Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 2598 times)

hizaygizirlz

Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »
f*ck off regal no one cares..

I go on holidays and come back to catch up :P... Bernie is a good guy and my first impressions of xray are the same, this mj shit train got out of control way to fast... And tensions got high over this guy? Come on guys.... Michael f*cking Jaskson.... Save it for gougers or a$$holes like Swiss, you 2 should just hug it out and Bernie did try to cool the jets some but i think at the time anger was still there so i think a couple Pms to each other would end this.
(( shrugs as who the f*ck am I to say But my 2 cents))

& Dirty Diana is a great song by the Jackson :)

this was a pretty great post.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Sparky

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »
Bernie you are cool guy and we all get hot headed even me :P I think you pulled back when it started going down to shits-ville so i hope X-ray can meet ya half way as this is just silly. Hey it's between you 2 so tell me to f@ckoff anytime but I hope things cool down between yas.... I host groups hugs on Sunday :P

The ball is kind of in Xrays court, though I think at this point its more then just Bernie he may want to make amends with. Hes supposed to have some "list of 4" or something going. Its up to him either way.

List of 4? ......just silly... Let's have a look at the topic title again... Micheal Jackson. Someone change it to Swiss is a dick and we can have some real fun.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:10:26 PM by Sparky »

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2012, 03:12:09 PM »
Bernie you are cool guy and we all get hot headed even me :P I think you pulled back when it started going down to shits-ville so i hope X-ray can meet ya half way as this is just silly. Hey it's between you 2 so tell me to f@ckoff anytime but I hope things cool down between yas.... I host groups hugs on Sunday :P

The ball is kind of in Xrays court, though I think at this point its more then just Bernie he may want to make amends with. Hes supposed to have some "list of 4" or something going. Its up to him either way.

List of 4? ......just silly... Let's have a look at the topic title again... Micheal Jackson. Someone change it to Swiss is a dick and we can have some real fun.

Yeah I guess its supposed to be Bernie and Arkhan and a couple others. Maybe its a list of 5 and I'm on there too lol. Who knows. Just silly.

Xray

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
Me and Bernie made things right between ourselves via pm.
He initiated it, props to him for that.
I have said all I needed to say on this subject, my opinions are known and won't be changed.

I respect the rights of others to differ, and admit there isn't a literal "smoking gun" that conclusively proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a preteen ass raper.
Now I'm just waiting for a "Was Hitler really such a bad guy" thread to really get things going !
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:24:12 PM by Xray »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
Me and Bernie made things right between ourselves via pm.
He initiated it, props to him for that.
I have said all I needed to say on this subject, my opinions are known and won't be changed.

I respect the rights of others to differ, and admit there isn't a literal "smoking gun" that conclusively proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a preteen ass raper.
Now I'm just waiting for a "Was Hitler really such a bad guy" thread to really get things going !

Thats good to hear.

Tatsujin

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
Save it for gougers or a$$holes like Swiss Canada,

fixed for you :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

RegalSin

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2012, 03:25:15 AM »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
Regal Sin finally made a post that makes sense.

f*ck!
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Drakon

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2012, 03:48:07 AM »
*bump* I've always been a fan.  Some of his outfits and dance move (crotch grabbing) weren't my taste.  Also mentally he seemed to be disconnected from reality.  But I love his singing and dancing!
http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"

Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

NightWolve

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2012, 02:05:44 PM »
I'd like to just remember him like this... the 1984 Jackson before it all went downhill...

RegalSin

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2012, 03:35:29 PM »
Jackson downfall hit, once he gave into the paparazzi and almost had his kid fall off the ledge. Then with the court cases, every young person who never embarrassed him started throwing terms out their, that he was never.