Author Topic: Aren't Canadians lovely?  (Read 1848 times)

turboswimbz

Re: Aren't Canadians lovely?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
I don't care what the girls are eating... as long as they're eating it in my house. :)

Good point I both want to spoon and Fork things in that picture, and neither of them were made by Kraft.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »
Uh it's just weird you guys can keep your bagged milk. I prefer a carton of milk so there's more room in the fridge for some awesome American craft beer.
Another great thing about bagged milk is that you can freeze it, making plenty of more room in the fridge for beer.  8)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

BlueBMW

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »
Ill admit I envy Canada for many things..

1. Their healthcare system... when will us dumb 'Mericans figure it out?
2. Snow... they get lots of it, Im jealous!
3. Theyre status in the world... seems like the whole world hates the US :(
4. A proof is a proof!!!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

soop

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
I have to admit, there is a particular Canadian I'm thinking of.  I met her about a month ago, completely not the kind of girl I'd usually go for, but I just developed a massive crush on her.  We were texting each other all the time, we went to see a band, we kissed... and now she's gone, back to Canada.

I miss her guys, more than I would have thought.  There's always Facebook I guess.

NightWolve

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
AHA! So this was another blogging entry all along, eh? ;) I thought there was something fishy about your title all along! You eased us into it, very clever... Heh-heh!

So "The One" Canadian that got away on ya, huh? Awwwwwww. Poor fella... :( Well, got any pictures of her you'd care to share? Might as well now that we know the real purpose of the thread... Hehe! ;)

soop

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
AHA! So this was another blogging entry all along, eh? ;) I thought there was something fishy about your title all along! You eased us into it, very clever... Heh-heh!

So "The One" Canadian that got away on ya, huh? Awwwwwww. Poor fella... :( Well, got any pictures of her you'd care to share? Might as well now that we know the real purpose of the thread... Hehe! ;)

I do like Canadians anyway, I've only met two I didn't like :D
Nah I'm not gonna post up a photo.  Hopefully she'll come back over to study, she really liked England and made a lot of friends.  But in the meantime, I need to take my mind off of her.  Or her off my mind?

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 10:13:51 PM »
is Donna canadian?
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:49 PM »
is Donna canadian?

lol, I mean damn!! Hopefully she will come back soop!!  :)  I know what its like to miss someone.  Or, heres a thought..you go to her!

Drakon

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »
Uhh, I've had some winters with barely any snow.

Ill admit I envy Canada for many things..

1. Their healthcare system... when will us dumb 'Mericans figure it out?
2. Snow... they get lots of it, Im jealous!
3. Theyre status in the world... seems like the whole world hates the US :(
4. A proof is a proof!!!
http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"

Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

TheClash603

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2012, 12:55:41 AM »
I typically like Canadians when in Canada, but there is nothing worse than middle-aged Canadian women shoppers.  I live in a border town and our stores and mall parking lots are filled with Ontario license plates.  Once in the store, Canadian shoppers (especially the affluent ones) are obnoxious as hell.  ESPECIALLY on Black Friday when they take all the good stuff, because Canadians appear to wake up earlier than everyone else.

I feel exploited like a Thai sex slave when the Canadians come around.

...on a side note, if Niagara Falls finalizes this prostitution legalization, I might finally get my chance to have my revenge on the exploitation.

td741

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 01:55:59 AM »
Canuckistanians are good eggs..... except for those poopie French Canucks.  The bastards.

"Vas donc peter dans les fleurs" to you too buddy. ;)

Nando

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 02:30:00 AM »

...on a side note, if Niagara Falls finalizes this prostitution legalization, I might finally get my chance to have my revenge on the exploitation.

:shock:

another reason Canada rocks

FiftyQuid

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 07:04:17 AM »
I still don't understand why America doesn't use the metric system or switch over to Celsius.  Do you know how confusing it is in Canada when I want to weigh something?  Our scales are all imperial/metric bilingual even though we switched over years ago. 

Oh, and exactly how my fluid ounces are in a milligram?   ](*,)

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2012, 07:09:47 AM »
How did this turn from soop saying he likes Canadians to Fifty turning this into a "why Canada is better then the US?"
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

FiftyQuid

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2012, 07:27:55 AM »
How did this turn from soop saying he likes Canadians to Fifty turning this into a "why Canada is better then the US?"
Heh heh.  :twisted:  It was the Kraft Dinner that made us do it.  :D