Author Topic: Hitler....villian or victem  (Read 1589 times)

Tatsujin

Re: Hitler....villian or victem
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 01:44:36 AM »

Up next - "Was Charles Manson Really Such a Bad Guy ??"

www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 05:15:07 AM »
Still think he got off really easy and he still hasn't excised his "ya'll a bunch of pedo-defenders" defamation

I've been called worse, even by this clown - he took it further and said I also touch kids.  How'd he know and when is he going to post pics of his pre-teen daughters?

For Bazzy:

U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 06:14:40 AM »
Speaking of racism and other stupid Nazi crap:
The best game "White Power" has to offer up lol. Such a damn joke.

Arjak

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 06:30:53 AM »
I'm really starting to wonder why this forum attracts so many creeps like Xray here. From what I've seen, this guy should've been banned already. If you guys think you're going to get him to back down, don't. People like him live for insulting others on the Internet. Yes, it's pathetic, but there's not much we can really do about it.

...But, then again, I fly off the handle sometimes, too. I used to have a HUGE grudge against ProfessorProfessorson, and I threw some nasty insults myself. Then, I tried to ignore some of his more inflammatory posts, and he became (IMO) a decent guy who contributed to the forum outside of Fighting Street, and I haven't fought with him since.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

RegalSin

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2012, 06:54:10 AM »

Talks much but has nothing to say.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:48:56 AM by RegalSin »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2012, 06:56:47 AM »

Xray

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
I'm really starting to wonder why this forum attracts so many creeps like Xray here. From what I've seen, this guy should've been banned already. If you guys think you're going to get him to back down, don't. People like him live for insulting others on the Internet. Yes, it's pathetic, but there's not much we can really do about it.

...But, then again, I fly off the handle sometimes, too. I used to have a HUGE grudge against ProfessorProfessorson, and I threw some nasty insults myself. Then, I tried to ignore some of his more inflammatory posts, and he became (IMO) a decent guy who contributed to the forum outside of Fighting Street, and I haven't fought with him since.

You guys really ought to rub a bit of salve on your hurt little butts, and move on.
Damn straight, I won't back down from either brown nosing forum sycophants like you, or loud mouthed, vulgar muckrakers like PedoProfessor -  But neither will I indulge your apparent passion for bickering.
You Xray haters have probably outposted me by 20 to 1 in these 2 threads, that should tell you a little bit about "people living to insult others on the internet".

As far as getting me banned, instead, you ought to be thanking me.
I have probably provided you and your crew with the most excitement you've had all summer.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »
You guys really ought to rub a bit of salve on your hurt little butts, and move on.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, ya know?

But neither will I indulge your apparent passion for bickering.

Nope.  You're not arguing at all.  :roll:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2012, 12:40:25 PM »
I have probably provided you and your crew with the most excitement you've had all summer.
Nope that glory goes to Fenix and the many alts of Swiss.

turboswimbz

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2012, 03:23:46 PM »
Oh man.... You guys have a crew

I wanna join.

Can we serve some people too?

Speaking of which Annnnd bringing it  back around here... Can we compete to be America's next best dance crew and meet Randy Jackson, MJ's brother?

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

TheClash603

« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »
Still think he got off really easy and he still hasn't excised his "ya'll a bunch of pedo-defenders" defamation

I've been called worse, even by this clown - he took it further and said I also touch kids.  How'd he know and when is he going to post pics of his pre-teen daughters?

For Bazzy:

Haha, love this image.

Question is, if this was the real tattoo, is he still found guilty?

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »

Actually, that award probably goes to RegalSin, as much as I hate to say it. -_-
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Arjak

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »

Says the guy who has nothing better to do with his life than constantly insult people he's never met. :lol:

You call us names, act all big and tough, and then say you're not going to indulge OUR bickering? Sure, whatever. :roll:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

RegalSin

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2012, 02:06:14 PM »
Now girls, girls, girls, quit your bickering, and start stripping down to your leggings.

NightWolve

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »

Says the guy who has nothing better to do with his life than constantly insult people he's never met. :lol:

You call us names, act all big and tough, and then say you're not going to indulge OUR bickering? Sure, whatever. :roll:

"I'm uh warning ya, Arjak... Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry! Raaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrr!"  :wink:

Bernie has asked those of us who have spoken out to stop, so the matter can finally end, and he can put it behind him. Like it or not, we should respect bernie's wishes. Time to let it go.

I appreciate where Bernie's coming from, but this hothead just keeps asking for it. Right after I felt I had sufficiently gotten my 2 cents in and stated I'm not gonna waste more time on him, he pops back in the thread, and does a, "Haha, I'm not really ignoring you all the time!" and mocks the post, inviting yet another round of slapping him around! He's counting negative posts against him as if that is supposed to indicate something. If 20 to 1 posts were of us saying what a great guy he is, he'd be saying thanks and keep 'em coming - it's hypocritical. But no, instead, we're talking about what a piece of shit he is, and rightfully so, thus he's trying to deter further posts of that nature. How can Arjak be "butt-hurt" after that first post in here? The hothead made more negative posts in here than Arjak, so by his own logic he admits he's butt-hurt and even without that, it's pretty clear to everybody that he is...

"Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Stop criticizing me! STOP IT! STOP IT! Or, or, uh, I'll put you on ignore! I swear I will! I've done it before, and I'm not afraid of doing it again!!! I proved it with an image!! What do you mean I'm the crybaby? NO, you are!!! You are! Leave me alone! Stop it already!!!!! Leave me alone! Change the subject!! Waaaah! Waaaah!!!!!!! Stop stalking my threads with negativity you sycophantic ball sniffers, only positive, appreciative posts are allowed!!!!! I'm doing you all a favor, I brought the signs and some entertainment right along with it!!!!!

There are better things to talk about like, I dunno, the greatness of my TG-16 signs! C'mon, c'mon, let's move on! Move the hell on! What the hell? Just bunch of flame cravers! That's all!!!! This was 5-6 DAYS AGO! According to me, the statute of limitations is up already! Get over it, you butt-hurt flame cravers! Get over it!!! HELLO MOVEON.ORG!!!!! Only positive posts allowed!"

Quote from: XRay
Damn straight, I won't back down

"I never back down! Never I say! NEVER!!!!! Even when I'm making a complete ass of myself! HMPH!!!!!"

I'll say this too, I was perfectly happy with my first post in this thread, I established him as our new resident character-assassin and I called him out for his extreme comparisons (via the Hitler card, etc.) - I would've left it at that, but he popped in here, the weasel that he is, smarted off and invited a continued game of "whack the weasel." So I obliged anyway. He's not gonna establish a narrative that he was the victim after accusing Bernie, Arkhan, Professor and anyone else that defended the possibility/plausibility of MJ's innocence as being boy-loving, ass-shoving pedophiles or sympathizers themselves...

The high road seems to have many temptations along its path of enlightenment.

Hehe! I thought this was signature-worthy, but I don't have room for it with all my links.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:37:55 PM by NightWolve »