Author Topic: PC Engine CD drives for sale!!! SOLD!!!! ALL Gone for now  (Read 950 times)

CPTRAVE

Re: PC Engine CD drives for sale!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »
Bumping this thread... wondering how many you have left... if any at all.

I have a TG16 and a docking station, but I'm torn between trying to find a black TG16 CD drive, or go with a white PCE one

Go with what ever is cheaper. No wait do the Black one..AAhhhhh

roflmao

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 03:29:37 PM »
I'd get a white one from Keith (if he still has any available) and keep any eye out for a black one.  They don't seem to pop up very often, but when one does you can grab it and probably sell the white one for what you paid for it.  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:45:32 PM by roflmao »

tpivette

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Theres a black one on ebay right now with no bids at $80 + $12 shipping. Non-working, though. Probably only needs a gear replacement which is an easy fix.

One popped up about 2 hours ago for $99 BIN that WAS working... it was gone in a matter of minutes. Even had a manufature date of August '89, which was cool to see after reading the thread/discussion about the CD drive's '89 or '90 release date.

Still on the fence about the color, though...
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

roflmao

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 03:48:12 PM »
Theres a black one on ebay right now with no bids at $80 + $12 shipping. Non-working, though. Probably only needs a gear replacement which is an easy fix.

One popped up about 2 hours ago for $99 BIN that WAS working... it was gone in a matter of minutes. Even had a manufature date of August '89, which was cool to see after reading the thread/discussion about the CD drive's '89 or '90 release date.

Still on the fence about the color, though...

I just bought a white one from Keith for $78 shipped and he had a cheaper one available (though it was somewhat yellowed).  It couldn't hurt to shoot him a PM and see what he has in stock. :)

SePh1r0tH

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 04:40:16 PM »
I just bought one as well. My cd drive is yellow as a school bus. Finally it will match the PC engine!  :clap: