Author Topic: Your next TG/PCE game?  (Read 1408 times)

Ninja Spirit

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 01:31:51 AM »
Son Son II can wait.

I got a nice deal for a Gradius Hucard.  I gotta mail a money order for 15 bucks and I'm too lazy to go to the Post Office. Unless one of you paypal users can make my life easier by trading 15 bucks in paypal money in exchange for 15 money order and I can seal the deal today and get the game quicker.

Keranu

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 07:43:36 AM »
I wish I could do that too. I can't get a credit card yet :( , so I can only use my bro's Pay Pal sometimes. I'm always making MOs.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

radiantgun

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 01:32:53 AM »
Waiting for me postie to deliver me -

Son son II
Gunhead
Final Soldier
Star Parodia cd
Super Raiden cd
Image Fight
Photo Boy
Adventure Island
Gotzendiener cd

I've spent to much AGAIN m thinks  :D

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
looking and searching....
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 02:39:36 AM »
Looking to pick up Gradius II (SCD) pretty soon.  just got Parodius and Gradius I for Hucard, very impressive games!!

TurboSage

vestcoat

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 05:27:20 AM »
i have
Hit the Ice
Jack Nicklaus Turbo golf Cd
Devils Crush
Super Star Soldier
Space Invaders
Super Raiden
Downtown Nekketsu Soreyuke Daiundoukai
and Vasteel 2
all coming in the mail

TR0N

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 04:56:48 PM »
Last pce games i got were, ImageFight2 and Godpanic :)

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ParanoiaDragon

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »
I want Horror Story, & I want to pick up Sylphia again, I wish I had never sold it :P   I also want Galaxy Deka Gayvan, KO Century Beast(which, I used to have, but sold, but now I have the anime :P ), Madou Monogatari, Renny Blasters(if I ever find it cheap by chance).  I think I pretty much have everything else I've ever wanted.  There's probably a few rpg's like Travellers that I would like to own someday.

akamichi

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »
I'm currently looking for Kiaidan 00.  Haven't heard much about it, but looks like an interesting shooter game.  Seems to be like Spriggan Mk II.  Also looking for Travelers but that seems to be a little pricey to me.

Still need to play all the other games I got recently. :(

ParanoiaDragon

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 07:43:11 PM »
I've seen Travellers go for around 30-40, but, I just wasn't interested in it at the time.  Kiaden is pretty cool, not my favorite shooter, but still worth having, no doubt!  It does seem to be pretty rare from what I recall.

esteban

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »
Quote from: "akamichi"
I'm currently looking for Kiaidan 00.  Haven't heard much about it, but looks like an interesting shooter game.  Seems to be like Spriggan Mk II.  Also looking for Travelers but that seems to be a little pricey to me.

Still need to play all the other games I got recently. :(
There's a nice review of Kiaidan 00 at, hmmmmmm...., honestgamers.com (I'm pretty sure) written by an occasional visitor to these forums. I often think that he can be tongue-in-cheek with his writing, so I don't know if he's 100% sincere with his Kiaidan review or laying it on a bit thick and having a good laugh. Either way, however, it is enjoyable to read. I've wanted to get this game for a while... and I was eyeing it at wolfgames -- no one was buying it for $50-60... as soon as wolfgames had one of their "clearance sales", though, some lucky bastard snatched it up before I could (I must have missed it by an hour or two, it would have been $25). I've never seen it cheaper than that (in usa). Someone also got Crystal Beans (SFC) for $15-20 complete in box before I could get it during the same clearance sale. BASTARDS!
  |    | 

Keranu

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 01:56:15 PM »
Zig was the person who gave the good words on Kiaiden 00, by the way :P . He's the person who got me interested in the game and I want to try looking for it sometime.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2006, 01:58:15 PM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
Zig was the person who gave the good words on Kiaiden 00, by the way :P . He's the person who got me interested in the game and I want to try looking for it sometime.
I was purposefully trying to be cryptic! I wanted to pique everyone's interest :) ...
  |    | 

Keranu

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »
;)

Haha, I only read the first two lines of what you posted, I totally didn't notice the other stuff you wrote to sound cryptic. Whoops, sorry I spoiled it!

ParanoiaDragon

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2006, 06:10:54 PM »
Heh, I picked up Crystla Beans on Ebay for like 10 bucks, maybe a little more :P   You should just make Ebay do a constant search for Crystal Beans, that's what I do with alot of stuff I'm still looking for.  I think I paid around 30 or 40 for Kiaiden several years ago, for my old PCE dealer, whose name now escapes me, I used to get SO MUCH from the guy, he'd go searching for whatever I asked for in Akihabara, but I think he ended up giving up that venture, & concentrating on his regular job IIRC.  Most of my prized games I got from him, & he had great prices, sometimes gave me stuff for the price he paid, just as a bonus along with other games :)   Got a minty fresh Radiant Silvergun from him for $120 among other things.

esteban

Your next TG/PCE game?
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2006, 08:08:10 PM »
Quote from: "ParanoiaDragon"
I want Horror Story, & I want to pick up Sylphia again, I wish I had never sold it :P   I also want Galaxy Deka Gayvan, KO Century Beast(which, I used to have, but sold, but now I have the anime :P ), Madou Monogatari, Renny Blasters(if I ever find it cheap by chance).  I think I pretty much have everything else I've ever wanted.  There's probably a few rpg's like Travellers that I would like to own someday.
Crap, Horror Story ...  I lost patience with it, but I'll have to start playing it again. This is the Toaplan "run-n-gunner" we're talking about, right?

Has anyone seen Renny Blaster for sale? I've never seen it (not that I've been looking). I'm just curious... what does it go for? $$$ ?
  |    |