Author Topic: Weird Ebay excuse  (Read 252 times)

BigusSchmuck

Weird Ebay excuse
« on: October 05, 2012, 12:17:03 PM »
Since when do people not ship to PO Boxes on Ebay?

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: Weird Ebay excuse
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 12:17:50 PM »
When they only use UPS.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 12:19:36 PM »
When they only use UPS.
Lame. I have never had that problem before. Oh well, I guess it isn't something to cry about, its not like I really want to spend $80 on New Adventure Island or anything.

turboswimbz

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 02:29:11 PM »
I'm careful when shipping large packages to PO Boxes and universities so that I don't get screwed over when the package isn't claimed and I'm out shipping for a refused package.  Which I get back 2 months or more, in rough shape from being moved so much.  I normally make them pay for insurance and tracking and refuse refund if the tracking shows they were notified. 

more likely however as the professor said, they are using UPS to ship.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
I'm careful when shipping large packages to PO Boxes and universities so that I don't get screwed over when the package isn't claimed and I'm out shipping for a refused package.  Which I get back 2 months or more, in rough shape from being moved so much.  I normally make them pay for insurance and tracking and refuse refund if the tracking shows they were notified. 

more likely however as the professor said, they are using UPS to ship.
It said under his description USPS what the hell? Ugh this guy is looking uglier and uglier by the minute...

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 08:49:39 AM »
Its a personal choice the seller is making.  No reason for that to make him ugly or shady.   We dont know the reasons behind it, and I am sure there is one.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 08:54:45 AM »
Its a personal choice the seller is making.  No reason for that to make him ugly or shady.   We don't know the reasons behind it, and I am sure there is one.
Well he is charging $80 for New Adventure Island that has a custom case. I just don't think I want to pay that much for that game.

esteban

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 04:28:44 AM »
Its a personal choice the seller is making.  No reason for that to make him ugly or shady.   We don't know the reasons behind it, and I am sure there is one.

Well he is charging $80 for New Adventure Island that has a custom case. I just don't think I want to pay that much for that game.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise? I say, thank this seller for his restrictive shipping policies.

|    |