Author Topic: Looking for these games and accesseries  (Read 339 times)

fenix

Looking for these games and accesseries
« on: August 30, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »
Hey guys lookin for some stuff for the ol collection..

Games I need

- ghost manor
- dragon spirit
- dragons curse
- neutopia 2
- jj & Jeff
- devils crush
- bomberman 93
- cadash
- air zonk
- impossamole
-  military madness
- new adventure island
- PAC-land
- r-type
- shockman

Accesseries
- turbo stick
- extra turbo pads
- turbo system cards
- cd attachment

I have tons of gaming to trade, and can buy to for the right price.
Hit me up

Thanks
Fenix

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Looking for these games and accesseries
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »
Concerning prior trade with Fenix:
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12884.msg253091#msg253091
And heaven forbid if a game takes more than a week to arrive you have the right to bitch about it (and try to bring mods into it) and create all sorts of drama let alone ignore you if you offer him cash or some sort of compensation if it doesn't reach there in a timely matter. 

Proceed with caution.

fenix

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »
And heaven forbid if a game takes more than a week to arrive you have the right to bitch about it (and try to bring mods into it) and create all sorts of drama let alone ignore you if you offer him cash or some sort of compensation if it doesn't reach there in a timely matter. 

Proceed with caution.

You mean my trade with bigusmuck? Lol he got my end in 3 days, he told me he sent my end the same day I did.. 3 weeks later it showed up with a shipping date of 3 days before it got to me.. Still have the envelope to prove it.. So yeah if you don't want to trade with a guy like me who ships fast BEWARE Lol..

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:09:20 PM »

Proceed with caution.

You mean my trade with bigusmuck? Lol he got my end in 3 days, he told me he sent my end the same day I did.. 3 weeks later it showed up with a shipping date of 3 days before it got to me.. Still have the envelope to prove it.. So yeah if you don't want to trade with a guy like me who ships fast BEWARE Lol..

If you still have the packing, please take a high res pic of it so that the postage labels can be viewed.

fenix

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »

Proceed with caution.

If you still have the packing, please take a high res pic of it so that the postage labels can be viewed.

Sure will and his pm's of lies!  Wow you going to get your friend punked on here.. And you as well if you keep hitting my posts up. I don't back down like others might. I can talk all day, especially to bad game reviewers like your self with starwars stickers on their monitors lol.. So ok I'm a caution trader? I ship in 3 days or less.. Better watch out for me lol!!! Well since bigusmuck ran his mouth about his horrible lies about when he shipped and a long story about how he lived in the sticks and that's why it takes so long, AND then a week after that said it was lost at his post office, and then 3 weeks later shows up having being sent 3 days before I received it??? I guess I need to show everyone on here why they can't trust a thing you or bigs muck says! Give a sec and I will punk both of you

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 04:30:07 PM »

Proceed with caution.

Sure will and his pm's of lies!  Wow you going to get your friend punked on here.. And you as well if you keep hitting my posts up. I don't back down like others might. I can talk all day, especially to bad game reviewers like your self with starwars stickers on their monitors lol.. So ok I'm a caution trader? I ship in 3 days or less.. Better watch out for me lol!!! Well since bigusmuck ran his mouth about his horrible lies about when he shipped and a long story about how he lived in the sticks and that's why it takes so long, AND then a week after that said it was lost at his post office, and then 3 weeks later shows up having being sent 3 days before I received it??? I guess I need to show everyone on here why they can't trust a thing you or bigs muck says! Give a sec and I will punk both of you

Nothing requires a massive rant full of shit and vile. People should proceed with caution until you prove they should do otherwise. You were already busted for false advertising, and instead of laying low and playing it cool the first post you do when you post again is another transaction oriented one. Just post the pics already.

I have the pms from you already threatening to go to mods over a late delivery. To be honest the attitude in your pm's themselves would be enough to warrant caution anyway, because no one needs people threatening them over a few days late delivery and over exaggerated delivery times. We went though this sort of thing before, from a certain Dave Medina. You above stated it took 3 weeks, but in pms from as far as I can tell it took about 11 days for the package to arrive to you. 3 weeks is 21 days, so now its upon you to prove it took the above stated 21 days.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:46 PM »

Give a sec and I will punk both of you

Just how many seconds do you need? Its been 18 mins now. Doesn't take that long to post a pic.

HercTNT

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
starting to think the real "punk" is he's not coming back with anything.....jokes on everyone I guess

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »
Well, now the burden of proof is on him to prove it took 3 weeks/21 days for the package to arrive to him. I guess its going to take a entire truckload of pms, a few hundred pics, and probably a few more petty insults to prove it. I'm sure his post is going to be epic and soul crushing.

HercTNT

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »
would have to be, gonna need a room full of writers to prepare an appropriate response. i'm getting my popcorn and a lazy boy.

fenix

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
Here you go:

The tracking # is: 9114 9010 7574 2080 1284 70

The green DC# is from me. The box's tracking number is from Schmuck. Feel free to check USPS for them.

Here's the PM's I received from Schmuck...

Re: Ninja Gaiden
« Sent to: fenix on: July 20, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Keith Courage?  That will work for me, I'll have the wife send them off on Monday. I will need your address, mine is

To recap, Final Twin Lap, Battle Royale, Yo Bro, Power Golf, and World Class Baseball for Ninja Gaiden.
If you really want to trade your fire wrestler off, I'll throw in Keith Courage loose. But if that doesn't work for you (I don't blame you) then thats it for now.

Re: Ninja Gaiden
« Sent to: fenix on: July 24, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »
"Wife sent off your games yesterday, you should see them in the mail sometime next week. Thanks again for your business."

Asked Schmuck if he received his end yet because the DC# showed he got it already, he replies with...

Re: Hey
« Sent to: fenix on: July 29, 2012, 06:55:21 PM »  
"Yup I did, thanks."

Asked him for a DC# for my end of the deal and he tells me...
Re: Package
« Sent to: fenix on: July 31, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »
"I'll look for it when I get home. The wife had sent it out to you last week so you should get those games any time now."

Then tells me this....
« Sent to: fenix on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
"I'm sorry I don't have a tracking number, but rest assured it should arrive there anytime. I live out in the sticks so it does take a while to get stuff from here."

« Sent to: fenix on: August 05, 2012, 11:49:25 AM »
Its going through the postoffice bookrate as I found out today so there is no tracking number. I'm sorry about the wait, but it will get there when it gets there. I told my wife to go express but I guess that didn't happen. If it doesn't show up within a week or so, I'll compensate you the cash or send back your games we traded. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  

Here is when I got the package.... the bold he never told me before until AFTER the package arrived.

« Sent to: fenix on: August 06, 2012, 09:50:47 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
Glad it arrived. I didn't lie to you, it was sent book rate as I have stated before. Secondly, even if for some chance it didn't arrive I would have sent your games back or gave you money for them. Thirdly, the retard hick at the post office lost the package and had to send it priority mail. Stop looking for trouble where there isn't any. I can have dozens of members of this forum to vouch for me as I have done many transactions here without any problems. Mistakes happen, thats life.

First off, the deal was finally completed which I'm thankful for, but if you really read, he lied from day one.

All you have to do is go to USPS.com and see when he truly sent my end.

He said his wife sent it, then it takes a long time to get something because he "lives in the sticks", didn't have a DC# (but theres one on the box)....

If he truly sent the day he said or the day after, there is no way it should have taken this long to get to me.

I understand not everyone ships as fast as I do it but you shouldn't just lie to me from day one.

So there it is Professor. I saw what BigusSchmuck and you wrote on the thread you made dedicated to me but, coming onto my thread with no ammo? Man I thought you were a little more professional than that? And as for Schmuck, I never wrote a single bad thing about you on this site. But since you wanted to open your mouth you must not know I keep all evidence. So again, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TRADE WITH A GUY WHO SHIPS VERY FAST.... THEN DON'T TRADE WITH ME LOL

Finally, Professor by the amount of PM's I'm getting from lots of people on this site who also think your an idiot, obviously you've made many fans! Next time try not posting and throwing your friends out there to be punked like this without knowing both sides of the story.... and sorry I had to punk you as well, but you asked for it.

P.S. There were a lot less Mega Man Legends 2 games made than your 3DO. So I would think if you think your 3DO is rare than obviously Mega Man is.

Enough said
- the noob LOL

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:56:22 PM by Keranu »

HercTNT

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
Few points. I don't get the impression that bigs was being dishonest at all. If he was trying to screw you over, why talk to you at all. Easier to take your money and run. Secondly, he did not ship it, his wife did and may have done it differently that he originally thought causing confusion. (not his wifes fault, he asked her to do it and she helped out, i have my wife do this all the time). finally, i have plenty of family in OR. My uncle has been working in the postal system for 35 years. I lived there for 9 years. The postal system is not only slow, its notoriously flawed. My take on the situation is Bigs was most likely as frustrated as you, and the post office was the culprit. Personally if thats how your going to react everytime a minor hiccup comes up, i wouldn't deal with you either.

Mathius

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 05:17:47 PM »
Without getting into the nitty-gritty PP was referring to his 3DO M2. This console was never released to the public. There are only a handful of units in the entire world. MM Legends 2 had a retail release and is obviously far more common comparatively speaking.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

fenix

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 05:20:21 PM »
Few points. I don't get the impression that bigs was being dishonest at all. If he was trying to screw you over, why talk to you at all. Easier to take your money and run. Secondly, he did not ship it, his wife did and may have done it differently that he originally thought causing confusion. (not his wifes fault, he asked her to do it and she helped out, i have my wife do this all the time). finally, i have plenty of family in OR. My uncle has been working in the postal system for 35 years. I lived there for 9 years. The postal system is not only slow, its notoriously flawed. My take on the situation is Bigs was most likely as frustrated as you, and the post office was the culprit. Personally if thats how your going to react everytime a minor hiccup comes up, i wouldn't deal with you either.

Yeah well you can make all the excuses you want for him.. But blaming his wife was out there for you to say... Second you think he would have known when his wife shipped it? Second living in the sticks has nothing to do with it, I ship out of the country and get packages back faster.. I'm a good guy to deal with, if he just wanted me to send first because I was new to the site I would have understood.. But lying about it is bull.. That's what he did.. Not saying he was not going to steal my stuff, I just think that was his way to get me to send first and his lies caught up with him..