Author Topic: SOLD: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD  (Read 780 times)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: FS: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 06:54:07 AM »
Hey guys, yeah..  this system aint going anywhere.  :)  I tried boxing it up last night...and just couldnt.  I will just make an effort to play it more.  You guys are right, as soon as it leaves my hands, I would regret it.  
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:11:31 PM by Bernie »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: FT: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
Updated initial post.  :)  Just took me a little bit to figure out what I wanted to do.  

From the first post.

Finally thought about this, and would rather trade this item than sell it.  It works perfectly, and whomever gets it will be pleased.  I am looking to trade this item for a boxed Turbo Duo, serial matching.  I would also be open to a trade for the PC Engine Duo boxed.  I love the unit, but lets face it, I like the Duo much better, and this system just sits there looking pretty.  :)   PM me if you are interested.  More details in first part of this thread.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:21:51 PM by Bernie »

FiftyQuid

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »
Good luck Bernie.  I know I'd have a hard time letting everything go, so I'm sure you must be having a hell of a time.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 06:23:04 PM »
I'll let this run a few days to see if anyone bites before I set it up on eBay.  Just trying to cut the middle man out, since any funds from it will go towards what I am wanting to trade for. 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 07:12:54 PM »
Know what?  f*ck eBay.  If nobody has the system I want for trade, PM me an offer.  I have an idea of what I want, so that I can turn around and get what I actually want.  :)  I will post some pics later on Saturday sometime. 

tpivette

Re: FT/FS: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 02:36:13 AM »
Know what?  f*ck eBay.

Haha, that's the spirit!

But I still think youre going to regret giving it up... I have all 3 versions of the US systems in my gameroom, and each of them gets played based on it's upgrade (base system w Turbo Booster Plus = HuCards, CD Rom addon = CDs, Turbo Duo = SCDs). Looks cool too, all the different setups displayed together...

Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2012, 02:38:54 AM »
Know what?  f*ck eBay.

Haha, that's the spirit!

But I still think youre going to regret giving it up... I have all 3 versions of the US systems in my gameroom, and each of them gets played based on it's upgrade (base system w Turbo Booster Plus = HuCards, CD Rom addon = CDs, Turbo Duo = SCDs). Looks cool too, all the different setups displaed together...

Nah, I wont regret it.  What I would regret is sticking it on eBay.  Id like it to stay here with the community.  It really is a nice setup, very clean.  Im very particular about my games and consoles, and take good care of things.  Hell, I wont even let my wife touch my stuff when she cleans....I clean my stuff, keep your mitts off!!  Whoever this goes to will be more than pleased, its just gonna be a bitch to ship since its so damn big.   ](*,)

420GOAT

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2012, 06:03:53 AM »
two flat rate boxes and youre good.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 10:26:45 AM »
two flat rate boxes and youre good.

The black plastic case for the CD set up or the boxed TG16 wont fit in the largest flat rate box. 

420GOAT

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 11:43:32 AM »
damn.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 02:00:06 PM »
Posted pics of the system running Hellfire.  The rag you see in the pic, is what I keep the system covered with so dust stays off it.  Yeah, I'm anal like that.  Asking $250, but will entertain reasonable offers so that this stays in the community. 

FiftyQuid

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 02:25:50 PM »
Posted pics of the system running Hellfire.  The rag you see in the pic, is what I keep the system covered with so dust stays off it.  Yeah, I'm anal like that.  Asking $250, but will entertain reasonable offers so that this stays in the community. 
$250 is more than a fair price Bernie.  If I had the money and could keep it from my wife I'd buy this in a second.  I wish this had been advertised a year ago I could have saved myself a few dollars.

I'm interested in the rag.  How much? (I'm being serious).
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 02:31:04 PM »
Sell the Xbox instead.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 02:35:55 PM »
Sell the Xbox instead.

HA!!  No thanks, I like my 360.  I still have a Turbo Duo, so I wont be missing out on any Obey!! 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: SOLD: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 11:43:21 AM »
Sold to MotherGunner, it was good working with ya again man!  :)  We just keep trading our turbobs back and forth dont we?