Author Topic: Raffle: Keith Courage HuCard + Victory Run HuCard and manual  (Read 204 times)

wilykat

Raffle: Keith Courage HuCard + Victory Run HuCard and manual
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »
No minimum post count but you need to be registered before today to be counted!  I'd prefer this goes to whoever does not have the games.  If you wanted just one of them, raffle off the second one.  These aren't exactly valuable game and I don't want to deal with feeBay so I'm giving these away. I figure if I sold on feeBay with free shipping, then after all the fees and shipping are paid I'd have nothing in the end.  :P So I'm not giving those fat greedy cats money.

I'll eat shipping so post away if you want a shot at Keith Courage (HuCard and sleeve only) plus Victory Run (Hucard, sleeve, and manual)  Both cards are for USA TG-16 and will work on modified PCE (pin mod required)

I'll randomize all interested posts who joined in before Sunday, August 23rd at noon eastern time and winner will be drawn later on Sunday.  I'll update the first post once in a while with list of people who are in.

*BigusSchmuck
*KnightWarrior
*420GOAT
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:57:46 AM by wilykat »

BigusSchmuck

Re: Raffle: Keith Courage HuCard + Victory Run HuCard and manual
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:26:56 PM »
Sure sign me up for Victory Run. Will raffle off Keith Courage as I already have it.

KnightWarrior

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 07:36:27 PM »
Sign me up for Victory Run

wilykat

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:22:38 PM »
^^ bump ^^ still over a week left to jump in

420GOAT

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 05:15:15 AM »
PLEASE SIGN me up for victory run...kudos to you!!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.