Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 2611 times)

Xray

Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
Plenty enough evidence for me, thank you very much.
He bought his way out, no question about it. You think kids knowing about warts on his cock that just happened to match warts that were in fact on his cock was just a made up coincidence ? You think details of him plying children with alcohol in the form of "Jesus Juice" was just innocent childs play ? You think routinely laying in bed with kids is healthy, harmless bonding ?
Nuh uh - He was a classic pedo, pure n simple - And a pretty obvious and outgoing one, at that. His every action, from buying a private zoo and amusement park to his constant Toys R US shopping sprees with various target children were nothing more than good old fashioned child grooming.

As far as the parents, they sure as hell should have been charged with child abuse for letting their kids hang out with this known creep.
They were for sure after some $$, and didn't mind putting their own children in harms way to get it.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 08:01:49 PM »
Lol.  Choose to believe whatever the media says.  I cant make ya see things differently.

SMF

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michaelfor misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. EvanChandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and MichaelJackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship withhis son.Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets,newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson,Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.It would be better if I do not make it all in favor of Michael Jackson, but it seems like we mightnever be able to know the truth. It is very much possible that Michael or his family have usedtheir money to bribe or buy Even and Jordan and they have changed their statements, but whoknows.Anyway, these are the rumors I have heard over the internet and decided to write about it. After Michael Jackson’s death, Chandler has come forward and said that he made up the story just toinsult the “King of Pop” for the money. Now it is your turn to leave the comments and tell that according to you what can be the correct possibility.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

SMF

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
What do boys do when they are given a HUGE MANSION to play in? They snoop and pry. How mant times have us as men fell asleep with boxers on and covered up only to wake up and guess whos standing tall popping out the piss hole?

A boy couldnt have woken up early to play with a bunch of video games and arcades in MJ's house and when he got home remarked to his parents about i seen MJ's thingy and as middle class living paycheck to paycheck parents LIGHTBULB We can sue him for millions cause our son seen MJ's morning wood.

Only thing i agree on is they shouldnt have slept in the same bed. But cmon you seen MJ and all he ever did was act like a kid and enjoy life.

I for one say he was sued by the same morons that sued McDonalds cause their coffee was hot. (not marked on cup) So they win millions.

Xray

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
Lol.  Choose to believe whatever the media says.  I cant make ya see things differently.

Oh yeah, and you must get your pure, unfiltered info from some other source ??

His own sister once famously said: ""I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children ... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy"." ,,, But of course, you know better.
[And yes, years later she claimed that her abusive husband made her say that].

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
Wow.  Way to make it personal dude.  I never said I knew better.  What I said was there was never any evidence.  Point blank and bottom line, no evidence.  There is more evidence that it was a scam than an actual crime.  Thats all I am trying to present.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:22:21 PM by Bernie »

Xray

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 08:54:40 PM »
Wow.  Way to make it personal dude.  I never said I knew better.  What I said was there was never any evidence.  Point blank and bottom line, no evidence.  There is more evidence that it was a scam than an actual crime.  Thats all I am trying to present. 

Ok, I am a brainwashed lemming of the media ,,, You, on the other hand, presumably get better info elsewhere, and that info allows you to be positive that he never molested any children, just innocent fun, genuine love, and harmless shopping sprees & sleepovers.
There was plenty of evidence, it was only though his accusers developing sudden amnesia and recanting their words after mass payouts that he was let off the hook. What about OJ, was he framed by vindictive $$ seekers as well ?

esteban

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 09:32:08 PM »

And here I thought folks would talk about how awesome the outtakes from "The Thriller" sessions were (you know, Vincent Price in the studio).

|    | 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:42:40 PM »
   :-&
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:16:52 PM by Bernie »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
His sister is also a jealous, attention-starved biotch.  This is LaToya, after all.  I think if you asked her to say the same thing today, she wouldn't.  She'll say whatever gets her in the papers, in my opinion.  Also, how would she be able to obtain any evidence?  That's like your own sister accusing you of raping some chick.  How would she know?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 09:57:18 PM »
Look at my posts.  Not once did I say he did not do anything.  Also not one time did I say the word "you" which basically would have been pointing the finger.  However, you did so several times.  Pisses me off that we cant have a docile conversation and look at things from different point of views without making accusations about each other.  I stand by my statement.  There was no concrete evidence and what little evidence there was,  was shaky at best.   

SMF

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 10:54:56 PM »

And here I thought folks would talk about how awesome the outtakes from "The Thriller" sessions were (you know, Vincent Price in the studio).

In my opinion the best track on the CD.

soop

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 11:29:18 PM »
Basically, I liked him and his music pretty much until Moonwalker.  He was still a great entertainer and singer, but mentally, f*cked.

But I have a very hard time resisting dancing to stuff like "Don't stop 'till you get enough"

TheClash603

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 12:20:12 AM »
Don't forget that Corey Feldman said that he made him look at sexually explicit pictures with him when he was a kid.  Feldman said Jackson never touched him and he had little to gain in making up the story, so that was just more proof.

RegalSin

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 01:04:48 AM »
He was accused of doing naughty stuff with little kids.

He never actually did anything, the concerned parent and or kid was lying, about these things. Seriously, they make every kind of touch a bad touch. I wouldn't mind sleeping next to Jackson, and we could even tell scary stories. The parent wanted money from him. I mean seriously cut the guy some slack.