Author Topic: The Brothers Duomazov: two new updates (10.5 & 10.6)  (Read 1597 times)

Opethian

Re: The Brothers Duomazov: two new updates (10.5 & 10.6)
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
nice! the brothers always deliver :D

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

esteban

|    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 10:01:54 AM »
Review for Susa-no-Oh Densetsu added recently.  It looks interesting to me, but not one my feeble mind can handle without a translation or a good walkthrough.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
Huh, Susa-no-Oh actually sounds pretty interesting. When I tried out the game, I got kind of fickle based on the lame graphics, and I don't think I even left the starting town, haha. I should put more effort into it someday, but, yeah, a good walkthrough would help a ton. Maybe the Brothers are foreshadowing at doing one themselves? :pray:

Bardoly

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 05:12:08 AM »
Well, they've posted a few more reviews.   :clap:

Does anyone know why they don't allow comments on their reviews?  I would like to make some comments, but apparently, only the three of them can make comments and no one else.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 05:44:30 AM »
Does anyone know why they don't allow comments on their reviews?

I'd guess troll avoidance.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2012, 10:57:21 PM »

Yes, trolls and spam bots are plagues to avoid on the innernets.

I actually typed in comments a few times (because I was so eager to build on the review), only to slap myself in the forehead when I couldn't actually post it. WHY I DIDN'T LEARN MY LESSON THE FIRST TIME is troubling. I suppose it is because I am a sporadic reader of Duomazof...I usually only read about games I have played thoroughly.

SOLUTION: Bardoly, start a thread here at pcefx.com dedicated to OUR COMMENTS on the reviews at Duomazof. NOTE: Use "Official Brothers Duomazof Thread" as the title and voila! Instant credibility.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:00:28 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

turboswimbz

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 03:42:07 AM »

I actually typed in comments a few times (because I was so eager to build on the review), only to slap myself in the forehead when I couldn't actually post it. WHY I DIDN'T LEARN MY LESSON THE FIRST TIME is troubling. I suppose it is because I am a sporadic reader of Duomazof...I usually only read about games I have played thoroughly.

SOLUTION: Bardoly, start a thread here at pcefx.com dedicated to OUR COMMENTS on the reviews at Duomazof. NOTE: Use "Official Brothers Duomazof Thread" as the title and voila! Instant credibility.

please do! I'd love to hear others thoughts on the reviews and games.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Bardoly

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2012, 04:23:25 PM »

I will do so on Monday when I have a chance to type up an erudite first post.  :P

After doing so, I'm going to be tempted to go back and re-read a lot of their reviews so that I can properly coment on them.  :roll:

I was also thinking of the best way to set up a comment thread for so many reviews.  Maybe I'll save the second post for all of my comments, and then others coil do likewise?  Like everyone would put all of their review comments in one post, and then leave additional posts to respond to others' review comments?  Any other ideas here?

lukester

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2012, 09:51:15 AM »
The Brothers Duomazov have always made some great reviews. I'm glad that they are finally back, as well as being back here too. :)

I hope that they review Don Doko Don

esteban

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »
I hope that they review Don Doko Don

My review of Don Doko Don... Get thegame Get
  |    | 

Bardoly

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 04:11:41 PM »

I will do so on Monday when I have a chance to type up an erudite first post.  :P

After doing so, I'm going to be tempted to go back and re-read a lot of their reviews so that I can properly comment on them.  :roll:

I was also thinking of the best way to set up a comment thread for so many reviews.  Maybe I'll save the second post for all of my comments, and then others coil do likewise?  Like everyone would put all of their review comments in one post, and then leave additional posts to respond to others' review comments?  Any other ideas here?

Done!
Here's The Official Brothers Duomazov Review Comment Thread.

I'm going to list all of their reviews, but if anyone has suggestions on better ways to format the first post of the thread, let me know.