some of which seemed to be more interested in payouts or whatever, and the prosecution who evidently dropped the ball if something did indeed occur. Nothing worth going apeshit crazy over Xray....Not now anyway...

Xray

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2012, 05:38:55 PM »
Xray, making important decisions daily in the imaginary criminal justice system he runs both as judge and prosecution, based solely on media provided evidence.....Umm yeah...... MJ may have been guilty, or may not have. He did not really go out of his way to prove his innocence, and he kept on inviting kids over long after initial problems appeared, but also, no one really had a massive amount of damning evidence either. Being eccentric itself isn't a crime. He's dead now, so now it only really matters to the supposed victims, their parents who some of which seemed to be more interested in payouts or whatever, and the prosecution who evidently dropped the ball if something did indeed occur. Nothing worth going apeshit crazy over Xray....Not now anyway...

Apeshit crazy ?
I guess you never seen crazy then - And I don't see you on record censuring anyone posting half pics of them flipping birds, and calling me all sorts of juvenile names - Don't know what else these jokers have been saying, as I took the high road and put them on ignore. Nice to be objective !
I'll state a few things for the record, hopefully you won't have a heart attack or anything - And hopefully you won't fly off the handle, and start issuing facebook/twitter show downs [don't have an account on either, don't want or need one]:

* No question in my mind that he was a sick, boy loving pedo, you are free to differ, doesn't bother me in the least.
* Would never hang with anyone who listens to a fruity guy like that - Never have, never will.

I get my opinions from "media provided evidence" ? Where, pray tell, do you get yours ??

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
You started all that shit with your attitude that everyone was wrong but you.  Anyone reading through the thread KNOWS where the attitude generated from you.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:56:56 PM by Bernie »

Xray

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »
Oh shit, someones on the rag tonight ! Or maybe permanently !
Watcha think about that, ProfessorProfessorson ?? Apeshit, or what ?

Don't know why that girly rant was emailed to me ,,, Lets just say, pierced snookums, that I am not about to indulge your childish passion for flames - And at least I know who my daddy is, pedo foster child.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2012, 06:21:49 PM »
Wow....

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »
You tell me to shut the f*ck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person

Loudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.

/\THIS/\ is why you're having f*cking problems now. You've gone off on the deep end and turned yourself into a proverbial train wreck on this thread.

Oh shit, someones on the rag tonight ! Or maybe permanently !
Watcha think about that, ProfessorProfessorson ?? Apeshit, or what ?

Don't know why that girly rant was emailed to me ,,, Lets just say, pierced snookums, that I am not about to indulge your childish passion for flames - And at least I know who my daddy is, pedo foster child.

What the f*ck are you rambling on about there? Are you implying your daddy was named Pedo Foster Child? Don't you have a bag of dicks ready to stuff in that big fat f*cking mouth of yours already?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2012, 06:38:09 PM »
He is referring to a pm I set.him.  Which is very cordial by the way.  I save all my outgoing messages so when I get home I will copy/paste what I wrote in response to his response here.  Cant do it from my phone.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2012, 06:46:51 PM »
He is referring to a pm I set.him.  Which is very cordial by the way.  I save all my outgoing messages so when I get home I will copy/paste what I wrote in response to his response here.  Cant do it from my phone.

It's too bad he's gone all f*cking mental and shit, accusing people of being pedobears and what not just because people wont agree with him inthe manner he wants them to or whatever. He had a great idea with the TG16 lit sign things, had me really interested, but I wont deal with anyone who goes f*cking mental over shit like this. He's takin it all way way too personal.

TheClash603

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
Well Xray was right in what he said about MJ, but just wrong in how he said it.  MJ guy molested children, no doubt.  It is a weird world we live in where stuff like molesting is excusable because you have good dance moves.

HercTNT

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »
Well Xray was right in what he said about MJ, but just wrong in how he said it.  MJ guy molested children, no doubt.  It is a weird world we live in where stuff like molesting is excusable because you have good dance moves.

You have no more proof that he did, than anyone else does. His belongings and his estates were all searched completely and nothing was ever found. the point is, in our legal system you don't have to prove you didn't, or you would not be innocent until proven guilty. Now, that does not mean you're not entitled to your opinions. As professor said, its not like MJ helped his image all that much with his bizarre behavior guilty or not. One can certianly see many would believe MJ was guilty. Its all moot though as: he's dead, and: this is chit chat and not fighting street. The way people are going fruity over this is really nuts. Does everyone realize its a full moon tonight?

edited for mispelling
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:11:07 PM by HercTNT »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »
lol.  who shows up, makes < 100 posts, lashes out at the regulars, and then puts them on ignore?

Dipshits.

That's who.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.