Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 2617 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 03:41:41 AM »
Free toys and zoos and amusement parks, and all I have to do is see a warty-dick?

I would've been down.   Hell, when I was like 10, I saw worse shit on AOL on accident. 

I MISSED OUT ON TOYS.  GOD DAMNIT. 

Also, who the f*ck believes Corey Feldman?  He's been on drug benders, and all he does today is milk the f*cking lost boys for all it's worth.

Maybe he should've looked at those dirty pics with MJ a little longer so he'd have learned how to do some shit.   Maybe he'd still have his hot, bitchy wife.

Then he could be like SHUT UP BITCH.  TIME FOR THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE ON MY ONE EYED WILLY.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

turbokon

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 06:41:15 AM »
Back to his music, Smooth Criminal is still my favorite then Thriller, man in the mirror,  billie jean, beat it, bad and dirty diana.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 06:50:22 AM »
Thought that said dirty diarhea and loled at it.

I like Smooth Criminal and Beat It alot.  

I hate that black or white shit.   It's lame.

Xray

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 06:51:55 AM »
Look at my posts.  Not once did I say he did not do anything.  Also not one time did I say the word "you" which basically would have been pointing the finger.  However, you did so several times.  Pisses me off that we cant have a docile conversation and look at things from different point of views without making accusations about each other.  I stand by my statement.  There was no concrete evidence and what little evidence there was,  was shaky at best.   

You still rambling to me ?
I thought you were "done going back and forth" ?
You tell me to shut the f*ck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person ,,, Then whine that we can't have a docile conversation ?
Thats called hypocrisy holmes. I gave the f*cker his props musically and talent wise, now you are pissed cause I won't agree what a great guy with kids he was ?
f*ck that, I stand by my conviction that he was a creepy boy loving molester in the 1st degree - Obviously you won't change that opinion, and obviously you are too star struck to have yours changed.

Xray

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
His sister is also a jealous, attention-starved biotch.  This is LaToya, after all.  I think if you asked her to say the same thing today, she wouldn't.  She'll say whatever gets her in the papers, in my opinion.  Also, how would she be able to obtain any evidence?  That's like your own sister accusing you of raping some chick.  How would she know?

Points granted.
Its worth keeping in mind that just about everyone involved in the various cases have recanted, changed their stories, or developed sudden amnesia.
This would suggest that they were bought off and/or intimidated.
The whole family was/is attention starved, I don't think MJ was an exception - He obviously was nearly addicted to the attention of children, whether he actually did ass rape anyone or not, that is not normal, that is not a healthy mindset. He himself famously admitted to bedding down boys, I'm really mystified how any grown man can defend behavior like that.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2012, 07:07:58 AM »
You tell me to shut the f*ck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person

Raaawwrrr, it's an internet badass!  Watch out, Bernie!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 07:13:18 AM »
You tell me to shut the f*ck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person

I loled.  I'll tell you to shut the f*ck in person, just like I bet Bernie would too.    What are you going to do, hit someone if they tell you to?  Is this you?:

Thats called hypocrisy holmes. I gave the f*cker his props musically and talent wise, now you are pissed cause I won't agree what a great guy with kids he was ?
f*ck that, I stand by my conviction that he was a creepy boy loving molester in the 1st degree - Obviously you won't change that opinion, and obviously you are too star struck to have yours changed.

He was great with kids.   He gave them presents, took them on rides, touched their privates.  It's alot of work, man.  Beat It was actually a song about what he would do to his favorites.

He himself famously admitted to bedding down boys, I'm really mystified how any grown man can defend behavior like that.

He was rocketed to fame when he was like 5.  Try not having a childhood, being loved by everyone (including kids), and having a ton of money, while being some skinny ass, fairly girly black dude that pelvic thrusts better than John Holmes.

You don't exactly grow up normal in that situation.  You don't grow up at all really when you aren't put out into the real world. 

You think he had a regular job, busted his ass at some bullshit store for minimum wage, and swept floors?

Nope.   He waved his dick around on stage, moonwalked, grabbed his junk, screamed "hyehyehaaaa jamaoooon", etc. and made bank off of it.

He was a 12 year old boy trapped in a 50 year old womans body.  lol.

Xray

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »
Loudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:23:30 AM by Xray »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 08:26:37 AM »
Loudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.

Hmmmm.... I'd hate to see the low road.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »

:-#
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:24:27 PM by Bernie »

turboswimbz

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
Well I don't know too much there about all this judging, and guilty crap, I'll leave that to the judges and juries, and law students who study such things, What I can say is that I do indeed enjoy a good tune, or one that is bad enough to be good.   

Speaking of which:

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 09:59:44 AM »
Yep, he did make some great music.  :)  Man in the mirror was one of my faves.  :)

turboswimbz

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 10:01:21 AM »
Awwwww. I did enjoy that.  forgot about that, to you tube and fill the work place with random songs that I'm thinking about!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

HercTNT

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2012, 10:02:14 AM »
Xray, before things got outta hand, the point they were trying to make in the begining is that their is no proof. The police went through MJ's estate with a fine toothed comb twice and while they found some really kinky stuff, none of it had to do with kids. I agree with bernie that MJ while extremely eccentric was most likely trying to make up for a lost childhood. I don't think anyone denies that having little kids over for sleep overs was a really poor idea and did not help him any.  That being said more people came out in his defence that knew him personally than did accuse him of anything. Latoya jackson and corey feildman are hardly quality witnesses. What the news sources have to say is irrelevent anyways. they all have a vested interest in dirt, and the dirtier the better. They all cared more about ratings than the truth. The fact is, MJ was never brought up on charges, and no evidence was ever found. In this country that means he is innocent. Don't think i don't understand your point though. I certianly would not have let my kids stay over at his house knowing they would be all sleeping in the same bed. Thats just to damn weird. He was tried and convicted in public opinion alone and that's not how freedom works.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2012, 10:15:12 AM »
Xray, before things got outta hand, the point they were trying to make in the begining is that their is no proof. The police went through MJ's estate with a fine toothed comb twice and while they found some really kinky stuff, none of it had to do with kids. I agree with bernie that MJ while extremely eccentric was most likely trying to make up for a lost childhood. I don't think anyone denies that having little kids over for sleep overs was a really poor idea and did not help him any.  That being said more people came out in his defence that knew him personally than did accuse him of anything. Latoya jackson and corey feildman are hardly quality witnesses. What the news sources have to say is irrelevent anyways. they all have a vested interest in dirt, and the dirtier the better. They all cared more about ratings than the truth. The fact is, MJ was never brought up on charges, and no evidence was ever found. In this country that means he is innocent. Don't think i don't understand your point though. I certianly would not have let my kids stay over at his house knowing they would be all sleeping in the same bed. Thats just to damn weird. He was tried and convicted in public opinion alone and that's not how freedom works.

This.. :)  Thanks Herc.  And, just for the record, my kids wouldnt have had a sleepover with MJ either.  lol