Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 121147 times)

TR0N

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #2475 on: March 11, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
Depeche Mode (Wrong)
I heard dm was gonna have a new album soon  :dance:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

« Reply #2476 on: March 16, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

« Reply #2477 on: March 16, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »
Uh oh, he's showing interest in the TurboGrafx-16! 8-[

ceti alpha

« Reply #2478 on: March 17, 2009, 03:17:02 AM »
Uh oh, he's showing interest in the TurboGrafx-16! 8-[

Haha. Yeah, the AVGN Turbografx review is only a matter of time. It will be interesting to see what games he reviews and what he has to say about the system itself.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2479 on: March 17, 2009, 05:41:48 AM »
Man, I thought he died.  It's been a while since an AVGN video!  Glad he's back.

The Jaguar was ass.  After playing it, I wanted to commit suicide.

Golgo13

« Reply #2480 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
I remember when I was in school as a kid and there was one kid who had the Jaguar and Jaguar CD later, and he was bragging how awesome his "Jaguar" was and that it was 64 bit, which at the time was supposed to be so much better the Genesis and SNES the other kids had.

I wonder where that douche bag is now, its 2009 and Jaguar proved to be a steaming pile of excrement.  The Turbo however lives on and f*cks everything and everyone to this day.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2481 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »
For teh lulz, he got a taste of his own medicine. If Aaron got his pm from Byron, Im sure he knows why.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2482 on: March 17, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »
Dude.  Let him go.  He's gone. 

nectarsis

« Reply #2483 on: March 17, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
Yet he isn'...he still harrases multiple members on youtube, myspace, and other sites...INCLUDING more "threats" on PCEFX.com again.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2484 on: March 17, 2009, 02:01:10 PM »
Yea, he will never actually be gone. Kits and Validius knew when to quit, Dave doesn't. Hes been attempting to spam mine and others youtube and myspace accounts for days on end now with multiple fake accounts, blaming us for his removal from Rising Stuff and making empty threats to have this site shut down again.... He even went so far as to create a full on impersonation account of me on youtube, directly linking to my site and all. The order of the day for that account of his was taking my game play vids and re uploading them with messages inserted in, and sending crude pm's to other members with the account. I pretty much ignored most everything else he did, but I'm drawing the line at that.

He started up all this shit again on his own accord, like before. No one provoked him. At any rate Joe, anymore its all in good fun for us. Ignoring him, yea sure, but after months of doing so it got me nowhere, I ended up just missing out on the laughs while taking the Gandhi role. It may come off as petty because hes such a easy mark, but he continues to ask for it. You don't have to watch it, ok?  But I would suggest that who ever monitors member sign ups keeps a eye out, Im sure Dave is trying to rally who ever he can muster for a weekend thread spam if he can, just to try to make some of his threat appear valid.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #2485 on: March 17, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »
Well, take it out on Youtube or other forums or whatever.  The more you respond to him, the more he will try to antagonize you because he KNOWS you are listening.  He KNOWS that you care very much for what he says (and you clearly do).  You are his greatest audience... a guaranteed audience that will watch everything he does with intense attention to detail.

Anyway, let's not mention him here again unless it is relevant to this site (such as if he creates a new account, etc).

Sinistron

« Reply #2486 on: March 17, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
Yes Joe- Nin is not your normal pain in the ass- he's like Single White Female- only he's a guy obsessing over other guys.
Each time we move on- Nin comes back weeks later like he has nothing better to do.  He constantly craps on my youtube page which is unrelated to gaming- and constantly talks crap about members here- even attempting to slam Nat all over again.  Color us childish for defending a friend.
At the very least- Mike posted a link to a youtube clip on a page for it.  You're the one drawing even more attention to it.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2487 on: March 17, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »
Color us childish for defending a friend.

Sometimes I don't think Joe can relate to that, he always gives off the lingering feeling he has no real friends, at least around here (not that I think he has no friends period, Im sure he does outside the net,ect, just not on pcefx).

The Jaguar was ass.  After playing it, I wanted to commit suicide.
Yet you live still.....
The Jaguar was what it was. Not for everyone, great for some.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 02:23:07 PM by PC-ENGINE HELL »

quoth09

« Reply #2488 on: March 17, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
Depeche Mode (Wrong)

I heard dm was gonna have a new album soon  :dance:

and I heard that I already preordered it like 2 weeks ago, lol.

-----

As for the people trashing the Jag, kinda funny that I pulled mine out again about a week ago to mod it for s-video. Haven't fully gotten a chance to sit down and look at all the games in it's new found clarity, but Tempest 2000 looks better, and that alone is worth it to me. The system had its good games, and most people judged it based on the poor titles. I will watch the AVGN video, he is always amusing and pretty much true on a lot of things.

As for Nintega, he tried leaving 2 crude comments on my youtube profile, as well as on a video that I posted to show an arcade game that I received from a vendor as being defect, that had NOTHING to do with him or anyone else. It was shit like 'you suck cock' and 'the X68000 rules you'. I don't say shit to that worthless excuse for a human being, and his poor futile attempt at spam/insult or whatever got both of his accounts he sent messages / comments to me on, reported for spam and abuse, as well as being blocked. So what was that you were saying about him being gone Joe?

I never started anything with him, just retorted back his piss poor insults 10x more than he could dish out, and he ran off crying. I want him to leave me alone. I don't go looking for him, or doing anything else, so explain to me why he is writing me Joe? He is specifically starting crap with people, and it's not just Mike or nectarsis.
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2489 on: March 18, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »
FANTAZONE JAPANESE LASERDISC PROMO AD