Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 2596 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »

As for OJ......thats one smart motherf(*&R.  I would pay anything to know how you kill the bitch who is f*cking you over and walk.  I could make one hell of a living doing that.  Instead I am plagued with this stench that keeps coming out of my crawlspace and my freezer is already full.

Terry

This... I love it!!  I always felt that bitch deserved what she got.  And hell yeah I think OJ did it.  Too bad he was too damn stupid to stay out of prison for too long tho..  Damn, get away with killing his ex-bitch and then get caught in armed robbery?  WTF??

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »
This... I love it!!  I always felt that bitch deserved what she got.  And hell yeah I think OJ did it.  Too bad he was too damn stupid to stay out of prison for too long tho..  Damn, get away with killing his ex-bitch and then get caught in armed robbery?  WTF??

:shock:

You actually think Nicole Brown Simpson deserved to be gruesomely murdered?   Wow.  Even if that's supposed to be a sick joke, it's not funny.

That does it.  You're banned from my raffles.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
Who gives a shit? 

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
That does it.  You're banned from my raffles.

And when you do one that isn't just a mock one cluttering up the sales area asking for free stuff let me know. :P

RegalSin

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »
Nicole went to Prison? anybody could have done it. The biggest problem, with the whole OJ thing, was him running away. I remember the chase was on television, all day long, nothing but ' hey lets get this black man, he had do something wrong. It was probably entertainment for negative people. Just nothing but a white truck, on television all day long. He was also caught for stealing cable television. Their was two people that was dead that night, as well. Everybody just rode his business like the worlds greatest joke.

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »
RegalSin, I don't understand your post.  Just to be safe, you're banned from my raffles, too.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
RegalSin, I don't understand your post.  Just to be safe, you're banned from my raffles, too.
Lol.  Nobody ever understands what regal is saying!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2012, 12:44:19 PM »
I find it ironic that at the end of it all concerning the pedo mess, Regal comes in to post his two cents, and its not about MJ.  :lol:

RegalSin

« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2012, 01:13:01 PM »
We were talking about Jackson, and then somebody mention the media about him.
All of that mess up till his pill popping sleep case. They found nothing but

I was talking about about back in the 1990's it was on television all day long. Entertainment for racist people is what I called it. Around late 1990, a man
in Texas was dragged from a truck. Same thing basically, but we are talking about
mass media coverage, I am sure it is up on boobtube.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:20:22 PM by RegalSin »

Sparky

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
f*ck off regal no one cares..

I go on holidays and come back to catch up :P... Bernie is a good guy and my first impressions of xray are the same, this mj shit train got out of control way to fast... And tensions got high over this guy? Come on guys.... Michael f*cking Jaskson.... Save it for gougers or a$$holes like Swiss, you 2 should just hug it out and Bernie did try to cool the jets some but i think at the time anger was still there so i think a couple Pms to each other would end this.
(( shrugs as who the f*ck am I to say But my 2 cents))

& Dirty Diana is a great song by the Jackson :)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2012, 02:11:39 PM »
Yeah Sparky.  I tried to PM and make good.  But its cool.  I will just agree to disagree and for me this is over.  Xray, those pieces you are making look pretty good. 

Sparky

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »
Bernie you are cool guy and we all get hot headed even me :P I think you pulled back when it started going down to shits-ville so i hope X-ray can meet ya half way as this is just silly. Hey it's between you 2 so tell me to f@ckoff anytime but I hope things cool down between yas.... I host groups hugs on Sunday :P

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2012, 02:30:25 PM »
I used to read this magazine in like 1991 called Disney Adventures. It was always at the grocery store next to the archies. It had some comic and stuff in it and this was like when MJ was buddy buddy with Macaulay Culkin. There were always articles about Neverland and even raffles to win tickets to go there! This was right before he was accused of molestation but I even remember when I was like 6 and 7 reading this and thinking it was creepy as heck that anyone would want to spend time at this dudes mansion.
I do like MJs music though from the 80s and Captain Eo was the shit!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2012, 02:30:59 PM »
Bernie you are cool guy and we all get hot headed even me :P I think you pulled back when it started going down to shits-ville so i hope X-ray can meet ya half way as this is just silly. Hey it's between you 2 so tell me to f@ckoff anytime but I hope things cool down between yas.... I host groups hugs on Sunday :P

The ball is kind of in Xrays court, though I think at this point its more then just Bernie he may want to make amends with. Hes supposed to have some "list of 4" or something going. Its up to him either way.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
f*ck off regal no one cares..
Awesome Sparky, adding to my sig!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint