Author Topic: Women  (Read 824 times)

Keranu

Women
« on: February 11, 2006, 07:46:30 PM »
Alright, I don't want that other thread to go off road as it already has. Talk women here. I'm into hispanic and black chicks a lot, mainly because I'm an ass man and those ethnic groups are on tops when it comes to that, plus they can be absolutely beautiful all around too. Not saying I don't like the other races, because I'm crazy for a lot of white MILFs too :D . Sorry, not much of an Asian fan :\ .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Dark Fact

Women
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:55:14 AM »
I like asians, blacks, hawaiians, and the occasional woman with a hot, sexy tan!  8)

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

Re: Women
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 01:51:39 AM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
Sorry, not much of an Asian fan :\ .

Don't huh shame on you!

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Pcenginefx

Women
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 09:47:19 AM »
Quote from: "Dark Fact"
I like asians, blacks, hawaiians, and the occasional woman with a hot, sexy tan!  8)

Same here......same here :D

Holy crap Tron - I'd get my self arrested if she can put the handcuffs on me!  =P~
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Keranu

Women
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »
That cop's not bad looking, nice chest for an Asian. The main reason why I don't find Asian women as attractive is because they tend to be too much on the skinny side. You know me from reading my post, I gotta have the thickness.  8)
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Ninja Spirit

Women
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 03:26:46 PM »
I'm mostly about white, some Asian (to me it's all about the face), Hispanic. I'm really not into the black "chocolate" type, I have to make an exception for Naomi Campbell, I had a crush on her that lasted for several months.

Oh damn my 300th post! Can't believe I made it this far...

TR0N

Women
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 05:01:11 PM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
That cop's not bad looking, nice chest for an Asian. The main reason why I don't find Asian women as attractive is because they tend to be too much on the skinny side. You know me from reading my post, I gotta have the thickness.  8)

Korean,Chinese women that have the meat it's just the, Japanese women that are the most thin for asian women.

Btw that picture... i posted is a japan model she's, Rio Natsume.

TR0N

Women
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »
Quote from: "Pcenginefx"
Quote from: "Dark Fact"

Same here......same here :D

Holy crap Tron - I'd get my self arrested if she can put the handcuffs on me!  =P~

That's, Rio Natsume there are, Japanese women with a big bust... you just have to find them :wink:

GUTS

Women
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 06:33:41 PM »
Her tits are huge but her face is f*cked up.  That one chick from Crouching Tiger is about the hottest asian I've ever seen.

Keranu

Women
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 08:54:33 PM »
Scarlett rules. Would post a good pic of her, but I don't think her site is up and the other images I could find might be too explicit.

Ninja Spirit

Women
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 01:59:00 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
Her tits are huge but her face is f*cked up.  That one chick from Crouching Tiger is about the hottest asian I've ever seen.

Zhang Ziyi

Kelly Hu is pretty hot too.