Author Topic: gangnam style- Is this the beginning of a Kpop invasion in. the US?  (Read 1386 times)

kazekirifx

Re: gangnam style- Is this the beginning of a Kpop invasion in. the US?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 02:36:28 PM »
Well that is just how I feel about the subject.

What subject? What does racism against foreigners in Korea have to do with Gangnam style? You just went off about whatever negative stuff you had to say about Korea.

RegalSin

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 06:58:40 PM »
Well, people are listening to this stuff, without any knowledge of what they are listening to. I just feel man this one just takes the cake, in stupidity. Seriously, this is worst then Penut Butter Jelly Time, much worst.  It is a song about some guy, and how his style is. Sooner or later the guy who the song is about is going to finally come out of the shadows.

My problem is that it is Korea. Korea comics are not Japanese comics at all, but they sell as Japanese comics. Korea videogames are no differnt then Hong Kong knock offs but they sell, as
big time productions, and is censored for a US audience. Korean animation is no differnt then animation in the west, but it is Asians, without the west. It just seems that they are mimicing Japan, and are having an easier time of it because they are Asian.

In the USA their is a plauge of Asianess. From us who grew up with videogames, to food being priced lesser and fat people being classed as cancerous. Walk and do not walk sign are not even in english anymore ( one of the few simple things we learn when young ). They even have exchange of law, and schooling practice. It just seems that everything is bent towards Asianess. Maybe because USA owes alot of money to China and other nations in the East.
Maybe because we have been programming people to be anti-society with Asainess. Like how Englsh people at one point thought French people were cool, sexy, life-giving but I am talking about pop-culture.

Korea is just another China, but over the years they have been advertising themsleves as another Japan. It is like thining the heard of actual citizens. Like take me for instance, you can read all of my wonderfull posts, and see why I am so famous. I am like the Aliens in Project A-ko, and while I am on Earth, I too have the urge to be with my own kind.

bob

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:08 AM »
I prefer nyan cat.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:15 AM »
You know, I had never watched the video until this thread was created.  I wasn't oblivious to the song, but now I can't get the damn thing out of my head.  I love the part in the video where the two models are standing on either side of him getting stuff blown in their faces.  Like they're not use to that happening.  :shock: ZINGGGGGG!   :lol:
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 04:56:37 AM »
Hyuna is such a babe!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Nando

termis

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 05:18:04 AM »
Forger the no eyebrow girl (okay, she's alright too...) but I thought the dancer on the left at 2:54 was the sexiest chick I've seen in a long time.  

nectarsis

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 07:29:04 AM »
Well, people are listening to this stuff, without any knowledge of what they are listening to.   

It is a song about some guy, and how his style is.

Stupidity meet irony....
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

RegalSin

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
That rag has make up and all kinds of stuff done to her. Also the red hair look is the most common in Japan and more recent in East Asia, Every gal seems to think they are O2 from Evangelion. A tight arse bitch who needs to be put into her place ( which happens in time towards the end of the series ).

kazekirifx

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 04:03:00 PM »
You're right, RegalSin. Gangnam Style is just a plot by the Korean government to infuse the U.S. with Asianness... which is really all just stuff ripped off from China and Japan anyway. They will give young Americans anti-society ideas.

After all, every Asian woman is really just trying to be Priss from Bubblegum Crisis (or some other character from an old anime)... and the Koreans are trying to convince us that anime is Korean, and that HK games are Korean. They are even trying to convince the world that the Liancourt Rocks are Korean. All of this stinks of some evil plot somehow.

Drakon

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 04:07:49 PM »
I think the only "tight arse b#tch who needs to be put into her place" is Regalsin.

That rag has make up and all kinds of stuff done to her. Also the red hair look is the most common in Japan and more recent in East Asia, Every gal seems to think they are O2 from Evangelion. A tight arse bitch who needs to be put into her place ( which happens in time towards the end of the series ).
http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"

Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 02:23:52 AM »

(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Ji-L87

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 02:56:41 AM »
I head Gangnam-style in the wild for the first time yesterday. It was blasted on the radio from a car, belonging to some workers doing house restorations. I almost wanted to try and do the dance as I walked past. :mrgreen:
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 01:47:56 PM »
I only heard this song for the first time on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago.  Regarding the title of the thread I don't think one popular song could be considered a "Kpop invasion".