Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 120988 times)

Golgo13

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1455 on: November 13, 2007, 06:12:32 AM »

HAHAHAHAA!

bust3dstr8

« Reply #1456 on: November 13, 2007, 09:29:16 AM »

HAHAHAHAA!

Lyle "Roid Rage" Alzado says stop madness.....
Clowns Suck

guyjin

« Reply #1457 on: November 13, 2007, 09:33:21 AM »
I wonder who will be the first to post on page 100 of this topic...  :-k
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

bust3dstr8

« Reply #1458 on: November 13, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
Golgo 13 your post reminded me of this public awareness video.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 09:45:05 AM by bust3dstr8 »
Clowns Suck

rolins

« Reply #1459 on: November 13, 2007, 09:43:02 AM »

-

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #1460 on: November 13, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
Id rather die in a real version of The Running Man then have been a survivor of Video Power. And Stop the madness.....the people off drugs looked more f*cked up then the users,they kept showing the crazy monkey on drugs,but if you look at it and compare it to the people dancing at the end,there isn't much difference between the 2....

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #1461 on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
Pest Control with Patrick Stewart

-

I've seen this movie,he has Alzheimer's and is a secret agent. The women house maid health care person tries to convince him to get rid of all his weapons and crap,so she can infiltrate his home and kill him if I remember right. Shes a agent too. He has a younger side kick in the movie too. It was a pretty kick ass movie last I remember.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:50:04 AM by Michael Helgeson »

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #1462 on: November 13, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »
I bet alot of you have not seen the original Assault on Precinct 13 have you? Its easily one of the most bad ass mutha f*ckin movies ever made. Been a top fav of mine the past few years. When I was a kid no video rental near me would even carry it,so I did not get to see it until it was remastered in the 90ies.

Here,watch some clips and stuff:

"I wanted Vanilla Twist!"

Music theme:

trailer:

trailer IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074156/trailers-screenplay-E13546-314

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1463 on: November 13, 2007, 11:29:22 AM »
Dude, I LOVED that movie, the dude who shot the little girl used to be my AIM avatar.  :twisted:

The theme was sampled for "Megablast" by Bomb The Bass. ^___^

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #1464 on: November 13, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »
Dude, I LOVED that movie, the dude who shot the little girl used to be my AIM avatar.  :twisted:

Yea the theme music totally kicked ass,esp for the 70ies. It holds up well today easily. I hated the remake,it sucked. This movie is pure classic. It's mix of western/ realistic horror action really pulls you in.
This is actually something that could easily really happen in any ghetto city,and I think thats part of its strong horror appeal,since it could actually happen.

People really don't like to think about that kinda stuff,it scares them deep down. Part of the reason why I think rentals in the 80ies and early 90ies where I lived wouldn't carry it was because of the large amount of crime,gang activity we had going on in LR and NLR.

Most of the gangs had AK47s,M16s,Uzis,anything the pawns would carry the gangs could get to,so most of the gangs were better armed then even the NLR/LR Swat units. Because of this eventually alot of pawn shops that dealt in weaponry got busted and shut down.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1465 on: November 13, 2007, 01:28:24 PM »
Video Power was like, so totally radical dude!  I love how the mullet dude would announce what you won after you made it through the thing.  "He's got a Nintendo game.  Another Nintendo game.  Looks like a Sega game!"  What a fantastic individual who is very knowledgable of games.  The whole show was based on some lame Acclaim cartoon if I recall.  The host (Johnny Power) is not as cool as the guy on the TurboGrafx box.

The "We Are The World" song is way too long, and is only that long so each singer could get a part.  If I was a world famous singer and they wanted me to help with the song, I'd have said "Screw Africa.  They can go to hell.  What have they done for me?"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:30:36 PM by Joe Redifer »

TR0N

« Reply #1466 on: November 13, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »
They Live-Fight Scene
Put on the sunglasses!

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1467 on: November 13, 2007, 07:26:37 PM »
Most of the gangs had AK47s,M16s,Uzis,anything the pawns would carry the gangs could get to,so most of the gangs were better armed then even the NLR/LR Swat units. Because of this eventually alot of pawn shops that dealt in weaponry got busted and shut down.

I wouldn't be buying games at THAT pawn shop...  :twisted:

Man another good gang movie that is FINALLY getting love in the mainstream (have been waiting since '95) is The Warriors! I LOVE THAT FILM!

Oh yeah, found this on Youtube, BABOOM BABOOM BOOM BABOOM BABOOM BOOM BABOOM BABOOM BOOM...  :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:37:25 PM by Kitsunexus »

guyjin

« Reply #1468 on: November 14, 2007, 02:18:48 AM »
Id rather die in a real version of The Running Man then have been a survivor of Video Power.

Yeah, Some free games for a lifetime of shame and humiliation? I'd pass too.  :^o
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Bonknuts

« Reply #1469 on: November 14, 2007, 03:04:37 AM »

Yea the theme music totally kicked ass,esp for the 70ies. It holds up well today easily. I hated the remake,it sucked. This movie is pure classic. It's mix of western/ realistic horror action really pulls you in.
This is actually something that could easily really happen in any ghetto city,and I think thats part of its strong horror appeal,since it could actually happen.

People really don't like to think about that kinda stuff,it scares them deep down. Part of the reason why I think rentals in the 80ies and early 90ies where I lived wouldn't carry it was because of the large amount of crime,gang activity we had going on in LR and NLR.

Haha - gangs bought guns from pawn shops? Weapons down here are underground and probably much cheaper than what a pawn shop would sell. I grew up with guns in the house hold. I shared a room with my bother growing up and we always had 3 guns in the room; A .45 auto, A MAC-11 with modified 32 round clips, a SPAS semi automatic 12 gauge, and for a while a .44 magnum revolver with changeable long barrel. The clips were always fully loaded as well as the SPAS. It was never a big dealt since I got to go shooting (plinking) on a regular basis. The only thing I had to worry about was when friends came over and I had to remind them not to touch the guns. My father kept his guns in his room. Strange thing is that I never bought a gun after moving out. Maybe because one of my best friends blew his teeth out the back of his head around the time I moved out.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:06:40 AM by Bonknuts »