Author Topic: Complete Magical Chase for Sale on E-bay!!!  (Read 2360 times)

420GOAT

Re: Complete Magical Chase for Sale on E-bay!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2013, 11:35:00 AM »
In the 90's Sega converted a (couple?) R360 cab to Virtua On Oritorio Trangram. I would gladly pay $3000 for that. But a f*cking HuCARD? f*ck no. Forget it.

Paying $3000 for a HuCARD when you obviously aren't a millionaire is just proof that you have no idea what life offers and what can really be done with $3000.

like get a bigger f*cken place! that room is packed with al kinds of shit!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2013, 12:13:29 PM »
Just checked out their channel, they run a game store in a dirt mall....errr flea market in the outskirts of my city. I wouldn't be surprised if I've dealt with that dude before since I've been there a couple times looking for games.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

DarkKobold

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2013, 12:42:10 PM »
I wish I could defend the guy more, because I've watch his "Video Game Sellers" show for a while...

But right before this, he posted a video (deleted now) where he bitches because he got banned from using ebay buyer protection for getting too many partial refunds. (25% of his last transactions!) Basically, he'd contact the seller, and ask if everything was perfect, and then find flaws to ask for refunds.

It was hellishly shady, and he was even going to complain to a seller that it got wet in the mail because his mailbox leaks! (Which of course, he blamed on the post office guy.)
Hey, you.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
In the 90's Sega converted a (couple?) R360 cab to Virtua On Oritorio Trangram. I would gladly pay $3000 for that. But a f*cking HuCARD? f*ck no. Forget it.

Paying $3000 for a HuCARD when you obviously aren't a millionaire is just proof that you have no idea what life offers and what can really be done with $3000.
Hell, $3,000 is what we paid for a server at work....

esteban

|    | 

SignOfZeta

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2013, 07:38:41 PM »
Just checked out their channel, they run a game store in a dirt mall....errr flea market in the outskirts of my city. I wouldn't be surprised if I've dealt with that dude before since I've been there a couple times looking for games.

If you see this guy tell him to shave his crotch/face.

xelement5x

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2013, 09:47:27 AM »
I wish I could defend the guy more, because I've watch his "Video Game Sellers" show for a while...

But right before this, he posted a video (deleted now) where he bitches because he got banned from using ebay buyer protection for getting too many partial refunds. (25% of his last transactions!) Basically, he'd contact the seller, and ask if everything was perfect, and then find flaws to ask for refunds.

It was hellishly shady, and he was even going to complain to a seller that it got wet in the mail because his mailbox leaks! (Which of course, he blamed on the post office guy.)

Wow, what an ass.  I've contacted sellers before about issues and gotten a partial refund but to do it consistently is just asinine.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

geise

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2013, 08:28:31 AM »
I'm sorry but I always :lol: at people on youtube doing video's in front of their game collections.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »
I'm sorry but I always :lol: at people on youtube doing video's in front of their game collections.

What, you mean you don't love Pete Dorr??? [/sarcasm]

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »
Its just a dude talking about video games and showing off the collection.  Why is that a big deal or an issue?

Some people like to share what they've got.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »
It depends on how it's done.  There's nothing wrong with having stuff out and ready to be enjoyed, but it's lame when it's set up primarily for display and the time spent talking about the game in the video far exceeds the time spent actually playing the f*cking game.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

roflmao

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2013, 06:04:58 PM »
There seem to be two general types of retro video content creators out there.  Folks like Desmond(Air Zonk) and Redifer (Game Sack) who are so passionate about playing games that they can't help but show off the walls of some of the games they've experienced.  And then there are guys like this who obtain massive collections over a short period of time who don't seem to have much first-hand knowledge as far as gameplay experience goes.  They seem to be collecting what everyone's talking about, but not actually sitting down and playing any of it.  At the last convention I went to, I was shocked at how many people I talked to about different games who responded with, "Yeah, I picked that up, but haven't played it yet."

Black Tiger

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2013, 05:37:15 AM »

Why is this guy wearing a toque indoors? Can he not afford to pay his heating bill after buying Magical Chase?

So this in this video he just about attempting to buy a game at collector prices that he finally got recently (but not a special cheap "find!" or anything), but doesn't give any real impressions of his experience actually playing the game or show any footage* of him playing it or anything?

*video of his monitor playing a video of spida playing MC instead, is hilariously terrible. He couldn't even be bothered to video the attract mode of the real game playing. :roll: This only further supports my impression that these types of retro collectors' game playing experience consists (almost?) entirely of watching youtube videos of other people playing games.

Crumpling the manual and smearing it blindly with your greezy fingers also equals failure as a collector.

But the video description best sums up his true passion:

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/VGSFailPage

Music by: Kevin MacLeod, incompetech.com
Songs used under Creative Commons License.

SUBSCRIBE!!!
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Flare65

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2013, 06:45:42 AM »

Why is this guy wearing a toque indoors? Can he not afford to pay his heating bill after buying Magical Chase?

Lol!!!  He is also cutting back on razor blades too!  He doesn't mention what he paid for it...  would be curious what he did pay for it though. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:47:59 AM by Flare65 »

jeffhlewis

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2013, 07:24:39 AM »

What, you mean you don't love Pete Dorr??? [/sarcasm]

[rimshot]