Author Topic: Hitler....villian or victem  (Read 1587 times)

tggodfrey

Hitler....villian or victem
« on: September 02, 2012, 03:47:42 AM »
Was hitler really responsible for the halocaust or was his militia acting on thier own?  Hitler was raised a poor little kraut and managed to motivate an entire country into the German industrial Era and take on the world.  So....what do you think
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Emerald Rocker

Re: Hitler....villian or victem
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 04:02:12 AM »
I think you're banned from my raffles.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

turboswimbz

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 04:06:27 AM »
I think it was the magic of Ys.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

sunteam_paul

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 04:40:32 AM »
From the age of 5, Hitler was forced to play Deep Blue and Energy for 18 hours each day. That can have serious effects on a growing lad.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

tggodfrey

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 04:44:46 AM »
lmao
Games currently in play:

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 04:53:20 AM »

Enough said.

RegalSin

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 05:16:46 AM »
Why is a subject like this on this board, shouldn't this be in the Fighting Street?

There is a lot of feelings towards, that subject. WWII was caused because Germany was in dept for the Industrial revolution war AKA WWI, and everything that came after that was pure propaganda. It is like what occurred with the Orient region, of the world, or the "House of Un Americans". 

Thanks to Germany WWII we have computers, our medical is up, and harriers ( UFO ). Also we have Master Vega, as well. The reason why Americans shave their heads is because during the lost era, we were expected to go off to war and die. It has nothing to do with Hygienically needs at all. Also during the post war era, people were getting married in their youth, and the continues peace resulted in our world until 2001.

However post WWII also marked, when the European people of American was also urged to destroy their non-European agenda. From the Japanese camps, to the zuit suit riots, and even anti negro activities. Even if we had that, we still lived in peace. The negativity was all in our imaginations.

turboswimbz

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 05:21:05 AM »
Why is a subject like this on this board, shouldn't this be in the Fighting Street?

There is a lot of feelings towards, that subject. WWII was caused because Germany was in dept for the Industrial revolution war AKA WWI, and everything that came after that was pure propaganda. It is like what occurred with the Orient region, of the world, or the "House of Un Americans". 

Thanks to Germany WWII we have computers, our medical is up, and harriers ( UFO ). Also we have Master Vega, as well. The reason why Americans shave their heads is because during the lost era, we were expected to go off to war and die. It has nothing to do with Hygienically needs at all. Also during the post war era, people were getting married in their youth, and the continues peace resulted in our world until 2001.

However post WWII also marked, when the European people of American was also urged to destroy their non-European agenda. From the Japanese camps, to the zuit suit riots, and even anti negro activities. Even if we had that, we still lived in peace. The negativity was all in our imaginations.

It's a joke based off a comment from this board from xray! https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12893.0
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

tggodfrey

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 06:21:54 AM »
I think you're banned from my raffles.
HHMMNN Maybe someone will hold a raffle for the rights to be included in one of your raffles.  There is no god unless someone does.
Games currently in play:

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 06:46:39 AM »
Hitler was a victim of his own hate, thus forcing him into the role of villain, until his head exploded in Bionic Commando.

In a alternate timeline, Hitler did not rely on the power of the deathcamp ovens, instead he had VICTORY CHAINSAW!

nectarsis

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 07:45:54 AM »
I MUST know what movie/show that's from LOL
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

tggodfrey

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:27 AM »
yeah no kidding....WTF is that from.
Games currently in play:

RegalSin

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »
That is the kind of  free thinking we are lacking. If somebody did that in USA, you would see wall to wall, clowns who talking holocaust, and racial nonsense. I bet these would be the same people who promote abortions.

Speaking of shocked, in my class ( in college three years back ) when one of their nation was under fire, this hippie dressed up guy, was going insane. The same thing happen in another class when, we talking about the next war USA will be in after they leave the Orient. I said Korea, and somebody jumped up and was shock, "why Korea".

For some reason,  I think people drill their kids into the idea, of another WWII occurring with their religion, or related nation.
among other ideas.

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »
Danger 5
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

NightWolve

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »
Eh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan before, you know, taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hitler card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:26:13 PM by NightWolve »