Author Topic: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign  (Read 2235 times)

Retrocool

Re: Raffle - Turbo Grafx Edge Lit Sign
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »
Nevermind.....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:07:13 AM by Retrocool »
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

Jibbajaba

« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »
Sweet, add me to this list if still possible

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Chris

NightWolve

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2012, 08:11:47 PM »
I PM'ed him just in case he didn't see my post. Seems more likely that he didn't to just drop in and start with a "sweet..."

Duo_R

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2012, 03:21:07 AM »
I'm out
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Mathius

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2012, 03:30:19 AM »
I need a bit more evidence, like a post from one of his "other forums". I'd hate to see this turn into a witch hunt.

With that said Xray is on shaky ground. There is zero room on this board for racial intolerance as we have some excellent members with different racial backgrounds.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Jibbajaba

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2012, 04:04:41 AM »
There's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris

Jibbajaba

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2012, 04:18:20 AM »
In case anyone needs further evidence of what we're dealing with, here's some new information that I've found. 

Xray has the following image on his photobucket account:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/gods.jpg

The only place on the internet where this image was used was in a thread on chimpout posted by a guy named "Shonuff".  Now, either Xray put this image in his photobucket account and never personally used it, or Xray = Shonuff.

Here are some other things posted under the handle "Shonuff".  This is just a small sampling.  Again, Xray may or may not be the same person.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?82394-Without-abortion-nigger-infestation-would-be-much-worse
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?80827-Nigger-mouth-bling-for-sale-by-Nashville-cops
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?77655-McDonalds-black-only-web-site

Here's one of his photobucket pics being used in a thread about the Trayvon Martin shooting, although ostensibly he isn't actually involved in the conversation.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?253077-I-need-your-help-guys-and-girls!

If nothing else, this suggests the kind of circles that this guy runs in.  I'm pretty sure that none of the images I have posted on the net are being used in racist/white supremacist forums, and I'm definitely not selling Nazi-related signage on eBay.

Chris
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:42:52 AM by Jibbajaba »

Mathius

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2012, 05:32:41 AM »
There's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris

Can't you just view the board without signing up?

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2012, 06:39:23 AM »
There's no way that I'm signing up for forums based on racial hatred just to see this guy's posts.  I've seen enough, personally.

Chris

Can't you just view the board without signing up?

You can usually, but it wont let you view any member profiles without actually joining. The key things to keep in mind is:
1. Why does Xray host these pics on his own account?

2. Xrays Photobucket is set up, currently anyway, with privacy stipulations, so some random person cant just find his account and link to his pics.

3. Due to said privacy settings, someone would have to get the links directly from Xray himself, or he would have to had posted them, or they would have had to google "xraywolf photobucket" and pull them out of a search. Obviously no racist is just randomly going to do that, so the fingers point at Xray.

4. Xray keeps Nazi related material on his desktop, including a SS flag. The SS were behind many warcrimes and crimes against humanity. Deathcamps experimenting on and killing women, children, men, pows, etc.

5. He sells a neonish Nazi SA Acrylic sign on his ebay account. The SA helped get Hitler into power. They were his private army. Members and factions of the SA were known to have been involved in warcrimes, etc.

6. Xray idolizes these things. If he did not, he would not keep the crap on his desktop, and he would not make and sell a SA symbol.

7.The same machine and the same guy making these TG16 signs is also the same guy and same machine cutting out symbols of hatred and racism. You buy or take any freebees off the guy, that is who you are supporting, not some mild mannered innocent live and let live kinda guy. You are buying from some 40 year old wannabe Nazi holding onto and idolizing old hate values.

Just be mindful, because as a winner or customer, you are giving this guy your home address. In many cases you dont actually know who you are dealing with, but now you have a idea of who it is. Is this really the kind of guy you'd feel comfortable with having your personal info, let alone do business with? In a worst case scenario, you could find yourself doing business with Nazi Nick:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
That's the nutter in Falling Down, right?  I wonder what kind of boots xray wears.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mathius

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
....and he got all crazy in the MJ thread. Take me out of the raffle please.

420GOAT

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »
 even if chosen i dont want it,,,,bad mojo.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

esteban

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
Xray, I'm out of the raffle. I think the signs you made are nice, but the racist shit is inexcusable.

|    | 

esadajr

« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2012, 04:26:59 PM »
I'm out too
Gaming since 1985

Deletion

« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
Xray, I'm out as well. Despite their good looks, I couldn't own one knowing where it came from.