Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 120948 times)

Keranu

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1500 on: November 17, 2007, 09:53:07 AM »
I was looking to see if Nintega had any cool new Japanese commercials and noticed this.

Hahaha, she almost cries over this. :mrgreen:

Haha, whoa that's crazy!  :mrgreen: The best part is how the video responses are from Nintega troll accounts! Nintega is an internet celebrity!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Bonknuts

« Reply #1501 on: November 17, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
Umm... I'm listening to that girl rant, and I'm seriously gritting my teeth. DOES ANYONE f*ckING CARE YOU f*ckING BITCH!?

That video is why I hate people, why I hate social networking, why I think Youtube should only be about gameplay videos, pirated cartoons and "how to make Works bombs".

If you post yourself speaking on Youtube and think it has ANY relevance to ANYTHING and you think that you might be CHANGING the WORLD AROUND YOU, lemme set you straight before you hurt yourself:

YOU'RE WRONG. DAMN WRONG.

The blog generation needs to be napalmed, seriously.

I agree, that whole generation is a bunch of pussies.  Upon doing some research on wikipedia, I found out that my generation the "Cold War Babies" or "MTV Generation" (meaning when MTV had music like whitesnake and guns and roses) was the last generation that had balls.

I mean think about it, now what do kids watch on TV nowadays? Spongebob, Pokemon, and god knows what other gay shit they have now.  In my day, it was Ninja Turtles, GI-Joe, Robotech, Thundercats it was all about conflict, war war "Im gonna f*ck the bad guy up" and on top of that, we had all those awesome toy guns that looked real, back then I could go to the toy store and buy a water gun uzzi with a slap in battery cartridridge that worked similar to the real thing, and all you had to do was pull that Orange thing out of the barell and you were rollin like Rambo.  Now all these kids have is those gay pastel colored guns that suck, and thats to the extent they have guns at all.  I dont know where im going with this rant, but I dunno, it just seems that without ronald reagan and ninjas, things like the "Blog Generation" are bound to come out of the woodwork.

Man, that is such a Dennis Leary rant  :D Nice.

ceti alpha

« Reply #1502 on: November 17, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
ronald reagan

You had me until Ronald Reagan.  :P

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1503 on: November 17, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
I had that AK Centerfire Entertech gun.  It was awesome, but that clip barely held any water.  You were constantly refilling it.  Plus, the battery compartment wasn't water proof, so the gun wouldn't last that long.  I was only shot at by cops 3 times, so I don't know what the hell all of the politically-correct nonsense is about with the current orange guns.  Soon terrolists will be making guns that look like current water guns anyway just to not raise suspicion.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1504 on: November 17, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »
Why is it called the AK Centerfire when it's modelled off an Uzi and pretty much ALL GUNS FIRE FROM THE CENTER?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1505 on: November 17, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »
Because it soundz cool.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1506 on: November 17, 2007, 06:02:08 PM »
Why is it called the AK Centerfire when it's modelled off an Uzi and pretty much ALL GUNS FIRE FROM THE CENTER?

Your firearm knowledge is astounding - rimfire guns aren't exactly rare.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1507 on: November 17, 2007, 06:04:57 PM »
Your firearm knowledge is astounding...

PACIFISM BROUGHT US TETRIS.   :?

Golgo13

« Reply #1508 on: November 17, 2007, 06:22:07 PM »

Well, that depends Ronnie, if we are talking about kids in 1989, then yes, they are bad enough dudes, but now, because of all this gay shit on TV and no more toy guns, bad dudes are in short supply.

Keranu

« Reply #1509 on: November 17, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
That's so true :( .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Golgo13

« Reply #1510 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:30 PM »
You know, I was watching the karate kid on TV the other day, and they had those kids in the movie from the "Cobra Kai" dojo who kept picking on the karate kid, and upon watching them, I never recall seeing kids in movies or TV act like that anymore.  I will go through a few key points

-Cobra Kai leader walks to talk to his ex girlfriend, she gives him lip and does not want to talk, so what does he do? Does he go "Ok I respect your decision" like Ben Affleck would do?  Hell no!  He takes that bitches stereo and breaks it right in front of her! "That will teach you bitch!"

-One of the Cobra Kai guys is playing soccer and trips the karate kid just like that, for no particular reason other than because Cobra Kai is the most badass dojo.

-The Cobra Kai leader is at the high school dance in the bathroom stall rolling a fat joint dressed in a skeleton costume, then after that he goes and chases the karate kid down with his posse of skeleton cobra kai's and beats the shit out of the karate kid, then he says "NO MERCY!" or something and is about to finish the kid off, but then then pat morita comes and kicks his ass, you just cant win against pat morita, he has so many years of drinking and wife beating, there is no way you can stop a martial arts master like that.

- The Cobra Kais see the Karate Kid riding on a bicycle, and then ride over on their badass motorcycles and force him to ride down a huge steep hill and fall like a rag doll down a cliff.

- The Cobra Kai leader is pissed off the Karate Kid is getting to far in the tournement, so he orders one of the Cobra Kais to go and bust his kneecap by saying "I want him taken out!" 

See?  The point im making is that there are no role models anymore for kids like this, and if thats the case, you are bound to have pasty douchebags thinking that their opinion means something and then they go make a blog talking about thier views and feelings.  This is the root cause of everything.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1511 on: November 17, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
This is the root cause of everything.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1512 on: November 17, 2007, 07:03:18 PM »
LOL, just found this, this show rules!  I'm surprised this show gets no love here:

It also has an Atari ST game that REFUSES to go beyond the title screen in an emulator.  :cry:

TR0N

« Reply #1513 on: November 17, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
LOL, just found this, this show rules!  I'm surprised this show gets no love here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2t8YTvdYXws

It also has an Atari ST game that REFUSES to go beyond the title screen in an emulator.  :cry:

I use to watch spitting image alot during the 80's good parody's there  :lol:

Btw they even did the video for the genesis song land of confusion.

For the way things are now.To many man making to many problems in the land of confusion.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 08:22:36 PM by TRON »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1514 on: November 18, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »
Hell yeah, man! GENESIS PWNS.