Author Topic: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign  (Read 2220 times)

Paisa49

Re: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2012, 03:33:30 AM »
I'd like in on this raffle.

reno5

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2012, 05:36:10 AM »
Add me please. This would look great in my office / game room !

Xray

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »
I thought I read somewhere that you are using scrap pieces of plexie which i am sure you dont get free, Either way the goods look amazing man. Don't add me as I may buy from you later, but when I see responses like this it puts me off.

I'm doubting you have any biological children, abused or not.

I understand your sick of the drama but you fuel it back and go for the jugular on your come backs, and the guys that are replying I bet have kids like me and some stuff you just don't say.

Points taken.
You can read through my threads and see that I treat anyone who deserves it with courtesy and respect.
I don't need any pats on the back, but I have gone out of my way to explain the process, as its new to many folks. They are intrigued, I am happy to oblige their interest in a friendly manner, people have done the same for me when it was all new to me.
But when a guy says "I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.
As far as kids, I got 5, including 3 pre teen girls, I don't see what whos a father and whos not has much to do with anything. People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do ,,, Family should have nothing to do with this bs.

Drama aside, I think this is a great raffle.  Please don't add me.  I'm waiting to see what you do with the orange/yellow Sharpie's.

Posted the result of that in the home brew thread, and the sales thread, pretty sweet.

I am curious what the signs are and size of them ? etc... I would purchase in future once you're up and running.

P

Please refer to the home brew thread and sales thread, all the info is there, and I'm ready to go

Jibbajaba

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
But when a guy says "I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ?

You could always take the high road...

Chris

syphic

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
Add me please
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

Sparky

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:50 AM »
"I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.

Since you asked sure that is harsh but that was after the fact, you had already open the flood gates up on that non sense, yourself & with bernie over in the MJ thread.
and yes i agree with this.... "People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:25:13 AM by Sparky »

milkmanv1

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »
Sign me up, I'm more of a lurker then a poster here on the forums, nice to see an open raffel on some TG swag!

Xray

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
"I hope you choke to death eating a bag full of cocks" ... Um, what do you say to that ? I didn't return the ludicrous insult, it just struck me that a guy who cannot seem to compose a complete sentence without some reference to cocks or some form of deviant sex may have a little sugar running in his tank, if you know what I mean.

Since you asked sure that is harsh but that was after the fact, you had already open the flood gates up on that non sense, yourself & with bernie over in the MJ thread.
and yes i agree with this.... "People are judged on their merits, what they say, what they do"

Not harsh at all, something you'd expect from a 12 year old, not from an alleged grown man.
There is enough blame to go around, I'll take my share, but not all. I have proven myself a civilized, mature, helpful, honest poster [did I forget any??] when people are the same with me ,, Works that way in real life, works that way here. I could have really dragged things far down into the gutter, that was avoided by:
* Me putting the flame baiters on ignore, and
* Bernie reaching out to put an end to our flame war
There are still a select few diehards trying to drag me back into muck raking, so far I have avoided that as well.

Sparky

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
Xray ok, i was just pointing out what i felt and saw & remarked on your product.
i stand by my comments just as you stand with yours, moving on.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2012, 11:31:30 AM »
He probably can't see you anymore, Sparky.  Anyone who disagrees with him goes on ignore.

Chris

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »
Care to explain just how much of a racist piece of crap you are Xray? Are you one of those all out racist, or are you a closet racist who only believes in white power from behind anonymous forum ids on racist forums?
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12979.msg256394#msg256394

Xray

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
Thanx for the bump !
If anyone wants to withdraw from the raffle because I have hot white chicks, an Iron Cross & ME-262 on my desktop, just let me know !

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
Thanx for the bump !
If anyone wants to withdraw from the raffle because I have hot white chicks, an Iron Cross & ME-262 on my desktop, just let me know !

Nice way to try to downplay it. Don't forget to add in that you have a SS White Power flag on there too, or that you sell acrylic signs on ebay paying homage to the SA, or your involvement in racist oriented forums, or keeping racist oriented content on your photobucket account.   :wink:

NightWolve

American History Xray
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2012, 04:28:15 PM »
Well, this has certainly gotten interesting when it comes to our fairly new resident character-assassin, XRay... It's much worse than we thought! Let's try to take it from the top, shall we?

* XRay, who showed up not more than a month ago, gets into a flame war with Bernie/Arkhan/Professor (mainly) in the Michael Jackson thread where he eventually accuses them -- and effectively anyone else who believes in the possibility/plausibility of Michael Jackson's innocence -- of being boy-loving, ass-shoving pedophiles themselves and/or sympathizers!!! How's THAT for a first impression ????

* Bernie reaches out to bury the hatchet which appears to happen, but XRay's arrogance (and extremism) with regard to the original argument reveals itself again with his last sentence in that thread: "Now I'm just waiting for a "Was Hitler really such a bad guy" thread to really get things going !"

* That sarcastic comment prompted tggodfrey to create a new thread called "Hitler....villian or victem". Sure enough, his prediction about "really getting things going" would come to pass, but not in his favor!!

* XRay couldn't help but monitor that thread knowing that his comment inspired its creation and inside he eventually found criticism by me and eventually others. Well, suffice to say, the little darling did not approve of further criticism for what happened in the Michael Jackson thread and basically sought to deter it by demonstrating more of his very intimidating flaming prowess to us...

* Long story short, the thread was locked and Professor starting doing some minor investigative work on ole XRay given how "popular" he's become around here given the above as well as for these TG-16 lit signs of his that many people want...

Note: The first pieces of evidence come from XRay's own blunder of posting an image of his desktop and the last 2 come from Professor's further digging into the guy's background by finding his ebay and photobucket accounts.

Exhibit A - Nazi Jet with swastikas on both wings

Source: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7135/xrayracistdesktop.jpg  (Preserved in case he makes it disappear! Notice XRay the XGay needs a daily flood of hetero in his face to prevent another relapse! Heh-heh! He says he's a father of 5, so it doesn't bother him his kids or his woman might see that desktop...)

Exhibit B - A flag with a SS Bolt in the middle - some kind of Nazi-type either way, I am not sure!

The SS superseded the SA!

Exhibit C - An ebay listing of his selling a sign of the Nazi SA Insignia!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-SA-insignia-1-2-inch-clear-acrylic-not-WW2-Nazi-era-Edge-lit-sign-/
Ebay Account: http://myworld.ebay.com/xraywolf.69/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

The Nazi SA was what brought Hitler to power in Germany and later it had to be purged because it was too violent and independent, etc.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Sturmabteilung.asp

For what reason would you want the symbol of this dark part of history to live on, let alone try to profit off of it ?? C'mon people, look at the whole picture with this bastard!!!!!!!

Exhibit D - A highly offensive/disgusting racist animated GIF of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

The actual link to his photobucket account is here for verification. For those of you that don't know, Michelle is the wife of the current president of the United States (And no, RegalSin, you stupid f*ck, this wasn't Condi Rice!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif - "Chimp" racism morphing found on chimpout.com, a complete racist site!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/1-13.jpg - ACCOUNT MATCH TO HIS TG-16 SIGN!!

I've only attached a picture in case he decides to start making evidence disappear and I don't want it animating in the thread. Basically, the GIF takes Michelle's image and morphs it into the monkey seen here. You get the idea!

So, ask yourself the following question, ladies and gentlemen, is this a guy who you want to be doing business with ??? Is it ???? To borrow Jibbajaba's wit, do you really wanna buy a TG-16 sign made off the very same machine that was used to create Nazi SA Insignia signs by a racist/extremist a$$hole that went as far as slandering fellow board members as pedophiles and/or sympathizers?

I think the answer is clear!

Not that anyone cares, but after seeing the evidence I am no longer considering a purchase and won't be visiting this thread (or any by Xray) again.

Nonsense! You made the right decision! This freak should NOT be getting ANYBODY'S business!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:20:00 PM by NightWolve »

glazball

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2012, 06:10:47 PM »
Xray, you can remove my name from your raffle, thanks.
glazball's game collection and wantlist