Author Topic: Official Old Receipts Thread for Best Nostalgic Relaxing  (Read 531 times)

roflmao

Re: Official Old Receipts Thread for Best Nostalgic Relaxing
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 05:32:21 AM »
Maybe he had to enter a name "just in case".

Ha!

esteban

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 08:48:17 AM »
I think I only bought like 3 Turbo games brand new back in the day when Turbo stuff was in stores.  Here's the only receipt I could find from The Good Guys for Bonk...

Justin Case? Why does that name sound so familiar? You must have helped me out in the past? Corresponded via e-mail?

I have a difficult time attaching real names with internet monikers... but I know your name.

For some weird reason that's not my name on the receipt even though I was the one that purchased Bonk.  I don't know who the heck Justin Case is or why that name is on my receipt.  My guess it that the sales person entered a random name or a name from a previous sale that day.

Ha! OK, maybe I'm not going crazy. I tried searching my gmail accounts and found random Justins, but no Justin Case.

I must be confused. Justin _______________ ?

|    | 

motdelbourt

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:13 PM »
I think I only bought like 3 Turbo games brand new back in the day when Turbo stuff was in stores.  Here's the only receipt I could find from The Good Guys for Bonk...

Justin Case? Why does that name sound so familiar? You must have helped me out in the past? Corresponded via e-mail?

I have a difficult time attaching real names with internet monikers... but I know your name.

For some weird reason that's not my name on the receipt even though I was the one that purchased Bonk.  I don't know who the heck Justin Case is or why that name is on my receipt.  My guess it that the sales person entered a random name or a name from a previous sale that day.

Ha! OK, maybe I'm not going crazy. I tried searching my gmail accounts and found random Justins, but no Justin Case.

Maybe you should check again, in the unlikely, but possible event that you may have overlooked it.

Or you're thinking of Justin Cheer, author of various FAQs on Turbo/PCE games.

esteban

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »

Maybe you should check again, in the unlikely, but possible event that you may have overlooked it.

Or you're thinking of Justin Cheer, author of various FAQs on Turbo/PCE games.

I know of Black_Tiger, but not this other fellow you speak of ...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:28:20 PM by esteban »
  |    |