Author Topic: gangnam style- Is this the beginning of a Kpop invasion in. the US?  (Read 1391 times)

nodtveidt

Re: gangnam style- Is this the beginning of a Kpop invasion in. the US?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 05:04:58 AM »

bartre

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 09:25:57 AM »
I'm just glad that there's something other than nickelback and bieber on the radio around me.
It's nice to hear something fun and not 100% retarded.

RegalSin

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 05:32:19 PM »
......to everybody is sounds like some sorta islander thing, but nobody can hear or understand the words at all. The music videos are all 1990's rehashed MTV videos, as well. It is done by some sorta Korean company ( like how Nintendo makes videogames, or Dragon Comics makes Dragon Ball, Or how citywok is run by some sorta Chiense fellow who lives in Southpark ).

Think of it like if we ran a comic book company, and Naruto or FullMetal Alcamist was super popular, that we decided to sell it to shopaholic Americans. Same crap but this time they got the numbers for the youtube video ( or whatever video website that people below 25 ).

Seriously if look at what they are selling to people in their 30's ( this company ) and so forth.
Korea is more or less like America ( because America ownz Korea basically ), and because Korea is being seen as a second Japan, ( you know how they have culture exchange festivals ( that is what they like to call it, since 2002 ), and Koreans are basically no differnt then Hong kongers, making famicom clones in a sense. They are taking advantage of the lack of knwoledge. It like how people think Kawaiii is a cool word since 2010 or 2004.

Korea = bootlegg = legalized = Western front = meh.

I have nothing against Korea, but seriously, every other undeveloped nation think they are
Nihongo because they have wirelress...........wireless luck/magic increase by coating it with gold,.............no no no wait earth.

I hate that damn song, I hate it, but anyhow, stupid is as stupid does.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:46:28 AM by RegalSin »

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »
Reminds me a little of Panzer Dragoon.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

kazekirifx

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 06:10:18 PM »
Korea is more or less like America

Seriously for the record, Korea is just another version of China.

I love how both those statements are in the same post.
This has hardly anything to do with music or Gangnam style after the first line or so.

RegalSin

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 12:44:38 AM »
To edit this short.

In Korea a football player, grewed up their. He mentioned they were racsit and negative towards him, while growing up their. On Assemblergames ( way back ) a gamer who visited Korea, worked as a teacher, he said the whole thing was a sham, and the prinicipal even cursed him out on the phone drunk. The private school was in an Alleyway as well. The owners of the school made him dress up in a costume and dance on stage, the video is up. Also the owners of the school made a film derogatory film about westerners comming after their young daughters,
where the actor looks simular to teachers features. One of my proffessors works in Korea, and she is over 70 years old ( but has the body of model ), she says she knows only one word in Korea. Candy Madison ( I believe a former 70's B-girl ( back when b-girls were all the rage like AV models ) and dated Elivis, is a famouse synthisizer player/queen/doll etc that is wordly known, guess where she lives????? Janet Jackson fans are mostly located in Korea and so forth.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:05:28 AM by RegalSin »

bob

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2012, 01:32:52 AM »
God I hope your soapbox collapses soon

Please, as hard as this may be, in one cohesive line, please answer me...why do you bother around here?  Really, all your bullshit aside, off the cuff, just answer. Now I know you want to go and drum up some stooooopid response about how our government surpresses Tibet and you are the voice of reason when girls in Bolivia don't get proper education. (see, anybody can do it). Just tell us WHY you have to inject moroniscism into every thread

RegalSin

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 03:45:02 AM »
Well that is just how I feel about the subject. I have been hearing gangnam style every single time, for the past year. It is driving me insane, It is like the Macarina but nobody even, knows what the hell they are saying.

Whatever, I will just edit the darn thing to one paragraph. Just yesterday they were playing it in the super markets. Come on, seriously..........have you seen their fictional works, you know how censored we have become since 2001.

Have  you seen the dance???????? They barely move their body at all, You wanna Korean style. Go see Kill Bill part one, where they are dancing.

God I hope your soapbox collapses soon

RegalSin is forever, Regalsin will never die
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:12:41 AM by RegalSin »

termis

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 05:13:09 AM »
...I have been hearing gangnam style every single time, for the past year...

I somehow don't doubt this - especially when the song's been released for a couple months.  The things Regal hears in his head...  :lol:

RegalSin

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 05:29:58 AM »
It was released earlier in Korea, and videos of the companies various performers have been out. It was only released in the west recently. I hate the west, trying to make money off everything. Remember the preacher who predicted the end of the world.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:39:13 AM by RegalSin »

nectarsis

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 06:35:03 AM »
It was released earlier in Korea, and videos of the companies various performers have been out. It was only released in the west recently. I hate the west, trying to make money off everything. Remember the preacher who predicted the end of the world.

Nope released in June (IIRC) even in Korea...try again

EDIT: make that July... about 2 1/2 months ago
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:44:41 AM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Nando

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »

Ji-L87

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
Oh god the elevator :shock:

My body was not ready.
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

RegalSin

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 11:07:03 AM »
OKay Ganon style works for me..........Tingle with his speedo, looking like Cheek ( Cheek and Chong )......

HA HA HA HA HA OMGsh....................  I do it Ganon style. HA HA HA HA HA

Nope released in June (IIRC) even in Korea...try again

EDIT: make that July... about 2 1/2 months ago

I have been hearing this crap for over a year. uhmmmmmmmmmmmm seriously a song about a type of man.

Back in the hole everybody..............Back in the 1990's people smoked hesh to make it go by quicker.

Drakon

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 12:26:05 PM »
god, this song's terrible.
http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"

Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."