Author Topic: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign  (Read 2240 times)

BlueBMW

Re: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »
I seem to be lost... is this the Neo Geo forums?

Seriously guys, cut the drama.  The fact that the guy is offering neat custom made Turbo / PCE anything is cool.  Let me him make money off of us.  He's making something from nothing and selling it.  I do the same with the region mod chips.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

fraggore

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2012, 07:03:33 AM »
count me in please.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Jibbajaba

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »
How am I brown-nosing?  Who exactly am I trying to kiss up to?  And what exactly am I jealous of?  I just think you've been acting like an a$$hole, that's all.  Your one saving grace in people's eyes around here is that you make a sign that some people want to buy.  And yeah, you're giving one away.  Whoop-f*cking-pee.  It's called "marketing".  How much does if cost you to make one sign?  Then all the people that didn't win the raffle are going to want to turn around and buy one.  

The fact is that you were acting AT LEAST as bad as Bernie in that MJ thread.  He's banned from your raffle.  What consequence are you suffering for your hand in that?  Nothing.  He's earned enough good turbo karma around here that he could come in here right now and tell me to go f*ck my mother, and I'd chalk it up to him having a bad day.  You've done nothing here to earn that same level of respect, except give away a free sign that you're also hoping to sell a shitload of.  

Chris

Edit: I'm sorry for creating or contributing to drama around here, but this situation really irks me.  If Xray had shown up here, shown us his signs and started selling them while at the same time staying out of flame wars and being a generally agreeable poster, people would be saying that he's the best new member that we have.  But when he shows up, starts personally attacking someone who I consider to be one of the top 3 PCEFXers, then raffles off an item but bans multiple people from his contest, including said member, I just think that's BS.  I think that a lot of people are so in love with the idea of having that sign hanging in their game room, that they don't care what he does.  And that disappoints me.

That's the last thing I'm going to say about this.  Again, sorry for the extra drama.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:12:36 AM by Jibbajaba »

turbokon

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 09:59:33 AM »
Count me in. BTW I'm tried of all the drama here lately. Can we all just get along and enjoy a good friendly game of bomberman?
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Bardoly

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2012, 10:32:04 AM »
I seem to be lost... is this the Neo Geo forums?

Seriously guys, cut the drama.  The fact that the guy is offering neat custom made Turbo / PCE anything is cool.  Let me him make money off of us.  He's making something from nothing and selling it.  I do the same with the region mod chips.

Hear!  Hear!

KingDrool

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
(Only read the OP; didn't read the thread...thankfully...)

Please include me!
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

fenix

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2012, 12:44:58 PM »
Count me in please! That's friggin sweet!

Sparky

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:40 PM »
I thought I read somewhere that you are using scrap pieces of plexie which i am sure you dont get free, Either way the goods look amazing man. Don't add me as I may buy from you later, but when I see responses like this it puts me off.

I'm doubting you have any biological children, abused or not.

I understand your sick of the drama but you fuel it back and go for the jugular on your come backs, and the guys that are replying I bet have kids like me and some stuff you just don't say.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:58:50 PM by Sparky »

FiftyQuid

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
Drama aside, I think this is a great raffle.  Please don't add me.  I'm waiting to see what you do with the orange/yellow Sharpie's.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
I can't believe there's been so much drama over raffles. Come on people if you don't want one grow up, move along and keep the BSing to fighting street.

Xray, n/m my earlier post, enter me in the raffle cause these are so ballin.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

canada

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »
I am curious what the signs are and size of them ? etc... I would purchase in future once you're up and running.

P

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
He has a thread with nice pics here in the Tg16 section.   

roflmao

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
Yeesh...  :roll: Emerald Rocker, you hit the nail on the head. 

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »
Yes, sign me up, please!

glazball

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »
Enter my name as well, thanks!
glazball's game collection and wantlist