Author Topic: WHAT AN A - HOLE  (Read 424 times)

turboswimbz

WHAT AN A - HOLE
« on: October 15, 2012, 03:54:50 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Duo-System-as-is-Sound-Problem-/160902286126?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2576860b2e

THIS GUY REALLY PISSES ME OFF:

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE:

FIRST OFF ALL I SAW THIS GUY GET THIS BIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO FOR $200!

SECOND OF ALL HE LINKS TO OUR THREAD

THIRD OF ALL, THIS DOESN'T MATCH UP TO THE STORY IN FQ'S THREAD ABOUT THIS GUY FROM HIS OWN LISTING,   { and how he's had 2 duo's for years}

for someone pretending to know only what a casual gamer would know, HE SEEMS TO KNOW A HECK OF A LOT ABOUT DUO'S, MOST OF WHICH I GATHER HE LEARNED FROM HERE, ect.

He acts like he doesn't know english also but it's clear that he knows it well.

Trying to make a sale and money is one thing, taking advantage and gouging is another,

just admit to reselling, don't be a shady dick like this guy.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Tatsujin

Re: WHAT AN A - HOLE
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 04:54:09 AM »
ROLF!!! :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

sirhcman

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 05:07:23 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Duo-System-as-is-Sound-Problem-/160902286126?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2576860b2e

THIS GUY REALLY PISSES ME OFF:

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE:

FIRST OFF ALL I SAW THIS GUY GET THIS BIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO FOR $200!

SECOND OF ALL HE LINKS TO OUR THREAD

THIRD OF ALL, THIS DOESN'T MATCH UP TO THE STORY IN FQ'S THREAD ABOUT THIS GUY FROM HIS OWN LISTING,   { and how he's had 2 duo's for years}

for someone pretending to know only what a casual gamer would know, HE SEEMS TO KNOW A HECK OF A LOT ABOUT DUO'S, MOST OF WHICH I GATHER HE LEARNED FROM HERE, ect.

He acts like he doesn't know english also but it's clear that he knows it well.

Trying to make a sale and money is one thing, taking advantage and gouging is another,

just admit to reselling, don't be a shady dick like this guy.

What is his name on this board?

turbokon

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:39:27 AM »
I bought a controller pcb for a turboexpress from him on eBay. He had a high BIN price on it and I sent him an offer I thought was fair. I didn't get a response back until I sent him another email after the auction ended unsold and that's when he accepted my offer. But yeah I think this kind of the same thing. He'll probable let it go at lower price if this doesn't sell it at this price. I still think he's a better seller than that Pompey guy.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:41:03 AM by turbokon »
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

DarkKobold

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
I bought a controller pcb for a turboexpress from him on eBay. He had a high BIN price on it and I sent him an offer I thought was fair. I didn't get a response back until I sent him another email after the auction ended unsold and that's when he accepted my offer. But yeah I think this kind of the same thing. He'll probable let it go at lower price if this doesn't sell it at this price. I still think he's a better seller than that Pompey guy.

f*ckin Pompey Parsons.
Hey, you.

glazball

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 10:05:55 AM »
  Pompey Parsons isn't the worst.  He's actually quite friendly and wrote me when I was looking for Jackie Chan to sell directly to me, which he certainly didn't have to do.  His prices I've noticed are on the high end for a lot of things but afaik he's an honest seller.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

turbokon

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 10:16:05 AM »
I made pompey an offer for a junk tgcd deck he was selling. I never got any response from him. Then when I tried to do a buy it now for another item, I was blocked because he put me on the ignored list.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 10:16:40 AM »
lol you guys are like the DUO police
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Bernie

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 10:20:21 AM »
Ive never had issues with Pompey.  His prices are a little higher than others, but his product is always pristine.  Matter of fact, he sent me a game recently, then refunded me in full without my asking just because he noticed a wrinkle/crease in the manual.  When I got the game in, I looked at the manual, and it looked fine even with the crease.  :)  I deal with him, and a couple others on a regular basis for imports on the Duo, as well as TG-16. 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »
After receiving a game listed in 'like new' condition that had writing and highlighting in the manual and getting zero help, once was enough for me from Pompey.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Drakon

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 11:19:48 AM »
Didn't you know that the manuals came like that when they were new?

After receiving a game listed in 'like new' condition that had writing and highlighting in the manual and getting zero help, once was enough for me from Pompey.
http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"

Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

Tatsujin

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »
Live @ Pompey
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^