Author Topic: Hitler....villian or victem  (Read 1600 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Hitler....villian or victem
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
Eh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan, of course, before taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?

I for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P

TheClash603

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 12:43:38 PM »
Eh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan, of course, before taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?

I for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P

Hahahahahahahaha

NightWolve

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »

Yeah, it lightens the mood up at least after that thread... Points to ya for that and for calling Xray out directly.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »

Yeah, it lightens the mood up at least after that thread... Points to ya for that and for calling Xray out directly.

Danger 5 is awesome. It could brighten up any dull day.

Xray

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 01:34:19 PM »
Eh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan before, you know, taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

That assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place !
Your attempt to paraphrase my views are pretty lame, but entertaining at least. Why paraphrase, when you could just direct quote what you find so horribly objectionable ?
In any case, I think its a given that you could be in a forum about chocolate chip cookie recipes, and if the same question popped up, it would cause controversy. MJ is just that kinda guy, which I guess happens when you get a rep as a little boy lover, and publicly admit bedding them down.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 01:43:22 PM »
In any case, I think its a given that you could be in a forum about chocolate chip cookie recipes, and if the same question popped up, it would cause controversy. MJ is just that kinda guy, which I guess happens when you get a rep as a little boy lover, and publicly admit bedding them down.

You are totally f*cking right, and I completely agree with you that if this happened on any given forum there most likely would be some jackass named Xray who would like totally be going ballistic on people who don't agree with him, who gets hot under the collar over being told to shut the f*ck up, implying threats of violence and accusing them of being kid rapers and pedo supporters, before finally shutting said people out of his raffle after he hitched a ride on the emotional Hypocrite Super Highway. Seriously, totally agree. True story.

Xray

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »
PedoProfessor still running his mouth ?
Can't see it, but I know it can be safely summarized as "blah blah blah ect"

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »
PedoProfessor still running his mouth ?
Can't see it, but I know it can be safely summarized as "blah blah blah ect"

Yeah, you cant see it, but you had no problems sitting there staring at it for about 5 mins before you decided to post a reply.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:56:21 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 02:03:44 PM »
Whats the difference between boyscouts and jews?

BOYSCOUTS COME BACK FROM CAMP.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

NightWolve

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
Well, I guess I am gonna indulge him after all.

That assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place!

Is that so? So much for making things "right" between those who you slandered/defamed...

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this a$$hole got off easy? Honestly, I thought he crossed the ban threshold!

Your attempt to paraphrase my views are pretty lame, but entertaining at least. Why paraphrase, when you could just direct quote what you find so horribly objectionable ?

Why do things my way instead of yours? I dunno, cause I'm me and I thought it made your intellectual extortion/blackmail pretty damn clear to everyone, and as long as it's accurate, I stand by it. If anyone else thinks it's inaccurate or unfair besides you, they're welcome to point it out. I thought it was nail on the head as far as that tactic goes.

MJ was a freakshow and evidently wanted to break all taboos about what you should or shouldn't do with kids that are not biologically yours in the best case. Worst case, he actually went through with sexual activity and if that's true, he can burn in hell!!! To be blunt or coarse about it, he was this child-like, genderless, effeminized "anomaly" to me and people watched in horror at these transformations of his after becoming addicted to plastic surgery and most definitely hiring the wrong guy to do it. I have joked in the past that he was a black man that practically turned himself into a white woman, almost coming close to looking like Latoya. You stated it like this and we definitely agree, "He obviously was nearly addicted to the attention of children, whether he actually did ass rape anyone or not, that is not normal, that is not a healthy mindset."

Anyway, all the weirdness/eccentricity/abnormalities aside, I can't quite come to a 100% certainty of guilt, that he actually took a boy, asked him to spread his ass cheeks for a minute or two for him to stick whatever manhood he had left in him, or oral, whatever... I don't think he had the heart to go that far, to sexually corrupt a child like that. He could very well be the horrible monster that did it all, but I'm not 100% certain that he did (as I said, I don't think he did it but it's certainly possible!) and *effectively* telling me (not exactly, but effectively) that his guilt is as 100% certain as that of Hitler's crimes against humanity is still intellectual extortion. I suppose next, working off that Hitler card, you'll call us "MJ pedo-asspounding-deniers" to create a moral equivalency between holocaust deniers... and I'd still say the same thing, you're an a$$hole and the fact is, if I was Bernie, I would never have lowered myself to reaching out to you to bury the hatchet.

You dug down real deep in that insult inventory of yours, the fierce and very very intimidating Insult Warrior that you are and you pulled out what? Some of the usual nerd cliches/stereotypes... "Bernie, you wouldn't tell me to STFU in person...", in other words, by inference, that was suggesting that he's probably a skinny little bitch, wears glasses, has toothpicks for arms, etc. and the fact that many people like this hide behind a computer hurling insults/nastiness that they wouldn't do so face to face. That's a fair point and you're somewhat right in principle (people are a lot ruder over the Internet than in person), just that you were wrong in his particular case, hence him resorting to posting his photo of flipping you the bird, letting you know that he didn't fit your cliche/stereotype and that he'd be happy to tell you what he thinks of you face to face. Was that the best course of action? Well, I've seen much worse in flame wars... Of course, you did the same thing to Arkhan, you pulled out the cliche of a nerd that can't get laid...

I mean, just who the f*ck are you trying to peg people like that about a month after showing up? Bernie's a father, so is Michael I believe (ProfessorProfessorson), and a lot of other people in that thread... I figured the nastiness would naturally escalate after the photo, but I didn't expect it to the point of, "Eh, we got a bunch of NAMBLA members around here!" This is a delayed response, so from me to you, f*ck you! Yours was not a proportional response, I don't think, way over the top... You could've posted your middle finger or whatever in tit-for-tat fashion, I dunno, but you inflamed everyone that might feel the same way about MJ with your route, and obviously you don't give a shit.

I think El Necro said it best, if that was the high road (I'm gonna bow out now, but yeah, you're MJ pedo-asspounding defenders), I wonder what the low road would look like going by his gauging... He obviously doesn't think these insults were "horribly objectionable" - I think he should've been temp-banned for them till he cooled the f*ck off or forced to apologize to both Bernie and Arkhan on the spot. Even in saying he made "peace" with Bernie and whatnot, he hasn't excised out those defamatory/slanderous insults... They're still in the thread.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:56:30 PM by NightWolve »

Xray

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
Well, I guess I am gonna indulge him after all.

That assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place!

Is that so? So much for making things "right" between those who you slandered/defamed...

I presently have 4 on ignore, all from the same thread ,,, Likely boost the count up to 5 after this.
I wasn't referring to Bernie there, mr mind reader ,,, And the PeePee Professor says I'm the one who needs to grow a skin ? I get the feeling some of you are still living in mommies basement.

*Rambling, stuttering girlish rant snipped*

You might have indulged me, I sure the f*ck ain't gonna indulge you.
You want the power to silence anyone who doesn't meet your approval ? Talk to your buddy PeePee Professor about whos asses you should be sticking your nose up, hes an expert on that, hes got cyber shit all over his nose. Maybe some day you guys will get your lifes dream and become pcenginefx mods yourselves !

NightWolve

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 06:31:23 PM »
I presently have 4 on ignore, all from the same thread ,,, Likely boost the count up to 5 after this.

Oh no, the horror, anything but that!

You might have indulged me, I sure the f*ck ain't gonna indulge you.
You want the power to silence anyone who doesn't meet your approval ? Talk to your buddy PeePee Professor about whos asses you should be sticking your nose up, hes an expert on that, hes got cyber shit all over his nose.

I see, so the character assassin pulls out the censorship card now... So we should allow character assassination in the form of accusing people of defending pedophilia, being boy lovers themselves to stand and we should not demand any sort of moderation to that thing on the forums, eh? It's just not extreme enough to exceed a decency standard, huh? Just curious, is that a general, universal principle of yours, not silencing anyone that doesn't meet approval? No community standards under your rulebook? To use an extreme example, KKK members posting around here should be allowed? Because us demanding the power to silence them (as in, take their shit elsewhere) would be very f*cking wrong? How about if I got your home address and posted it in a thread, should that be censored, sir? Is that extreme enough for ya? Cause yeah, I think that would qualify for the very horrifying concept of censorship/moderation!

Maybe some day you guys will get your lifes dream and become pcenginefx mods yourselves !

I think you're better off sticking with the nerd cliches out of the ole insult inventory than coming up with stuff like this. Heh.

EDIT: Well, ladies and gentlemen, I checked and I now have another Ignore count on my profile... :( So he did pull a "girlish" move of his own then what he accuses my response of being. In other words, the character assassin directed the forum software to now "censor" my posts every time he runs into a thread where I've posted by default (unless he clicks the post should he wish to peek)... Anybody see the irony there? Heh. I, little ole me, was worthy of censorship by default when it comes to his forum experience (I'm just that horrible of a person for disapproving of what he did in the MJ thread), but his pedo-charges against people around here, well, that just wasn't extreme enough I guess...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:24:01 PM by NightWolve »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
Link used for reference material
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12915.msg254456#msg254456

I told Xray flat out where he f*cked up with me, it was the pedo accusation crap, then the raffle crap. Yes, I am a parent, and yes, both my children were abused by their mother quite a few years back. Him accusing so many here of that shit, it doesn't fly with me, not at all. In Xrays pms he sent me he clearly stresses he feels some great horrible crime was committed against him, and everything he has said and done is totally justified. He just oozes this arrogant convoluted attitude, and it seems he deems most anyone the enemy if they don't somehow agree with him. He did not even seem to blink at the mention of what happened to my kids, as he had no problems making light of it for his own benefit. For someone who seems to be so concerned with the well being of MJ's victims, I found that behavior quite ironic.

Similar to what he did with Bernie, he also posted lying about what I said to him in a pm. I never threatened the guy. I also did not slam him with a volley of insults, I simply told him how it f*cking was and that he could go eat a bag of dicks. The pms can be read via the link posted above. Whats funny for that matter is that my original pm to him was totally polite, just saying I was glad he made amends with Bernie. I mentioned no one else, nor did I ask for a apology or anything of that nature. The guy replies back to me with some crazy vile pm full of accusations and what seemed to imply as hurt for me not taking up for him for all those crimes committed against him. This caused me to tell him how it f*cking is.  I figured he was going to go post in some thread and lie about what I sent him, so I sent the pm's not just to him but a few others, which seemed to bother him terribly. Evidently another in a long list of crimes I committed against him. True to form, he goes and post that I issued him threats and crap.

No one here is going to like this, but f*ck it. Why are people putting up with this guy? I don't know, maybe for the promise of a free neon trinket. Some people will do anything for the chance of something free. In this case really they are required to do nothing, just bite their tongue, so why would they want to rock the boat when personal gain is at stake? The only people who evidently are disqualified from his raffle are people who committed crimes against him, via disagreement, or calling him out on his bullshit. He has a power trip going and he seems to have a pretty tasty carrot to dangle. It works out even better for him because by his own words he has no long term goals here:

Not concerned with "longevity" here

So he is clearly not concerned with whatever bridges he burns. He has even stated so. People see this behavior, how could they not, but not many are calling him out on it. The question to be asked is, would they be if he wasn't giving shit away for free? I don't know wtf happened here while I was away, but I know this kind of crap did not fly prior with people. Then again though, back then no one was doing raffles, etc. It really makes me question some peoples convictions, especially after the guy was labeling a bunch of people as kid rapers. Case in point: Dave Median insinuates Nats ripping him off on his Duo, most the entire community jumps down his throat thus starting a 2 or 3 year Temporal Cold War or whatever with a single individual. Xray accuses people of being f*cking kid rapers and pedo sympathizers, and clearly means it too, and other then for a select few, no one says a mutha f*cking goddamned word other then "hey sign me up, count me in :)".

Its a damn shame, seriously, but whatever. As long as I don't feel that my morals are compromised, I'm straight, and that's all that matters for me in the end.

Edit: Ehh NightWolve, obviously he wont really ignore you. He'll spend 10 mins reading your post then reply with some nonsense about how he cant see it. It's all about taking the high road.  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:23:54 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

vestcoat

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 07:53:38 PM »
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Niel Armstrong?

A: Neil Armstrong walked on the moon; Michael Jackson raped twelve-year-old boys.
--
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?

A: One is white, made of plastic, and a threat to your children. The other carries groceries.

kazekirifx

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
How did this troll manage to get 333 posts?