Author Topic: My Tg16 cd random super gift is giving me trouble !!!  (Read 175 times)

Nec.Game.head

My Tg16 cd random super gift is giving me trouble !!!
« on: November 10, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »
 Hey everyone .. I figured Id post up here since this is the appropriate place for it .. A friend of mine recently surprised me with a Tg16 cd player only that he found in his moms garage .. He had got it as a gift in 97 from his mom. She bought at a yard sale thinking it was a portable cd player and he never got to use it .. lol he told me he thought it was some shitty product because it had no place for battery's and he didn't know where to buy a ac adapter for it .. I tested out the audio with some Tg16 iso's I burned and it worked fine playing the sound tracks .. Then a few days later it stopped working properly .. When it dose work it will eventually start to skip towards the last tracks on my iso's .. I'm thinking it might need to be serviced/tuned for it to fully work properly ..

Is their someone I could send it to ?? So I can have it fully serviced and tuned ?? I would do it myself, but theirs so much going on in that little Tg16 cd player with cables that need to be unplugged and ground cables that need to be unsoldered, then theirs disassembling the laser assembly .. I just don't feel comfortable messing with it .. It would be a damn shame if I screwed it up over the lack of experience and knowledge on Tg16 cd repairs .. Any help out their ??   :pray:
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PunkicCyborg

Re: My Tg16 cd random super gift is giving me trouble !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »
chop5 doesnt check the forum as much but you can shoot him a pm. he's a freaking wizard with cd roms
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint