Author Topic: Found a lead for some more Turbo Goodness!!**UPDATED WITH VIDEO**  (Read 1133 times)

CPTRAVE

Re: Found a lead for some more Turbo Goodness!!**UPDATED WITH VIDEO**
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 08:01:41 AM »
Yeah, let us know of the doubles you have.

CPTRAVE

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 08:07:15 AM »
You have three Turbo Duo? Wow :P Let us know if you are going to sell them.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »
Did you diddle her.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

420GOAT

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 08:14:40 AM »
where in socal are you?
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

syphic

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
where in socal are you?

Im in the Riverside area but work out in LA county so its easy for me to find scores all over the area. If theres a deal in LA then im already out here during the week. If there is a deal out in The Inland Empire then i can hit it up when im off work on the way home. This weekend i plan to go thru all my doubles and see what i can trade for that includes the duo as well. I dont need 3. Also Fifty, I have Super System Card 3.0 complete that im debating on selling since I just cant find a TG16 Cd System so hit me up. Plus I felt bad you missed out on my friends deal.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:57:22 AM by syphic »
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

Bernie

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
Fifty is gonna LOVE that!! Good to see guys like you finding this stuff, and sharing it with the gaming community, rather than running to eBay with it to make a buck!  Awesome job, to you and your friend. 

turboswimbz

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 10:08:05 AM »
Great pick up. awesome stuff!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Nando

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

vestcoat

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
I may have to put Syphic on ignore simply for the benefit of my mental health. :)

420GOAT

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »
i rarely see any CL ads ...i saw one good one for 200 but no express....thats a major score dude!!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
Also Fifty, I have Super System Card 3.0 complete that im debating on selling since I just cant find a TG16 Cd System so hit me up. Plus I felt bad you missed out on my friends deal.
Shut the front door!  Man, that'd be awesome!  Whining does pay off!  Shoot me a PM with your asking price and we'll see if we can make a deal.  :dance:

Fifty is gonna LOVE that!! Good to see guys like you finding this stuff, and sharing it with the gaming community, rather than running to eBay with it to make a buck!  Awesome job, to you and your friend. 
Agreed.  Really glad you and rob are spreading the turbo love!  Wish I was close to Socal.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

syphic

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 02:56:20 PM »
Also Fifty, I have Super System Card 3.0 complete that im debating on selling since I just cant find a TG16 Cd System so hit me up. Plus I felt bad you missed out on my friends deal.
Shut the front door!  Man, that'd be awesome!  Whining does pay off!  Shoot me a PM with your asking price and we'll see if we can make a deal.  :dance:

Agreed.  Really glad you and rob are spreading the turbo love!  Wish I was close to Socal.

Thanks. Im a huge Turbo fan and I guess we are somehow blessed out here in socal with all these great deals. May as well share them with fellow "Turbo Men"

PS PM sent.
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 03:40:39 PM »
Yo, lemme get your TE! :D heheh joking, of course.  Awesome haul!
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

syphic

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
Here you go Fifty. Let me know if you wanna pass so I can see if someone else would like it. Its nice and white and only has 1 flaw. See Picture 1 bottom right corner. The dumb f*ck who owned this before closed the case with the manual not seated properly so it creased it a bit. But these are hard to find so beggars cant be choosers lol.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:08:31 PM by syphic »

FiftyQuid

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »
Pity about that one crease.  It's immaculate other than that.  I echo your "dumb f*ck" comment.  I'm sure the guy that owned it 20 years ago closed it and was like, "What the hell?  Why won't you close damnit!?"  If only he knew.

That crease doesn't bother me in the least.  PM incoming.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.