Author Topic: RAFFLE OF THE CENTURY!!! 2 NeoFlash carts!  (Read 2409 times)

Xray

Re: RAFFLE OF THE CENTURY!!! 2 NeoFlash carts!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »
Oh yeah, this fag rants about raffle hijacks and hes been doing it to mine for over a week - Little girl, can't stand any heat, don't play in the kitchen !
Anyone who wants your 2nd hand defective crap is just hoping to flip it on ebay for $5

FiftyQuid

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 02:41:51 PM »
Oh yeah, this fag rants about raffle hijacks and hes been doing it to mine for over a week - Little girl, can't stand any heat, don't play in the kitchen !
Anyone who wants your 2nd hand defective crap is just hoping to flip it on ebay for $5
Xray, I think it's time for you to leave.  Everything you say is total bullshit.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 02:50:10 PM »
im gonna guess that few read the description.
1 card is intermittent/flaky
the other is dead

Why are you trying to hijack my raffle thread?  These cards are flaky, which is why they are TOTALLY FREE.  If nothing else, one works well enough, the other one might be a software issue, and you get two FREE loaders.  You've made your point.  Move on.

Chris
What's with the anger?

Not angry.  I just felt like he brought it up more than once, and I was getting the impression that he was discouraging people from signing up for the raffle.  Sorry if I came off sounding angry or rude.  thesteve PMed me, and it's all good.

Chris

Jibbajaba

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 02:52:01 PM »

You're nothing but a paper tiger now that you've been exposed for what you are.  Nothing you say has any meaning.  Go back to your racist anti-minority message boards.

Chris

Xray

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »
Ok FiftyQuid, so he can rant and rave for over a week in my threads, but shame on me if I do a little of the same in his ?
Don't think so Jack - I think its time for YOU to leave.
Guy trying to act like mr TurboGuru of the Century by unloading defective cards on another forum member, probably should just destroy them.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »
Corrected to say what he really meant.  :wink:
Tod den Juden! Tod den Schwarzen! Tod den Schwulen! Heil Wiggles! Heil Hitler! White Power! White Power! White Power!

Jibbajaba

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2012, 03:01:24 PM »
"Raffle of the century" was meant to be hyperbole.  I know that's a big word, so don't feel bad about having to look it up.  If you haven't burned all the books in your house, that is.

You can keep bumping my thread with your insane white-supremacy rants all you want, tough guy.  It's nothing but a free bump to me.

Chris

FiftyQuid

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2012, 03:03:48 PM »
Ok FiftyQuid, so he can rant and rave for over a week in my threads, but shame on me if I do a little of the same in his ?
Don't think so Jack - I think its time for YOU to leave.
Guy trying to act like mr TurboGuru of the Century by unloading defective cards on another forum member, probably should just destroy them.
It's not about the ranting and raving any longer.  If you don't know what it's about now then you really are clueless.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

HercTNT

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2012, 04:09:56 PM »

I just want to point out that this comment basically shits on everyone who signed up for the raffle. It implies that there only interest is to flip the flash carts for cash. Xray, I imagine you can defend yourself anyway you like, but throwing those people who are not involved under the bus is not the high road. If you want to take issue, take issue with those you feel are responsible. By involving others in such a backhanded way your basically proving your detractors right.

esteban

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2012, 05:10:18 PM »
Back on track: What the heck, sign me up. :)

|    | 

sirhcman

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2012, 05:11:15 PM »
Well said Herc!

KingDrool

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 04:32:38 AM »

I don't like participating in internet forum pissing matches. However, I've been a member of these forums for a decade, and I don't like coming here seeing this sort of thing; especially in a thread where someone is simply trying to spread a little goodwill. Sorry, but I hit the "Report to moderator" button. Maybe try to keep the slurs to a minimum when you're waving your e-penis around.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Nando

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2012, 04:40:59 AM »
I love flashing!  :D

HAH!

Fun raffle I am in!

fraggore

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 07:26:22 AM »
i would love to enter if you would have me.
man that sounds doggie
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

syphic

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
Id like in as well if im not too late.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer