Author Topic: SOLD: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD  (Read 778 times)

Jibbajaba

Re: SOLD: Turbo Grafx 16 with CD
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »
Glad to see that it went to a good home.

Chris

MotherGunner

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 02:10:32 PM »
Thanks again Bernie, and these will NEVER leave my collection.  I will take good care of them.  Fun fact, I never have owned a TG-CD.  This will be my first.  I still have my childhood orginal TG that Blue worked on for me.  That will go to my son and this one will be my new setup.  Duo-R's are nice but there is just something sexy about a full TG+CD setup... sigh..now I want to keep this fully stock so I may have to either get a 3.0 card or a blue barney.   #-o
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

roflmao

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »
Yep.  So glad this is going to someone in the community.  Whew!  Even though I picked up a US Duo recently (also from Bernie, no less!) my trusty old TG-CD rig still gets the most action.  It's just so old school and sexy; and I know that controller like the back of my hand since I've been using it for ages (though I think the Duo's controller is actually more responsive!).

Woot.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »
Damn, Well, glad it all went somewhere where it will be appreciated. At least you got the money you needed Bernie.
END OF LINE.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
Damn, Well, glad it all went somewhere where it will be appreciated. At least you got the money you needed Bernie.

Wasnt so much of I needed money, just didnt need the system.  :)  The money from it is an added benefit and avenue for more Obey!! 

Sparky

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
Yep.  So glad this is going to someone in the community.  Whew!  Even though I picked up a US Duo recently (also from Bernie, no less!) my trusty old TG-CD rig still gets the most action.  It's just so old school and sexy; and I know that controller like the back of my hand since I've been using it for ages (though I think the Duo's controller is actually more responsive!).

Woot.

Ya what you said :).... It's my number one playing system, and congrats mother-g

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:24 AM »
...now I want to keep this fully stock so I may have to either get a 3.0 card or a blue barney.   #-o

I'd go for a PCE 3.0 (or Arcade Card Pro) and a chopsado.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MotherGunner

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
I have them both, will do!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)