Author Topic: Items for trade (Shockman, Svideo modded Tg16,etc)  (Read 509 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Items for trade (Shockman, Svideo modded Tg16,etc)
« on: September 12, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
Turbografx 16 deck with power supply and AV cables. No controller included. Grabbed it thinking I may need a spare US deck for Hucards, but honestly I probably dont since there is not a ton of US titles I want. System has been modded to add s-video and also a line out stereo audio jack. You can either use computer speakers with this system, or use a earphone to RCA audio cable which I will include, or just use the stereo out of a Turbobooster or Turbo Cd. Since earphone to RCA cables are thinner, using this jack instead of a RCA set eliminates some of the bulkiness that would have come with a couple of RCA jacks and cables sticking out of the systems side. System isn't mint, but works great and all. I cleaned the system inside and out. Would make a nice deck for someone who just needs a starter deck to access US games, but wants something better then RF or standard composite. I will also include a S-video to Composite adapter, so if need be you can down sample the S-video signal and produce a somewhat better composite video signal then what you would get from a Turbobooster, etc with native composite from the original source.

(sorry I couldn't get better quality screen pics of gameplay, camera and my tv dont play nice together)

Shockman, hucard with manual. Grabbed this thinking I might still enjoy the game well enough, but really don't so much anymore. Played through and beat it a couple of days ago, don't plan to again. (gone)

Dungeon Explorer loose.

Trade wise, just looking for PCE and Tg16 hucard and cd games I don't have yet. Hit me up with a offer and see where it goes. No sales, this stuff is strictly for trade only.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 05:22:42 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Bardoly

Re: Items for trade
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:41:28 PM »
PM sent about Shockman.

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Items for trade
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »
Since people have asked in pms, games I would be interested in (loose or complete):
Aero Blasters (any region)
Monster Lair (any region)
Galaga 88/90' (any region)
Raiden hucard or Scd (any region)
Silent Debuggers US
Cadash US
Parasol Stars (any region)
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury Special
World Heroes 2
Ave 6 gamepad
Arcade Card Duo
Psycho Chaser
Metal Stoker
Chase HQ (any region)
Outrun
Afterburner
Altered Beast Cd with 1.0 card
Splatterhouse Jp
Gradius
Salamander
Martial Champion
Riot Zone
Last Alert
Valis 1-4
Ys 1&2 US
Gate of Thunder US
Cho Aniki
Ai Cho Aniki
L-Dis
Buster Bros.
Black Hole Assault
Hellfire-S
Zero Wing
Bomberman 94
Devils Crush
Gokuraku! Chūka Taisen
Samurai Ghost
Operation Wolf
Soldier Blade
Sapphire bootleg
Violent soldier
Valkyrie no Densetsu
Dracula X
Blood Gear
Gain Ground
Godzilla JP
Winds of Thunder
Ranma 1/2: Datō Ganso Musabetsu Kakutō Ryū
Sidearms Special
Horror Story
Super Darius 2

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:29:00 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Items for trade (Shockman, Svideo modded Tg16,etc)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:30:06 AM »
Added list of games I would be interested in.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
PMed.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »
La bump.

KingDrool

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 03:15:42 AM »
I know the thread says "trade", but I'd be willing to trade you some money for Shockman.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »
I know the thread says "trade", but I'd be willing to trade you some money for Shockman.

Honestly just dont need the cash. If I decide to do a sale on it I will just end up taking it to ebay so I can boost my feedback as a seller on there, and its easier for me to keep up with records of my sales, etc. I only posted the stuff here first to give the community first dibs before I go another route. I know money is tight right now with some people too with it being a back to school period and all, so I figured a trade would be easier on folks then cash, giving others more of a chance to make a offer on a item.

KingDrool

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 03:55:43 AM »
Understood. I was half-joking. Sadly, I don't have any Turbo/PCE games to trade. If you do post it on eBay, let us know!
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 03:58:04 AM »
Ohhhh....Svideo Tg16!   Bernie wants....

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 06:30:40 AM »
Understood. I was half-joking. Sadly, I don't have any Turbo/PCE games to trade. If you do post it on eBay, let us know!

To be honest I don't like linking to any ebay auctions I hold around here because even if I do a low minimum bid start amount, I imagine I will just be bitched about in the gouging thread anyway. It will be one of those things where its like if you spot the auction, cool, whatever, bid or dont, but if people bitch I'm not going to care. I already gave people a chance to get it here prior before moving said item.

And while I am not going to name names, to be blunt some of the offers on stuff I have posted prior, and Shockman in particular this time around, have been so low-ball that it almost felt like trolling and made me want to just yank it off this thread. I always appreciate interest and all, and I am more then willing to work with people. Just ask people I have dealt with prior, but I don't want to name names and falsely accuse anyone of the purposely doing the such when that probably really isn't even the case. But still, just sayin, whether I even like the game or not, my personal feelings aside, Shockman is not some $10-15 dollar game these days, and it's not like I am some stupid noob in the TG16 scene ready to be bent over and raped so someone can complete their US hu-card set on the cheap. That may sound aggressive, but I am a aggressive, but fair, person to deal with.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:32:21 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

KingDrool

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »
Yeah, no problem. I'm aware of its average prices on eBay, so I'll keep a lookout. Thanks!

Got one to sell? PM me!

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 06:45:37 AM »

To be honest I don't like linking to any ebay auctions I hold around here because even if I do a low minimum bid start amount, I imagine I will just be bitched about in the gouging thread anyway. It will be one of those things where its like if you spot the auction, cool, whatever, bid or dont, but if people bitch I'm not going to care. I already gave people a chance to get it here prior before moving said item.

And while I am not going to name names, to be blunt some of the offers on stuff I have posted prior, and Shockman in particular this time around, have been so low-ball that it almost felt like trolling and made me want to just yank it off this thread. I always appreciate interest and all, and I am more then willing to work with people. Just ask people I have dealt with prior, but I don't want to name names and falsely accuse anyone of the purposely doing the such when that probably really isn't even the case. But still, just sayin, whether I even like the game or not, my personal feelings aside, Shockman is not some $10-15 dollar game these days, and it's not like I am some stupid noob in the TG16 scene ready to be bent over and raped so someone can complete their US hu-card set on the cheap. That may sound aggressive, but I am a aggressive, but fair, person to deal with.
I hope my offers weren't too lowball for ya.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 06:50:09 AM »
Nah Bigus, you made a good offer and all, just not something I needed or anything. Had this deal been going down a few months ago instead of now, and you made that offer then, I'd have jumped on it since I was doing a order from Newegg. Just happens the stars were not in alignment.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 08:13:14 AM »
Nah Bigus, you made a good offer and all, just not something I needed or anything. Had this deal been going down a few months ago instead of now, and you made that offer then, I'd have jumped on it since I was doing a order from Newegg. Just happens the stars were not in alignment.
You could always use the giftcards to get a hybrid 500 gig solid state drive as they are on sale right now... :P Of course you'll have to pay the $22ish difference, but hey they are great drives!